996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

3M or Venturshield...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-17-2008, 04:52 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Settle down Jitsu.Go out and run some 60-130's with this cold weather!!

Old 11-17-2008, 04:55 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Wait, I know, the Covette: What Paulie does when he thinks about my 60-130 times.

Gotta get some new plugs and burn off the tank of pump gas I have in the car. Haven't even driven her this week.

Old 11-17-2008, 05:05 PM
DJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of lightDJ'sZ is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by dr_jitsu
what is a covette? Is gm so cash strapped that they can no longer afford r's?

I heard that they can weave a bunch of mullet trimmings into a nice bra cover for the covette, dennis, check that out
lmao...

Old 11-17-2008, 05:10 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Breaking news: Dr Jitsu has now elected to come out of the closet.
Dr Jitsu has gay traits....

Old 11-17-2008, 06:38 PM
ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
What is a Covette? Is GM so cash strapped that they can no longer afford R's?

I heard that they can weave a bunch of Mullet trimmings into a nice bra cover for the Covette, Dennis, check that out
I had a C6 but this is

Old 11-17-2008, 07:17 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
By the way, Dennis, your plan is transparent: You knew, after I got my GT 30's installed that I would walk your old Z06. Therefore I posit that you intentionally arranged to have the gal have her "seizure" and crash into your car....you threw in the head injuries to make it look legitimate just so that you could get a new Z06, TT it and beat me.

You are a treacherous man you!

I hear you are going APS, true?

Old 11-18-2008, 07:02 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by DJ'sZ
lmao...

Dennis,

You have PMs.

Old 11-18-2008, 09:28 AM
v35
v35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond repute
Ventureshield film is better than 3M. 3M has more of an orange peel effect, and Ventureshield is much smoother and seamless. Ventureshield has seemed to stay glossy longer than 3M has. Also be sure to use Plexus plastic protectant to maintain the clear film.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.