996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

TX2K9 Official Information Thread

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 11-29-2008, 05:53 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by houstonT
Well look what showed up today, the official TX2K8 DVD...

If you guys want to order the DVD, you can purchase it at www.mvpmotorsports.com

Peter
I ordered and paid for it months ago. Was supposed to be out in July - when should I expect it to arrive???

That is possibly the best looking Z06 in the country on the cover - the orange one of course!!

Old 11-29-2008, 07:53 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
They are obviously WAYYYYYYYYYYY late on putting it out Eric, but as you can see, they are finally done.
Peter

Old 11-29-2008, 10:09 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Looking forward to it and to coming back down.

Old 11-29-2008, 10:15 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by houstonT
Name correction - it's TX2K9, not Supra Nats.
Peter
Yeah right, like I am going to go around sounding like a Star Trek geek "I am going to the TX29K." Try saying that fast 10 times.

Its the Supra Nats.

Old 11-30-2008, 05:35 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Nope, it's actually TX2K9.
Peter

Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Yeah right, like I am going to go around sounding like a Star Trek geek "I am going to the TX29K." Try saying that fast 10 times.

Its the Supra Nats.

Old 11-30-2008, 05:47 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
OK OK Ladies & gentlemen we are going to have a cage match between houstonT and Dr Jitsu,this is for the name rights to TX2K9 or Supra Nats.Pauliewalnuts will entertaining side betting action,we will also offer a video of the event,so please order early.

Old 11-30-2008, 09:55 AM
Paulie, a few points to consider...

1. It's my event, so it's called whatever I want to call it...TX2K9 it is...
2. Old man Reed wants NONE of this, I bet he couldn't last 2 min in the cage...

Carry on!
Peter

Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
OK OK Ladies & gentlemen we are going to have a cage match between houstonT and Dr Jitsu,this is for the name rights to TX2K9 or Supra Nats.Pauliewalnuts will entertaining side betting action,we will also offer a video of the event,so please order early.

Old 11-30-2008, 10:03 AM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
You will have to get in line, Pietro....that is the second cage match challenge I have recieved in the last 3 days.

Maybe we should have a MMA competition as part of the SUPRA NATS

Old 11-30-2008, 10:08 AM
"Honey I will be gone for a week to attend the Texas two canine competition, MMMMkay?"

"Sweety, why are you going all the way to Texas for a week with your stupid trailer and car just to watch 2 dogs?"

Old 11-30-2008, 10:21 AM
Road racing list updated.
Peter

Old 11-30-2008, 11:15 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Sean how did you make the Supra Nats words so big.
Peter,yes you are probably correct about Seans endurance.
Ladies & Gentlemen the TX2k09 or whatever will now host complimentary CAGE matches on day 5.

Old 11-30-2008, 08:59 PM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
How are/were the videos shipped? (mail/ups)

Old 11-30-2008, 09:09 PM
HennesseyPerformance is a splendid one to beholdHennesseyPerformance is a splendid one to beholdHennesseyPerformance is a splendid one to beholdHennesseyPerformance is a splendid one to beholdHennesseyPerformance is a splendid one to beholdHennesseyPerformance is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by WOODTSTER
How are/were the videos shipped? (mail/ups)
hey woodster, has it gotten cold in MN yet?

Old 12-01-2008, 08:11 AM
Marty, I'm not sure, that is strictly an MVP deal...on another note, you coming to TX2K9 right? I haven't gotten you entry yet?
Peter

Old 12-01-2008, 09:00 AM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Peter the registration you are talking about is for the complete event correct? I am only going to be running the 60-130 and Drag racing event. I may dyno the car but I'd have to use Hennesseys lift to remove the front driveshaft because I will need it for the 60-130 because I almost put the car in the wall without it at Baytown.

I have to work that Thursday (can't take 2 days off, esp for car stuff because my boss (mom) hates anything we own with tires and battery LOL!) and my car is not setup for the road course so I won't be participating in that.

This is all if the car stays together Never know what can let go between now and then. If it helps I can register early, but like I said I am afraid of something happening and then basically having wasted money because I can't compete in it.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: TX2K9 Official Information Thread