996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Nice kill today and almost went to Jail....No Video this time!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-09-2008, 09:17 PM
art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !
Do any of you guys have tissues, I think he is crying. Let him actually hang onto the frame, from time to time he will think of me.

Originally Posted by D33PBLU3
Like I said, 1/2 car length or 10 - a win is a win, give up the frame (or replace "Porsche" with "stock GTO's" :-), you can earn it back another day.

Old 12-09-2008, 09:31 PM
DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !
Let me ask this- when you built your car, was the deciding factor how much you had to spend or did you get the car you thought was bad ***? Too many people think it's about money. If you win it's "my car costs half as much and is faster", if you lose its "my costs half as much so I am happy being able to read the license plate". I know many cars at half or even a third the cost that will take car of business, my famous example of a Mustang GT with LOTS of NOS will beat us all...for a limited distance (for some reason 10 feet or 10 car lenghts come to mind:-). I'm sure your "Cramo" is quick, but like you said, it's a different class than the "proche"- lets enjoy them for what they are without comparing what we spent to get there.

Just for kicks, your speeding ticket and attorney fees for doing 150mph is just as much as mine :-)

Lastly, come on up to mile high, we'll show you a smashing time :-)

Old 12-09-2008, 10:50 PM
Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by DrBobOh
And now you sound like an idiot, regardless of the results.

wow you and camro got your panties in a huge bunch. Bad enough that you resort to name calling. Art is messing with you in asking for the frame, but you can't even play along. I guess if you are going to say you eat porsches for lunch you should at least have a car that can do that. Spanking women in tiptronic boxsters just does not count

Old 12-09-2008, 11:28 PM
DrBobOh is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Prche951
wow you and camro got your panties in a huge bunch. Bad enough that you resort to name calling. Art is messing with you in asking for the frame, but you can't even play along. I guess if you are going to say you eat porsches for lunch you should at least have a car that can do that. Spanking women in tiptronic boxsters just does not count
My undies are definitely not in a bunch, lulz. I know he is joking, but whatever. I could careless. I find this thread as amusing as the next guy.

Old 12-10-2008, 12:08 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Camaro, you lost bro. Get over it. It happens to everyone eventually. It doesn't matter what fuel he was running or how much boost...you have twice the displacement he does, built internals, a chassis made for straight-line racing and very little danger of pre-detonation on pump fuel. For all we know, you could also be running meth/water injection. Regardless, his car proved to be the faster one.

As far the "price" argument you're making, it's lame and absurdly unoriginal. The fact that you have a license frame that reads what it does shows me that you have some pretty blatant insecurities regarding high-end cars, which you continue to validate every time you use price points as justification for losing the race.

You know as well as I do that your license frame is nothing more than an in-your-face challenge for high-end cars, because you're overly and inaccurately confident that you'll beat any of them that should try and take you up on your "offer". If that's not based out of utter insecurity, I don't what it is. Unfortunately, it looks like you messed with the wrong high-end car this time, my friend.

All that having been said, if you aren't mature enough to race and lose, than don't race. On that note, if you aren't mature enough to post in a thread on this forum without calling people "idiot", than don't post. That applies to you as well, DrBobOh.

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 12-10-2008 at 02:22 AM.
Old 12-10-2008, 12:10 AM
Skooter is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by turtle n hare
"All 3 of you" and " I was behind you" that would make you the driver/camera man driving his slow scooter with a swollen scrotal sac. If the camera was unable to capture it then for sure that makes you a very poor historian
Nice edit...However I wasn't the one filming.

Old 12-10-2008, 01:02 AM
MotorsportsR is a splendid one to beholdMotorsportsR is a splendid one to beholdMotorsportsR is a splendid one to beholdMotorsportsR is a splendid one to beholdMotorsportsR is a splendid one to beholdMotorsportsR is a splendid one to beholdMotorsportsR is a splendid one to behold
Art
Your cameral man is checking his pans again...!

Old 12-10-2008, 10:56 AM
Opinion is infamous around these parts
My Personal Opinion

It funny how many people here seem to need to preach about how their way of thinking (Opinion) is the only logical one as if they have something to prove (due to their own insecurity or low self-esteem). People have different views for different reasons. My point of view is if we just look at the cars in subject someone who buys a camaro over a Porsche is most likely more conscientious about money therefore money does play a larger factor in buying a car that goes fast. Where as the type of person who buys a Porsche turbo would generally have a larger amount of disposable income and therefore money wouldn't hold the same weight as the income of someone who drives a camaro. But remember you can disagree with me on this one as this is only my opinion on the subject and I am sure there may be better points of views than mine.
Now while the Camaro's comment about the cost difference has more meaning in his financial situation than that of the owner of a Porsche Turbo I don't expect them to see eye to eye but I can see how the camaro can say it feels good to be able to keep up with the Porsche even though he didn't win the race and the Porsche can feel good about ending up winning the race. Now I don't think one should have a greater level of satisfaction than the other but both mutually satisfied with their own cars. I say props to both, and good race.
"Why cant we all just get along".....LOL
My Opinion on others comments for those who chose to listen and be entertained. All in good fun
__________________________________________________ ___________________________
Let me ask this- when you built your car, was the deciding factor how much you had to spend or did you get the car you thought was bad ***?
It depends. Have you ever bought something on SALE and felt good about saving money?
I'm sure your "Cramo" is quick, but like you said, it's a different class than the "proche"- lets enjoy them for what they are without comparing what we spent to get there.

