996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Anyone have accurate pictures of Metropol Blue Interior on a TT?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-11-2008, 06:39 PM
Tpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to allTpup is a name known to all
Originally Posted by ExclusiveTT
Roy,. that steering wheel and the trim look like a different shade of blue than the actual dash. Is that the case, or is it just the photos? I can live with it if it is like the shade of the dash, but not the shade of the steering wheel. BTW< can you PM me your contact info? I think I might have a buyer for your car!

EDIT: any shots of the door panels?
Hey Mark,

I sent you a PM. The camera makes the colors look different. It's very, very close to the same color, more info in my pm.

Don't have shots of the doors but I can take some when I get back in town on Tuesday if you need them.

Thanks
Roy

Old 12-11-2008, 08:32 PM
ExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond repute
hey roy, got the PM! thank you. Hopefully, i can get this guy to pull the trigger on your car. I just went to champion to drop off the interior samples they gave me of the metropol. I made the decision to pass on the car becuase I couldnt see the interior in person. Of course, I walk in and they just got a 997tt cab with sea blue interior (which i was told was almost identical to metropol) and I started to reconsider my decision. I am still undecided at this point, but I appreciate all the help!!! I will get this guy to contact you and hopefully you can get your car sold. It seems like it is a steal at the price ( I wish I had the 55k to drop on it!).

Old 12-13-2008, 10:08 AM
MoeMonney is infamous around these parts
Old 05-30-2021, 02:50 PM
911Turbo Boy is infamous around these parts
I just sold my Metropol Blue interior.

Originally Posted by ExclusiveTT
thank you very much! On the darker color, its easy to see that it is totally navy blue and not black at all. Id say that is a deal killer for me. Hopefully, i will get the chance to see it in person sometime soon. Thank you!
I just sold my Metropol Blue interior. I had a 2009 Carerra White 911 4S Cabriolet manual 997.2 The top was Sea Blue (Navy). And the interior was Metropol Blue (Navy). I can tell you without hesitation, one of the main reasons I bought it was BECAUSE of the color combo! The Navy interior, (Metropol Blue) with the Navy top on the White car was a killer combo. It was the Navy interior and top that really set off that whit car. Had it been black interior and top, I would have considered those colors a no go for me, too boring, too bland and common. BUT, Navy top and Navy interior was an eye catcher, especially in the sun with the top up or down. So, I would never say that Metropol Blue is a deal breaker for me. People loved it. And Navy is fairly rare compared to black.