996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

996TT Hamann edition

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-23-2008, 06:56 PM
docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !docdan Is a GOD !
Welcome to 6speed. You car is over the top! Congratulations on having a good time with your car and doing what pleases you.

Old 11-23-2008, 09:25 PM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
We will see you coming. Love the color and its always fun to see new innovative design ideas. Welcome!

Old 11-23-2008, 09:46 PM
996 Hamann is infamous around these parts
Thank you all and yes true the doors are such a hasle for me. Always hitting my head when getting in and out of the car. However i feel that when showcasing the car with these doors it gives it a bit of wild look. They are a little diffrent than lambo doors because they open side ways and up they are called wing doors, Rather than the lambo doors that open vertically upwards. Having said all that i do have an issue with the car and was hoping someone can help me. Because of the power of the car when ever i race it burns clutch in a matter of 5 to 6 days so far i have changed clutch twice for the past 2 weeks. I am looking for a good heavy duty either triple plate clutch or carbonated triple plate clutch. I found this http://www.horsepowerfreaks.com/part...n_Triple/12354

But a little bit too expensive any one have any idea of diffrent company cheaper and can with stand 700 hp and for daily driving. Thank you

Old 11-24-2008, 05:33 AM
angldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud ofangldrkns9 has much to be proud of
very cool. i'm loving the color! is that a matching c/f center?

Old 11-24-2008, 10:38 AM
revio is infamous around these parts

Old 11-24-2008, 11:04 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
That's a very original car! I think the color looks great. Welcome to the 6.

Old 11-24-2008, 11:39 AM
MotorsportsR is a splendid one to beholdMotorsportsR is a splendid one to beholdMotorsportsR is a splendid one to beholdMotorsportsR is a splendid one to beholdMotorsportsR is a splendid one to beholdMotorsportsR is a splendid one to beholdMotorsportsR is a splendid one to behold
Nice color! Where can I get the rear diffuser?

Old 11-24-2008, 11:44 AM
AWD
AWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud of
The rear diffuser is made by Hamann.
It looks to be integrated to work with the Hamann rear bumper. Pretty rare kit, you don't see them too often.

Old 11-24-2008, 01:51 PM
adam699 Is a GOD !adam699 Is a GOD !adam699 Is a GOD !adam699 Is a GOD !adam699 Is a GOD !adam699 Is a GOD !adam699 Is a GOD !adam699 Is a GOD !adam699 Is a GOD !adam699 Is a GOD !adam699 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by alex55
nice but i don't like the light covers and the doors just my opinion !
+++1

Old 11-24-2008, 03:39 PM
viprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond reputeviprklr has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to this addictive club. Just understand there is a sickness among us that involves the involuntary opening of the pocketbook to feed our HP habit.....

Old 11-24-2008, 07:44 PM
Lockheed911 is infamous around these parts
Not really a fan of the doors or headlight covers. As long as you are happy that is all that matters.

Old 11-24-2008, 07:54 PM
Adam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud of
Nice car and welcome to the forum.

I really like the color of the car...very unique. The Hamann wheels are beautiful, too.

If it were mine, I'd lose the headlight covers and wing doors...otherwise, she's a beauty!!

Old 11-24-2008, 08:23 PM
RickEager has a reputation beyond reputeRickEager has a reputation beyond reputeRickEager has a reputation beyond reputeRickEager has a reputation beyond reputeRickEager has a reputation beyond reputeRickEager has a reputation beyond reputeRickEager has a reputation beyond reputeRickEager has a reputation beyond reputeRickEager has a reputation beyond reputeRickEager has a reputation beyond reputeRickEager has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful car... I'll bet she draws a crowd???

Old 11-24-2008, 08:56 PM
Banned
speedwerks is infamous around these partsspeedwerks is infamous around these parts
What's that color?

"Orange you glad you wore sunglasses"

I love it!

Last edited by speedwerks; 11-24-2008 at 08:58 PM. Reason: typo
Old 11-24-2008, 09:14 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
I think it is awesome because it is... 1 - different, 2 - great color, 3 - exotic.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 996TT Hamann edition