All you had to say is you don’t agree with his point of view on comparing Costs.
Originally Posted by Prche951
wow you and camro got your panties in a huge bunch. Bad enough that you resort to name calling.
You should have added arts quote to this post.
Originally Posted by art4iza
Do any of you guys have tissues, I think he is crying.
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
Camaro, you lost bro. Get over it.

As far the "price" argument you're making, it's lame and absurdly unoriginal. The fact that you have a license frame that reads what it does shows me that you have some pretty blatant insecurities regarding high-end cars, which you continue to validate every time you use price points as justification for losing the race.

You know as well as I do that your license frame is nothing more than an in-your-face challenge for high-end cars, because you're overly and inaccurately confident that you'll beat any of them that should try and take you up on your "offer".

All that having been said, if you aren't mature enough to race and lose, than don't race. On that note, if you aren't mature enough to post in a thread on this forum without calling people "idiot", than don't post. That applies to you as well, DrBobOh.
Depends on what you mean by lost

That’s your opinion

Who ever said he thought he was going to win the race. I enjoy racing Carrera GT’s in my 86’ Rabbit just to see them take off.

maturity check. Don’t get mad about others have different points of view than you. Accept it.
Why is it anytime someone loses, money becomes the issue. 1/2 car length, 10 lengths, whatever. Man up - you lost suckah!
ooookkkk.
Originally Posted by art4iza
All I can say bro is that you got smoked. From the angle I am looking at it is not 10 feet unless you have to take your math course over again. Now hand over the frame and give it to someone with 100 more HP.
We all have the same POV angle when watching a video. Don't get where math comes in? Sounds like you are still trying to prove something. Why can't you just say nice car, good race, its been fun.

Old 12-10-2008, 11:03 AM
DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !
No, I dont buy something just because its on sale. To me thats not saving money, thats buying something I didnt want at a reduced price. Now if I can get what I want on sale, thats a different issue.

Now you're going to tell me how to say something? - I said what I wanted to say how I wanted to say it...or there is a better more touchy feely way to say this?

It depends. Have you ever bought something on SALE and felt good about saving money?

All you had to say is you don’t agree with his point of view on comparing Costs.

Old 12-10-2008, 11:34 AM
Opinion is infamous around these parts
No, I dont buy something just because its on sale. To me thats not saving money, thats buying something I didnt want at a reduced price. Now if I can get what I want on sale, thats a different issue.

Now you're going to tell me how to say something? - I said what I wanted to say how I wanted to say it...or there is a better more touchy feely way to say this?
Sorry I wasn't trying to tell you how to say something I was just commenting. I just felt my re-phrased version was more polite. You choose however you feel like saying things, polite or less polite.

Old 12-10-2008, 12:11 PM
jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !
nice KILL Art... anyone with a license plate frame that says that, then B*TCHES about getting beat (really could care less if it was 10 inches or 10 feet..), trying to minimize your shame and loss by talking about the value of the other guys car... has no class. IMHO you ASKED for it, you got served... what are you even complaining about?!?!

Old 12-10-2008, 01:08 PM
Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !
opinion, you are going to have to look into a dictionary for the definition of name calling. Art, did not call them an idiot, an ***, a pair of morons, etc. He just stated what they are without using foul language.

As for getting a good deal on something, yes, everything I want I look for the best deal possible, but I do not settle for less. I want what I want and if I can get a great deal on it then great. Look at my sig and what I am looking for. When I find the right deal, I'll go for it.

Old 12-10-2008, 01:22 PM
keevo54 is infamous around these parts
Maybe a coupe car lengths but no way in hell 10.

btw- I have nothing against racing on the street but that road looked horrible to run on. Racing around a turn is not very smart

Old 12-10-2008, 05:08 PM
art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !
Mr. 98Camaro, we will have a run in two weeks, if you are still interested, see me at VCR this Sunday. I will give you the place and time. I will race you for $2k in cash.

Old 12-10-2008, 06:33 PM
Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !
This thread is interesting, insightful, and sad all at the same time...

Until a few years ago, I'd have never imagined the performance, quality, or "total package" I've experienced with the car I now own.

I've built a lot of fast cars, to include Corvettes, Mustangs, and any host of other contraptions. Some have been extremely light weight with large motor swaps (like the V8 Datsun Zcars I've built on and off for many years).

Reality is that people can cry the blues over "price" and "you spent $$$ on your car..." Whatever the "cry" you want to plea. Reality is that in all my years of building and racing cars and motorcycles, I've never owned a car that would run down liter class superbikes, until this car.

If you're going to come here and "defend" your loss to this board, you better bring more game... anything less and we'll take your lunch money... Simple as that...

Cry the blues elsewhere...

Mike

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Nice kill today and almost went to Jail....No Video this time!!