996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Techart Style Carbon Wing - A beauty

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-14-2009, 08:45 PM
Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !
Techart Style Carbon Wing - A beauty

I just got this thing in today (thanks John). The blade is absolutely perfect. no flaws at all and I looked hard. It is also very light. For anyone who does not want to change out their stock hood, this is a great option. I'll post pics when I get mine on.

here is a link to it: http://www.speedtechexhausts.com/page24.html

Old 01-15-2009, 06:09 AM
VOLIDA is infamous around these parts
I like it.

Old 01-15-2009, 06:53 AM
LiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond repute
Mine is actually causing problems..... might have to take it off, but I do love the look.

Old 01-15-2009, 07:29 AM
Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by LiNks
Mine is actually causing problems..... might have to take it off, but I do love the look.
Yes, it is the spacer issue? John_D came up with a solution for it. He had the same issue with his and fixed it, he sent me the spacers to install.

Old 01-15-2009, 09:04 AM
Banned
Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !
Very subtle, i like it.

Old 01-15-2009, 08:52 PM
Banned
Porschekalle is a splendid one to beholdPorschekalle is a splendid one to beholdPorschekalle is a splendid one to beholdPorschekalle is a splendid one to beholdPorschekalle is a splendid one to beholdPorschekalle is a splendid one to beholdPorschekalle is a splendid one to behold
great looking, go back to TechArt aka CEC for the USA, they are very helpful, on my GT Street I lost one of the plastic blades on the rear bumper, they sent me a whole set for free incl. a model car of a TechArt GT Street

Old 01-15-2009, 09:34 PM
NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Porschekalle
great looking, go back to TechArt aka CEC for the USA, they are very helpful, on my GT Street I lost one of the plastic blades on the rear bumper, they sent me a whole set for free incl. a model car of a TechArt GT Street
I dont think cec will help out on techart replica parts...

Old 01-06-2010, 06:35 PM
LamboTT has a spectacular aura aboutLamboTT has a spectacular aura about
I just got one of these, what was the issue, spacers for what?

Old 01-06-2010, 06:59 PM
powderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to beholdpowderjay is a splendid one to behold
Me likey too.. price?? any pics of how that would look on a cab?? I think it would be awesome on my car but would like to see it in action before taking the plunge.

Old 01-06-2010, 07:18 PM
There rare and don't advertise them really anywhere. I picked up a used one luckily. you can find the GT2 version but I haven't seen this particular style for sometime now.

Old 01-06-2010, 07:32 PM
landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !
I just picked up one of these used. What spacer issue are you referring to?

Old 01-06-2010, 09:13 PM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !
when it is installed, the wing will sit on the decklid and ultimately scratch it. I bought a wing from JohnD and mentioned it to John. He mentioned that you can heat it up and bend it to see if that will help. My body guy came up with the idea of putting a spacer (between the base of the wing and the adaptor) and I mentioned this to John. He ended up making the spacers out of plastic and sent me a couple. If you do not use these spaces (I had to use six - three on each hydraulic), the wing will sit on your decklid

Edwin

Old 01-06-2010, 09:17 PM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !
Check out this thread that I made back when I installed them

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...e-problem.html

Edwin

Old 01-06-2010, 11:16 PM
That might explain why this one had scratches in the middle on the bottom, lol. So John made some nice plastic spacers up for you...I wonder if he has more. I'm sending him a link to this now.

Old 01-06-2010, 11:27 PM
Mr. C4 is a splendid one to beholdMr. C4 is a splendid one to beholdMr. C4 is a splendid one to beholdMr. C4 is a splendid one to beholdMr. C4 is a splendid one to beholdMr. C4 is a splendid one to beholdMr. C4 is a splendid one to behold
Anyone knows a source for OEM style wing in CF?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Techart Style Carbon Wing - A beauty