996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Mike Valentine's V1 Saved My Arse

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-14-2004, 09:51 AM
collin996tt is infamous around these parts
Kirby, think you can quit your job and go into the business of installing V1's. Can you do it in my parking lot while I'm at work? That'll be most convenient

Kirby Mobile Service. Detailing, V1 installation, Photo Shoot.

Old 09-14-2004, 10:26 AM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by RKS
I'm in. Can Kirby do a clean install in a cab???
Roger, sure can! I think we talked about it once when you first came in.

Old 09-14-2004, 10:28 AM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by collin996tt
Kirby, think you can quit your job and go into the business of installing V1's. Can you do it in my parking lot while I'm at work? That'll be most convenient

I WISH!

Old 09-14-2004, 10:39 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally posted by collin996tt

Kirby lives at the shop and does a really clean job same goes for his garage door thingy...

Old 09-14-2004, 10:42 AM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
I can't tell you how many times my V1 has saved me out of HUGE jams! I got my first one in 99

BTW, there is no such thing as a false alarm

Old 09-14-2004, 11:28 AM
KPV
KPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really nice
If you want the ultimate installation for speed detection awareness, the recipe is:

One K40 Speech Processor CB Radio

One Uniden Police Scanner

One Alpine Navigation System with stealth mode screen operation

One Valentine One Remote Installation Unit

I have used this array on my roundtrip travel to the Tail of the Dragon and must say that it was INDISPENSABLE!!!

I am sorry if I have recycled this photo a few times guys, but you never know who can benefit from it, so here it is again.....

Old 09-14-2004, 11:36 AM
Banned
StephenTi is infamous around these parts
Hell... I'm in on this imaginary group-buy as well... C'mon, Mike Valentine, how much more convincing do you need!!!

Old 09-14-2004, 11:59 AM
Boobie Stars
jamy85 is infamous around these parts
haha

Old 09-14-2004, 12:13 PM
Banned by Moderators
SANDOVAL has a spectacular aura aboutSANDOVAL has a spectacular aura aboutSANDOVAL has a spectacular aura about
I am in...

Old 09-14-2004, 12:20 PM
I'm in, I need one for the Pepper!

Old 09-14-2004, 12:54 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
KPV you truly are a stealth fighter. I doubt the Iraqi air defence in its heyday could have busted you for speeding. You evade all forms of radar.... The Air Force NEEDS you...

Old 09-14-2004, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by KPV

One K40 Speech Processor CB Radio
One Uniden Police Scanner
One Alpine Navigation System with stealth mode screen operation
One Valentine One Remote Installation Unit

Holy Smokey the Bandit. Ken, you're a POLICE STALKER, not merely an evader. You need to hang a mini curtain to hide those hideous gear.

Old 09-14-2004, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by SilverTTCab

the key is that you can't be the only one on the road for miles on end.
you need the radar to go off a few miles ahead of you to get a warning.

on my way up to mammoth on a weekday, i was the first to leave the town of mojave, leading a pack of other cars, my v1 set off, but it was me getting tagged.
I don't understand what you said. Why can't you be the only one on the road for miles? The V1 need other cars around to work properly?

If your V1 set off while you were leading, and you slowed in time, then why were you getting tagged, meaning getting a ticket?

???

Old 09-14-2004, 01:46 PM
Boobie Stars
jamy85 is infamous around these parts
So who is the guy who is organizing the group buy?

Old 09-14-2004, 02:30 PM
Banned
yellowbmr is just really niceyellowbmr is just really niceyellowbmr is just really niceyellowbmr is just really niceyellowbmr is just really nice
Unhappy does V1 detect this?

Attached Images  

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Mike Valentine's V1 Saved My Arse