996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

What was your first car - Pictures

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-30-2008, 11:43 AM
silvershark is infamous around these parts
My first Car

Originally Posted by Duane996tt
Sorry no pictures. They hadn't invented camera's when I got my first car.
2nd the camera...69' Camaro RS/SS 396ci 4spd, Crager mags, traction bars
no power steering or power brakes, no AC (astro ventilation)
Engine and alternator that's all. Loved it! and thought I was cool.

Old 11-30-2008, 11:48 AM
TonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of light
I bought a 1987 Suzuki Samurai for like 2K back in my senior year of HS, looked just like this one.

Old 11-30-2008, 01:20 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
I bought an '86 IROC Z. And yes, I had a mullet.

Attached Images  
Old 11-30-2008, 01:41 PM
jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !jpflip Is a GOD !
First that I still have a picture of....

A good souvenir from the eighties...In the trunk you could found a distributer cap + rotor + spark plug wires....Lucas electrical....

Attached Images  
Old 11-30-2008, 10:20 PM
_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future
Red 78 Trans am like the one pictured below. (Yes that clean) Wish I never sold it..

Old 11-30-2008, 11:19 PM
Duane996tt has a reputation beyond reputeDuane996tt has a reputation beyond reputeDuane996tt has a reputation beyond reputeDuane996tt has a reputation beyond reputeDuane996tt has a reputation beyond reputeDuane996tt has a reputation beyond reputeDuane996tt has a reputation beyond reputeDuane996tt has a reputation beyond reputeDuane996tt has a reputation beyond reputeDuane996tt has a reputation beyond reputeDuane996tt has a reputation beyond repute
OK I'll admit the truth, it was a 69 Electra 225. Back then I thought I was a pimp. At least it was good for sneaking in all your friend to the drive in movie hidden in the trunk that was so big it could hold a new Smart Car.

Old 12-01-2008, 12:08 AM
Danyol has a brilliant futureDanyol has a brilliant futureDanyol has a brilliant futureDanyol has a brilliant futureDanyol has a brilliant futureDanyol has a brilliant futureDanyol has a brilliant futureDanyol has a brilliant futureDanyol has a brilliant futureDanyol has a brilliant futureDanyol has a brilliant future
Looking for an old picture to scan but it was a black 1963 Austin Healey Sprite with a 948cc engine, which I bought in 1984.
This image is off the cover of Road and Track Aug 1961

Attached Images  

Last edited by Danyol; 12-01-2008 at 12:15 AM.
Old 12-01-2008, 09:59 AM
DMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud of
may be a dumb question but...how do I add a pic here???[IMG]file:///C:/DIO/PICTURES/mustang/back%20end.jpg[/IMG]

Old 12-01-2008, 10:19 AM
iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !
1987 Nissan Pathfinder... God I loved that car! I spent more time off road than on and literally drove the wheels off of it. After than they went to 4 doors and never looked as good... I would definately buy another one of these if I came across a good example!:

Old 12-01-2008, 10:21 AM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
I'll have to find the picture of my first two cars and I. This is back in 2000 (yeah I'm a youngster LOL. I was 16 then). They were both 98 Cobras, the first one was a red coupe and my 2nd one was 'Vert. I was looking at Fox Body's and I was working across town, and my father was thinking of selling his 98 Cobra to buy a Vette. I was fortunate enough to have the car given to me and then began my car modding addiction. My 2nd car was the Cobra 'Vert that had a built motor, Vortech, etc.. that made 500rwhp. I had saved up a ton of money for a blower for mine and I came home one day and my dad told me about a 'Vert Cobra forsale that I could probably afford if I sold mine. Well my parents covered the diff between the cars for a month (because I didn't want to miss the deal, but the car sold within a month). So I ended up with a monster for it's time back in 2001.

Old 12-01-2008, 12:03 PM
Ray
Former Vendor
Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by DMaffo
may be a dumb question but...how do I add a pic here???[IMG]file:///C:/DIO/PICTURES/mustang/back%20end.jpg[/IMG]
you have to "Go Advanced" and click "Manage Attachments" to attach your pics.

Old 12-01-2008, 02:00 PM
TurboTodd has a reputation beyond reputeTurboTodd has a reputation beyond reputeTurboTodd has a reputation beyond reputeTurboTodd has a reputation beyond reputeTurboTodd has a reputation beyond reputeTurboTodd has a reputation beyond reputeTurboTodd has a reputation beyond reputeTurboTodd has a reputation beyond reputeTurboTodd has a reputation beyond reputeTurboTodd has a reputation beyond reputeTurboTodd has a reputation beyond repute
Name:  67 chevy.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  197.5 KB

First car
1967 Impala SS, 327ci 4 speed bucket seats ... way cool
My parents purchased it new in late 1966 and became my car when I was 15
I took my drivers test in this car. Meet my now wife in this car. lots and lots of memories.

Old 12-01-2008, 03:10 PM
Banned
1JDM996 has a spectacular aura about1JDM996 has a spectacular aura about1JDM996 has a spectacular aura about
i had one of the America's best selling car of the time: 1997 Toyota Camry LE

modding it was sure a pain, every had to be DIY; ie. stillen universal touring wing, eibach springs, 97' honda prelude wheels (retro-fit), austrailian-made clear corner, ngk spark plugs, weapon-R intake, apex'i jdm n-1 muffler...etc.

it would be consider as riced right now, but back then it's clean compare to the real riced-out ones.

Old 12-01-2008, 08:25 PM
Adam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud of
Good thread!!

I had a '96 Honda Accord LX. Gold over tan, but it was a 5-speed, which made it fun! I really loved that car, and it was a perfect first car for a stupid 16 YO.

Next was a new '99 Acura Integra GSR. Dropped it with CO's, 17" Enkei wheels, exhaust, intake, etc, etc. That was where I got the modding bug, and I've never been the same since.

Old 12-01-2008, 08:51 PM
DMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud of
first car pics

Thank you RAY RAY!! Here you go... 1984 5.0 mustang!!! That was my first baby!! lol.... man that car was off the hook back then... It was soooo fast...lol... well went from bus to that...so yeah..it felt fast..!!

Attached Images   

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: What was your first car - Pictures