996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Houston Crew: Lets go to the Track!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-02-2009, 09:44 PM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
Sean, seriously you are too much man. Steve is in tears and i'm just about the same at this point. One of your best by far. You are too smart for your own good. I eagerly await the walnuts response in the a.m.

Old 02-03-2009, 05:42 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
For all the non Houston people,Ben & Steve are instructors at MSR(Motor Sports Ranch) both were just toying with us all,at any time either one of them could of spanked the crap out of us.I just wanted to let non-Houston people know that all this B.S. talk between us is only that and it gives me something to do when i'm bored.
Sean on the other hand is a very special case,which i am not qualified to discuss.

Old 02-03-2009, 05:52 AM
khaosai is infamous around these parts
Hi,

seems like a good day was had by all, and some great banter going on.

Out of interest, i might be in Houston mid Feb, can i pitch up at the track and hire a kart for fun ?. Any other stuff recommended ?.

Rgds.

Old 02-03-2009, 06:03 AM
boss351 is just really niceboss351 is just really niceboss351 is just really niceboss351 is just really nice
Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
Ben = approx 150lbs,Paulie = approx 240lbs,Sean = approx 210lbs,Todd(blackhorseturbo) who cares,Tommy approx 150lbs,Chris & Matt Powell approx 185-200lbs, the rest lean.

ps Paulie =fat & happy
I'd like to give props to Paulie, I weigh 187 lbs, a whole lot less than him, I am not lightening fast, but, while on track and not 4x4'ing I was picking all off but Steve and Ben (and Tommy I guess - I don't remember passing him), but Paulie did a great job of hanging on behind me (obviously picking up on my good lines ).

Old 02-03-2009, 06:15 AM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by boss351
I'd like to give props to Paulie, I weigh 187 lbs, a whole lot less than him, I am not lightening fast, but, while on track and not 4x4'ing I was picking all off but Steve and Ben (and Tommy I guess - I don't remember passing him), but Paulie did a great job of hanging on behind me (obviously picking up on my good lines ).
Adam,

A few more sessions and you'll be all over it. You were definitely fast.

Old 02-03-2009, 06:46 AM
roadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to behold
I know I showed up late, but how did I miss meeting bkagan and function12? Waiting for the track to dry allowed plenty of time so I have no excuse. I'm not shy, but may be clueless at times.

Speaking of clueless, I want to go back soon and develop some skills. Ben, when can we do it again?

Old 02-03-2009, 06:56 AM
I'm not sure on dates for the next one I was thinking possibly the 1st of March. If that works for you guys let me know.

Old 02-03-2009, 07:08 AM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ttboost
.... and Todd unloved???
Mike, Paulie secretly loves me. He is just upset that I lapped him twice. When we finished he stood up with the kart still stuck on his ***. It made a cork pop sound when 3 of us pulled the kart off him.

Old 02-03-2009, 07:15 AM
function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !function12 Is a GOD !
You rent the carts there. This is what Ben gets.

And we all get these.

Which makes it a close race.
I am sure more smack will be talked at the UrbanSpeed get together this Sunday.

Old 02-03-2009, 07:16 AM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by bkagan
great meeting everyone, and all this crap about Ben cheating, of course he cheated

Boris,

Good pics. You're getting the hang of that camera. I'd like to thank my many sponsors who are well represented on my skid lid. Especially Garrett.

Old 02-03-2009, 07:19 AM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BlackHorseTurbo
Mike, Paulie secretly loves me. He is just upset that I lapped him twice. When we finished he stood up with the kart still stuck on his ***. It made a cork pop sound when 3 of us pulled the kart off him.

I heard Paulie was busy "lapping " his cell phone instead of you guys!!!

Old 02-03-2009, 07:24 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
^^^ now that is funny,well done.

Old 02-03-2009, 07:24 AM
M32
M32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by BlackHorseTurbo
Boris,

Good pics. You're getting the hang of that camera. I'd like to thank my many sponsors who are well represented on my skid lid. Especially Garrett.
Haha! Don't forget to give props to Motegi Racing, Todd! Are those going to be your cruising wheels now that you got your 18" HREs for track duty?

Originally Posted by bmoores
I'm not sure on dates for the next one I was thinking possibly the 1st of March. If that works for you guys let me know.
I'm down for that. Can I bring a friend if there's a slot?

Edwin

Last edited by M32; 02-03-2009 at 07:27 AM.
Old 02-03-2009, 07:38 AM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
[quote=M32;2243939]Haha! Don't forget to give props to Motegi Racing, Todd! Are those going to be your cruising wheels now that you got your 18" HREs for track duty?

Speaking of that...Todd, have you weighed your new HRE's? Are they heavier than the hollow twists? Oh yeah and PICS!!!

Old 02-03-2009, 07:40 AM
Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
^^^ now that is funny,well done.

Lucky for you, you didn't have to drive the Caddy home with Doc AND a Kart stuck on your a$$.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Houston Crew: Lets go to the Track!