996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Pics of my TA 996TT - Exterior mods done

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-02-2009, 08:56 AM
N77NXC is infamous around these parts
LOL! Barr Photography...come on man.

The car is sick!

Here is one that I didn't send you last night:

Cameraman's ride:

Old 01-02-2009, 09:45 AM
M32
M32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant future
Thanks everyone for the very kind words.

Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD
WOW!!! Bad a$$... Looks great!!! where did you get the LED's for the front spoiler?
HOLLYWOOD
Hollywood,

I got them from Oznium.com. See Ray's link below for my DIY.

Originally Posted by gwapo996tt
Love the wheels. Is the car color black metalic?
It's basalt metallic. Thanks

Originally Posted by 996ftw
omg i love the LED look... do you mind letting me know where you got the strips from? was it hard to attach to the bumper? im thinking of putting them onto the stock 996 turbo fronts....not sure how it will look.
Originally Posted by Ray
LM really makes it look perfect! great job Edwin!

the LED is DIY job from Edwin
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...eds-996tt.html
Thanks Ray

Originally Posted by robmd99
Edwin
When can I see her in person?
Robert
Rob, I'd like to come to the next meet. I'd like to check out your monster too

Originally Posted by alex55
you mate are the man !!!! outstanding car !!!

and the wheels ... bbs lm's + porsche = sex bomb !

congrats !

LE: maybe some tint ?!
Thanks Alex. Yep, tint is next once I can find a good place.

Originally Posted by Adam Bowles
Damn, Edwin, you've outdone yourself...she's a beauty!!! I really like the classic look of silver wheels on a black car.

Enjoy in good health!!
Adam, thanks bud I'm prob going to work on the stereo next. Mind if I ask for your help when I cross that bridge?

Originally Posted by TonyNJ
That is PERFECTION!! Awesome job, let me know when you get tired of those LM's. lol
Tony, thanks... trade for your white beast?

Originally Posted by BlackHorseTurbo
Very good looking Edwin. I think there is a get together this weekend at Uptown. Rob? I willbe there.
Todd, I'm down for it if there's one. Anyone know for sure if it's happening?

Originally Posted by N77NXC
LOL! Barr Photography...come on man.

The car is sick!

Here is one that I didn't send you last night:

Cameraman's ride:
Thanks again for the late night shoot J. Vette looks mean and sounds even crazier

Edwin

Old 01-02-2009, 10:49 AM
pumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond repute
i didn't follow the last thread but you decided not to keep the side skirts?

Old 01-02-2009, 11:02 AM
292 is infamous around these parts
Very nice and clean.

Old 01-02-2009, 11:15 AM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Well done! Looks like it came that way.

Old 01-02-2009, 12:20 PM
Chasen1211 is a jewel in the roughChasen1211 is a jewel in the roughChasen1211 is a jewel in the rough
Gorgeous! Love the LEDs , very nice touch!

Old 01-02-2009, 01:22 PM
M32
M32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by pumalex
i didn't follow the last thread but you decided not to keep the side skirts?
I never bought them. I don't really like the TA sides. Btw, I installed the stock wheels back on yesterday and measure the height. Will upload pics later today/tomorrow.

Originally Posted by 292
Very nice and clean.
Originally Posted by SamboTT
Well done! Looks like it came that way.
Originally Posted by Chasen1211
Gorgeous! Love the LEDs , very nice touch!

Thanks guys

Edwin

Old 01-02-2009, 03:31 PM
alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !alex55 Is a GOD !
what size are the wheels ?

Old 01-02-2009, 07:43 PM
Seattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond repute
Nothing like a black car. Looks menacing buddy. The front bumper LEDs are sick.., thats my new project. Thanks for affecting my wallet, this site is a disease!

Old 01-02-2009, 08:02 PM
pumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond reputepumalex has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by M32
I never bought them. I don't really like the TA sides. Btw, I installed the stock wheels back on yesterday and measure the height. Will upload pics later today/tomorrow.
ah, i was confused with one of your post about the rear skirt, i thought it was the side skirt, my bad.

Old 01-02-2009, 09:02 PM
Adam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by M32
Adam, thanks bud I'm prob going to work on the stereo next. Mind if I ask for your help when I cross that bridge?
Not at all, Edwin! I'm happy to help!

Old 01-03-2009, 06:25 AM
HIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud of
DANG BRO...DANG

Old 01-03-2009, 07:07 AM
PHIL2 is infamous around these parts
sick

Old 01-03-2009, 07:30 AM
Pierre996TT has a spectacular aura aboutPierre996TT has a spectacular aura aboutPierre996TT has a spectacular aura about
Sweet!

Old 01-03-2009, 03:35 PM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
Sick! Looks like another great build from M32! Good stuff!

Great, great stance!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pics of my TA 996TT - Exterior mods done