996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

60-130 Event - Saturday December 13th in Houston, TX!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-14-2008, 08:15 AM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
I was looking for Whitey on the way home but apparently she was hiding from me

Old 12-14-2008, 08:15 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
OK ok MY LORD NO NEED TO GET SNAPPY.Just messin with ya.

Old 12-14-2008, 08:20 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Sean - you want NONE of whitey, quite frankly, until that slug of yours gets into the 5's, it's not worth the Q16. Not to mention, when I smack you up and put bus lengths on you, I'm sure you'll say something like "I ran Peter, and we were neck and neck, he edged me out by a fender. Not bad considering Peter has a 1,500 rwhp Supra and my car only makes 640 rwhp." hahhahahhahhah

Paulie - no snap brother, but you did remind me of my yummy lunch yesterday...

Peter

Old 12-14-2008, 08:24 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Yes Seans car was pretty tasty to on the way home.

Old 12-14-2008, 08:27 AM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Peter: "Blah Blah Blah Blach Blah...." yet strangely you were no where to be found.

Don't make me take back the rep points I gave you!

Old 12-14-2008, 09:00 AM
Sean it's time you gave up some rep points!!!!

Old 12-14-2008, 09:22 AM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
I had fun hangin with the boys. What a great mix of cars this time. 996 TT's and GT2's, Supras, Z06's, a Viper, a Firebird and even a GTR. Boy, Matts car is a beast huh? It was fun watching that car launch. So the GTR was massaged a little huh? I would love to meet it on I-10 sometime.

Peter, thanks again for throwing another 60-130. Too bad my car wasn't ready. We did get some good video and still shots. When is the next event? Can we do head to head 1/4 mile runs next time?

Old 12-14-2008, 09:27 AM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Peter, where is the graph of TXGold? Ryan has such a strong K16 car.

Old 12-14-2008, 11:11 AM
Banned
Shotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud of
Keep update us guys!!!

Old 12-14-2008, 11:18 AM
Banned
Shotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
Andy
Driving to event = excellent
Hanging out with good friends = excellent
How Sean dresses = priceless.
Awesome ran man!!!

Is that on pump or race gas?

Old 12-14-2008, 12:38 PM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, It was a great time yesterday except for the weather! I can not wait for the next meet...
Robert

Old 12-14-2008, 03:06 PM
LAT
LAT is infamous around these parts
Is there an event results page somewhere that we can see.

Old 12-14-2008, 03:10 PM
Originally Posted by LAT
Is there an event results page somewhere that we can see.
the 60-130 graphs were posted earlier (page 10) in the thread. The GTr ran an 11.69 quarter and trapped a 123 I believe.

Matts Corvette ran in the low 10's I think and trapped around 146.

Old 12-14-2008, 03:11 PM
TT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant futureTT Gasman has a brilliant future
Looks like a good time was had by all, I'm sorry I missed it. Up to my eyeballs in honey-do list yesterday. The urban speed GTG was fun this morning.

Old 12-14-2008, 03:13 PM
Hey Doug, hope to see you at the next one.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 60-130 Event - Saturday December 13th in Houston, TX!!!!