996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

East Coast Trackers...vir Mar 2009 Pca Zone 2 Event part DEUX!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-05-2009, 04:06 PM
Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !
Couple of reasons... I might not even be "here" during the event... There's a chance I might have to travel for work. Not sure yet.

Mike

Old 01-05-2009, 08:34 PM
CarreraDos is infamous around these parts
Registration is set to open on January 18th. This year we're using MotorsportReg.com for our online registration. Entry fees will be the same as last year. Sure to be a great time like last year. As someone mentioned, it's an event for everyone, from the beginner to a veteran driver. Lots of sweet machinery always shows up for this event.

Old 01-05-2009, 08:36 PM
jcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond repute
That is super...motorsportreg has track insurance (at least they did last year....) for single events and they send you reminders if you want about events within a set radius to you...only if you opt in. I like the reminders....

You guys did a great job last year! Thank you CarreraDos.

JB

Old 01-05-2009, 10:33 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by CarreraDos
Registration is set to open on January 18th. This year we're using MotorsportReg.com for our online registration. Entry fees will be the same as last year. Sure to be a great time like last year. As someone mentioned, it's an event for everyone, from the beginner to a veteran driver. Lots of sweet machinery always shows up for this event.
Yup!!! Don, thanks again for last year, you will be there this year right? I'll have to introduce myself again

Originally Posted by jcb-memphis
That is super...motorsportreg has track insurance (at least they did last year....) for single events and they send you reminders if you want about events within a set radius to you...only if you opt in. I like the reminders....

You guys did a great job last year! Thank you CarreraDos.

JB
Hey bud, hope all is well !! We will have to chat, can't believe it's almost a year already, what's new with the car??

Old 01-07-2009, 12:10 PM
jcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond repute
Yep.

Just got a room at the garage...figured it was the most fun.

930man...if you are coming, you have a student (he and I talked that one over last year...my fear is that I am just too slow for him....heck, most people would fall into the category

Old 01-08-2009, 07:19 PM
930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future
i will be there....

wonder if the will let me drive one of my other toys....

i am looking foward to it!

smooth is good!!! fast and smooth is better

Old 01-08-2009, 11:31 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Matt please promise me youll hop in with me and vice versa and help me pilot my 2 with your expertise

Old 01-09-2009, 05:38 PM
Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !
I'll warn you guys, if you get the LEAST BIT car sick in the passenger seat, DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT get in Matt's car. I'm fortunate that I do not... VERY fortunate. Unless you're regularly used to running 2.05s (or Faster) in the passenger seat at VIR, bring a barf bag!

I can't wait for the next ride, Matt!

Mike

Old 01-09-2009, 07:04 PM
930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future930man has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by iLLM3
Matt please promise me youll hop in with me and vice versa and help me pilot my 2 with your expertise
no problem!!!!!!! be glad to...

more imoportant whos going to be at Barrett Jackson!!!!

Old 01-09-2009, 07:05 PM
Originally Posted by Mikelly
I'll warn you guys, if you get the LEAST BIT car sick in the passenger seat, DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT get in Matt's car. I'm fortunate that I do not... VERY fortunate. Unless you're regularly used to running 2.05s (or Faster) in the passenger seat at VIR, bring a barf bag!

I can't wait for the next ride, Matt!

Mike
well thanks!!!!! i think???? maybe i need some coaching!!!!!!

Old 01-09-2009, 07:12 PM
Matt, You're one hot shoe sick **** (But you know that)!

I'll be at the Barret Jackson auction in Palm Beach in March! Can't wait!

Mike

Originally Posted by 930man
well thanks!!!!! i think???? maybe i need some coaching!!!!!!

Old 01-09-2009, 08:59 PM
Originally Posted by 930man
no problem!!!!!!! be glad to...

more imoportant whos going to be at Barrett Jackson!!!!
Can't wait man, then hopefully you can give me pointers on what to adjust/sort out and so on for optimal performance/drivability and so on!

Old 01-10-2009, 08:01 AM
slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !
im excited just to spectate...

Old 01-11-2009, 06:23 PM
stuart997gt3 has a spectacular aura aboutstuart997gt3 has a spectacular aura about
I'm in too can't wait to meet up with all the east coast trackers to kick off the 2009 season

just booked the paddock suites and garage.

Old 01-11-2009, 07:30 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
Can somone post a phone number for the paddock suite booking?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: East Coast Trackers...vir Mar 2009 Pca Zone 2 Event part DEUX!