996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

TX2K9 Official Information Thread

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 12-01-2008, 09:28 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Registration would be for the Ultimate Street Car Competition and the road racing event. A car like yours would do well...
Peter

Old 12-01-2008, 12:06 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Peter -

Hopefully I am not asking a question that you have already answered.

Do we need to register for the TX Mile separately on their site or are you coordinating with them and submitting a batch of TX2K9 participants?

Eric

Old 12-01-2008, 12:44 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Eric, good question, the TX Mile will be a completely separate event and you will have to register with them.
Thanks,
Peter

Old 12-01-2008, 01:02 PM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by houstonT
Eric, good question, the TX Mile will be a completely separate event and you will have to register with them.
Thanks,
Peter
Thanks Peter - I will go on their site.

Old 12-02-2008, 10:08 AM
SINCITY_TT is infamous around these partsSINCITY_TT is infamous around these parts
New to the forum

Old 12-02-2008, 12:12 PM
roadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by SINCITY_TT
New to the forum
Very annoying. Stop posting this unfascinating fact everywhere. Do you know the meaning of "post *****?"

Old 12-02-2008, 04:19 PM
turtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really nice
Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
Eric
TWS is alot rougher than MSR.I also perfer the facilities at MSR over TWS,alot more convenient to reach from Houston.Overall I like MSR over TWS,the condition of MSR is alot better than TWS.
The tracks are very different in its design and purpose. TWS favors horsepower while MSR utilizes less horsepower and more handling.

Old 12-02-2008, 04:21 PM
turtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really niceturtle n hare is just really nice
Originally Posted by roadsterdoc
Very annoying. Stop posting this unfascinating fact everywhere. Do you know the meaning of "post *****?"

Old 12-02-2008, 05:29 PM
roadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by turtle n hare
The tracks are very different in its design and purpose. TWS favors horsepower while MSR utilizes less horsepower and more handling.
What's up ANDY?!

Old 12-02-2008, 05:47 PM
Originally Posted by DJ'sZ
Looking forward to finishing my project for this event...everyone please be gentle I'm a virgin Tx2K event participant.

Great job as usual Peter...!!
WHATEVER *****!!! what do you have up your sleeve?

Old 12-02-2008, 05:51 PM
Originally Posted by roadsterdoc
What's up ANDY?!
Preop, Intraop, Postop stuff. How are you doing? I think the last time I saw you was at the urban speed event. I would go to that more but they take too much time. See you soon.

Will you be at the next one Dec 13.

I think that is also the 60-130 event at John Hennessey place.

Last edited by turtle n hare; 12-02-2008 at 05:53 PM.
Old 12-02-2008, 05:58 PM
Dec 13- don't know yet but sure want to go! Things are really good here. Hope to see you soon. Chris

Old 12-02-2008, 10:31 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Preop....does that mean you are taking hormones and getting your pre-gender reassignement counseling?

See ya on the 13th.

Old 12-03-2008, 09:31 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
MN update,

John,

It is officially cold and snowing in Minnesota!

Atomic's Z, and "IT RIPS" 996TT are safe and warm in Atomic's top secret
heated haven. We will perform final preparation tweaks there and be ready for TX2K9. We did get one final 190 mph+ run at an undisclosed location using professional stuntmen, closed roads and Hans devices, in our (2) cars before putting away. I know for absolute fact that both cars get from 80-192 mph + very easily in there current state of tune, even with his new agressive camber settings

See y'all there and save a Shiner Bock for us.

Marty

P.S. Peter, the checks in the mail...

Last edited by WOODTSTER; 12-03-2008 at 09:32 AM. Reason: Let Peter know I am good for the $50
Old 12-03-2008, 03:55 PM
Marty - you are good people! Shiner is chillin' waiting on you...on that note, it was 80 degrees in Houston today.
Peter

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: TX2K9 Official Information Thread