996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Houston Crew: Lets go to the Track!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-01-2009, 03:57 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Edwin,

Your car sounds great and looks very good with those running lights up front. Thanks for posting the pics.

Todd

Old 02-01-2009, 03:59 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
And you are home in time for the Super Bowl, Todd.
Thanks Sean. I'm so glad I went. Can't wait to do it again.

Old 02-01-2009, 04:00 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Great fun ,ready for the next event...

Old 02-01-2009, 04:01 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
On the ride back the Walnut forced me to listen to "Money Talk Radio" Would have fallen asleep were it not for the constant belching and other noxious noises coming from him.

Old 02-01-2009, 04:09 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Thank God for electric windows riding with Jitsu.My Lord.....

Old 02-01-2009, 04:10 PM
Todd did you run Edwin on the way back? Results?

Old 02-01-2009, 04:13 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
I had a ton of fun even though I spent a ton of time off the track LOL!!!

Old 02-01-2009, 04:19 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
The ride back was like a scene from Grumpy Old Men...its too cold....the radio is too loud....damn kids get off my lawn.

Old 02-01-2009, 04:22 PM
Sean got to feel some real power,Northstar 32 valve.
Also how rude is it for Sean to talk on the phone in the middle of our convesation.

Old 02-01-2009, 04:24 PM
roadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to behold
What a blast. Adam, you must have dropped weight from your gocart during your off track excursion to not only catch up but edge both Adam & me at the finish! Great fun, great people, great times. Let's do it again, maybe monthly or every other month?

Old 02-01-2009, 05:56 PM
Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !
Had fun guys sorry I didnt get to say good bye I got really sick that last race. I dont know what it was maybe all the turning or the heat or maybe not eating all day. But I couldnt really speak so I rushed to the car when I had anuff energy. I got home and blew chunks in my drive way but atleast it made me feal better.
Matt

Old 02-01-2009, 06:01 PM
Sorry Matt I didn't mean to scare you sick.

Old 02-01-2009, 06:05 PM
roadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to behold
OK, anyone that shook Matt's hand and gets sick themselves needs to notify the County Health Dept and the Center for Disease Control stat.

ps- Matt call if u need anything.

Old 02-01-2009, 06:17 PM
eMJay1133 is infamous around these partseMJay1133 is infamous around these parts
Just got back into Houston, I'll try and make the next one...

Old 02-01-2009, 07:12 PM
Huh. Paulie was saying to his wife that his stomach was a bit off on the way home.

I am lucky to be pretty motion sickness proof. I had a sandwich right before going out....of course I was eating a sandwich while my wife was giving birth (push, chomp chomp, push) so I can eat pretty much anytime.

I will say that my fat *** barely fit in thos tiny seats. My hip is pretty bruised, but I can't wait to go again.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Houston Crew: Lets go to the Track!