996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

ImagineAuto is now flashing EVOMSit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-18-2008, 01:31 PM
PorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond repute
ImagineAuto is now flashing EVOMSit

Gang,

I thought I would let you know that we are no longer going to be offering the services of GIAC. If you have purchased this software from us and need help please contact me as I will put you in contact with GIAC directly.

As far as the services we offer, we are still able to flash on location and in house. We have the equipment and the means to do this. What else can we do....the sky is the limit. We are now able to truly custom tune your car for your needs and our builds. We feel that the possibilities are now endless.

If anyone has specific questions (I am sure most have been beat to death) please contact me directly and I will do my best to answer them. If you have a specific file request please call me to discuss or special needs. I am always around!