996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Where to get rear Turbo script badge in black?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-26-2008, 03:58 PM
dreamtripper is infamous around these parts
Where to get rear Turbo script badge in black?

When I searched on-line, all I could find was the regular chrome/silver version, but I'm looking for the badge in black. Any leads would be appreciated!

Old 12-26-2008, 04:33 PM
Speedy996tt has much to be proud ofSpeedy996tt has much to be proud ofSpeedy996tt has much to be proud ofSpeedy996tt has much to be proud ofSpeedy996tt has much to be proud ofSpeedy996tt has much to be proud ofSpeedy996tt has much to be proud ofSpeedy996tt has much to be proud of
go to pelican parts and order the 994 turbo badge in black, it is nearly identical and it is an oem part

Old 12-26-2008, 04:35 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
Call or email Eric at Bumperplugs.com. He is a board sponsor and a hell of a great guy.

Old 12-26-2008, 09:31 PM
ExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond repute
nice info!

Old 12-26-2008, 10:59 PM
Ray
Former Vendor
Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !
I have bought an extra chrome one from dealer, spray paint it in matte black and hold up really well for last 3 years.

Old 12-26-2008, 11:14 PM
JonB has a spectacular aura aboutJonB has a spectacular aura aboutJonB has a spectacular aura about
944 vs. 996 part

I bought the 944 Turbo script from Pelican and noticed that it has a thicker script than the original 996TT part.

I also bought a Turbo S script from Suncoast and it comes in a gun metal gray color.

You can compare the 2 in the attached picture.

Attached Images  
Old 12-26-2008, 11:55 PM
ExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JonB
I bought the 944 Turbo script from Pelican and noticed that it has a thicker script than the original 996TT part.

I also bought a Turbo S script from Suncoast and it comes in a gun metal gray color.

You can compare the 2 in the attached picture.

wow thanks for that pic!!

Old 12-27-2008, 09:08 AM
JonB has a spectacular aura aboutJonB has a spectacular aura aboutJonB has a spectacular aura about
My pleasure.
I am planning to go back to the thin Turbo S script (without the "S"). The 944 turbo look is a bit too much for me, although I like the black satin finish.

Old 12-27-2008, 09:17 AM
EZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud ofEZ Cookin has much to be proud of
I found one in carbon fiber, it compliments my other carbon fiber additions.

Attached Images  
Old 12-27-2008, 11:55 AM
Confused is infamous around these parts
bookmarked this a long time ago.. never ordered one.

http://jageng.com/garage9/product_in...1a7b1bf0f432d5

Old 12-27-2008, 11:57 AM
Former Vendor
onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !
Got mine from Eric @ BumperPlugs, great piece at a fair price.

Old 12-27-2008, 12:28 PM
evoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to beholdevoviiiyou is a splendid one to behold
I had my stock emblems painted flat black. I think they turned out great!

Attached Images   
Old 12-27-2008, 03:34 PM
Adam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud of
I bought both of mine from Eric at Bumperplugs.com. They are a bit pricey, but he does an outstanding job with them.

I've done both flat black and gloss black. Here are pics of each..

flat black:
Name:  DSC01621.jpg
Views: 1639
Size:  106.0 KB

gloss black:
Name:  996tt007.jpg
Views: 2382
Size:  79.5 KB

Old 12-27-2008, 07:50 PM
s14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to beholds14roller is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by EZ Cookin
I found one in carbon fiber, it compliments my other carbon fiber additions.
Where did you get it in CF?

Old 12-27-2008, 08:15 PM
John D is a splendid one to beholdJohn D is a splendid one to beholdJohn D is a splendid one to beholdJohn D is a splendid one to beholdJohn D is a splendid one to beholdJohn D is a splendid one to beholdJohn D is a splendid one to behold
I purchased a CF turbo emblem on ebay years ago, but I do not see them listed any longer.

Last edited by John D; 12-27-2008 at 11:09 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Where to get rear Turbo script badge in black?