996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Nice kill today and almost went to Jail....No Video this time!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-10-2008, 06:56 PM
Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by keevo54
Maybe a coupe car lengths but no way in hell 10.

btw- I have nothing against racing on the street but that road looked horrible to run on. Racing around a turn is not very smart

I disagree, the road looked fairly straight to me and only curved at the very end where it looks like they let off. Good luck trying to find a road like that in Virgina, they don't have a straight road anywhere.

Old 12-10-2008, 07:12 PM
MotorsportsR is a splendid one to beholdMotorsportsR is a splendid one to beholdMotorsportsR is a splendid one to beholdMotorsportsR is a splendid one to beholdMotorsportsR is a splendid one to beholdMotorsportsR is a splendid one to beholdMotorsportsR is a splendid one to behold
Oops! Camero guy got the video! I guess all you guys need a better cameral man.
Originally Posted by MotorsportsR
Art
Your cameral man is checking his pans again...!

Old 12-10-2008, 09:20 PM
Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MotorsportsR
Oops! Camero guy got the video! I guess all you guys need a better cameral man.

yah, hire another guy in a porsche turbo to film the whole thing from infront of the race...

Old 12-10-2008, 09:38 PM
RS Speed is infamous around these parts
hello guys,been watching the store ,after all said & seen i think he should eat the plate for lunch.

Old 12-10-2008, 09:41 PM
DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !
ROFLMAO

+1 reps for you !

Originally Posted by Prche951
yah, hire another guy in a porsche turbo to film the whole thing from infront of the race...

Old 12-10-2008, 10:10 PM
art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !
like that boost gauge, that is quite some PSI bro.

Originally Posted by RS Speed
hello guys,been watching the store ,after all said & seen i think he should eat the plate for lunch.

Old 12-11-2008, 07:23 AM
2fas4u is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up yeah me too!

Originally Posted by BlackHorseTurbo
what is it that you must fix? Is that a Cali thing? Nice kill. I love these stories.
keep'um comin yall

Old 12-11-2008, 07:47 AM
vrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Skooter
Rofl chase car is a stock GTO. Shame youtube is so small it looks better in full screen .

Still you can tell it isn't 10 car lengths. The viper was 4 cars behind them, and by cars I mean about 8 feet unlike the OP where it would be 32 car lengths.

Just wanted to chime in quickly.
A typical car length is about 15ft.
A 10 car length is huge.
From the video, it was hard to tell, but there may have been a car length or two to the win, based on what I could see.
Obviously, both cars are quick, but we do need to see a rematch and better video!

Old 12-11-2008, 09:25 AM
Originally Posted by vrybad
Just wanted to chime in quickly.
A typical car length is about 15ft.
A 10 car length is huge.
From the video, it was hard to tell, but there may have been a car length or two to the win, based on what I could see.
Obviously, both cars are quick, but we do need to see a rematch and better video!

probably, and the camaro also got the jump at the start as it appears on the video. So he still got spanked. I say he get a new plate that reads." I eat Ferrari's for lunch but Porsches eat me for dinner."

well until a 430/599/612 smokes him as well, then it should read "I am the meat in a Ferrari Porsche sandwich"

Old 12-11-2008, 04:26 PM
art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !
To be honest, he jumped on the second beep and you are correct Dennis. What the heck, told them, bring money and I will race again and again. This time you will see the high boost plus race gas. I have spanked cars like that on the drag strips for two years now. Did you see what happened to that Chevelle at Irwindale?

probably, and the camaro also got the jump at the start as it appears on the video. So he still got spanked. I say he get a new plate that reads." I eat Ferrari's for lunch but Porsches eat me for dinner."

well until a 430/599/612 smokes him as well, then it should read "I am the meat in a Ferrari Porsche sandwich"

Old 12-11-2008, 04:40 PM
Skooter is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by art4iza
To be honest, he jumped on the second beep and you are correct Dennis. What the heck, told them, bring money and I will race again and again. This time you will see the high boost plus race gas. I have spanked cars like that on the drag strips for two years now. Did you see what happened to that Chevelle at Irwindale?
Man I must have missed the part where the guy in the camaro said he won.... but A+ to you man for trying to make a buck, I am sure I would if I was in your spot.

Personally I have nothing to gain or lose from this. It was fun to go out and watch some cars with some serious power take off and cruise around. Only reason why I bothered posting on here is because your original post was a load of crap, well it is nice to drool over some of the cars in the avatars as well .

Old 12-11-2008, 07:17 PM
Originally Posted by Skooter
Only reason why I bothered posting on here is because your original post was a load of crap, well it is nice to drool over some of the cars in the avatars as well .
Really, you felt it so necessary? what part was the load of crap, not that the Camaro LOST!, oh yah, the number of cars....Where were you? in the GTO? Well, I could barely tell what was going on at the end of the video. Definitely looked like more than a car length and in the end that is all that matters.

I am sure if the race had gone the other way, camaro would have been bragging all over the net and the vid would have been on youtube sooner. I think Art had a good ploy, spank them and say it was huge, to make them post the video of their loss. There is no other way to make the looser post a video. Art, you da man

Skooter, the fact that you felt it necessary to go through the trouble of joining a forum means that it does matter to you.

Old 12-11-2008, 07:57 PM
Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !
Actually I can find roads straighter than that all day long, with assistance from my "friends" with real radar guns, all day long... And I've lived in Virginia all my life... And I'm 42.

Mike

I disagree, the road looked fairly straight to me and only curved at the very end where it looks like they let off. Good luck trying to find a road like that in Virgina, they don't have a straight road anywhere.

Last edited by Mikelly; 12-12-2008 at 04:39 AM.
Old 12-11-2008, 08:02 PM
Don't worry Dennis it is all cool. I just imagine how long it took these boys to sign up on this forum and choose therir original names (Skooter, 98camaro, etc.) NICE

Really, you felt it so necessary? what part was the load of crap, not that the Camaro LOST!, oh yah, the number of cars....Where were you? in the GTO? Well, I could barely tell what was going on at the end of the video. Definitely looked like more than a car length and in the end that is all that matters.

I am sure if the race had gone the other way, camaro would have been bragging all over the net and the vid would have been on youtube sooner. I think Art had a good ploy, spank them and say it was huge, to make them post the video of their loss. There is no other way to make the looser post a video. Art, you da man

Skooter, the fact that you felt it necessary to go through the trouble of joining a forum means that it does matter to you.

Old 12-11-2008, 08:35 PM
keevo54 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Mikelly
Actually I can fing roads straighter than that all day long, with assistance from my "friends" with real radar guns, all day long... And I've lived in Virginia all my life... And I'm 42.

Mike
haha true talk. I'm really confused why he mentioned virginia lol

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Nice kill today and almost went to Jail....No Video this time!!