996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

1/25 small Captree LI run photos..

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-10-2009, 08:06 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by THEKID
If you bring your illGT2 out there...then you have to race EDELECTRA and you dont want that
You do realize anyone can have a Z06 right? You and your car are not special, let's meet up again, I dare you to talk all the shlt you do in person.. You act all cool in person then on the forums you act like you run shlt, relax yourself. You are delusional ..

And what about Eddie?? Don't tell me who I would "have to race" or what I "have to do"...

Last edited by iLLM3; 02-10-2009 at 09:18 PM.
Old 02-12-2009, 05:39 AM
THEKID is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by iLLM3
You do realize anyone can have a Z06 right? You and your car are not special, let's meet up again, I dare you to talk all the shlt you do in person.. You act all cool in person then on the forums you act like you run shlt, relax yourself. You are delusional ..

And what about Eddie?? Don't tell me who I would "have to race" or what I "have to do"...
You took that way to much to heart, I was just playing around. Hence the .

Old 02-12-2009, 08:31 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
You took that way to much to heart, I was just playing around. Hence the .
I was laughing too, hence mine When it gets warmer I would love to run again.

Old 02-12-2009, 05:40 PM
I was laughing too, hence mine When it gets warmer I would love to run again.
Am I allowed to use my nitrous

Old 02-12-2009, 06:29 PM
Am I allowed to use my nitrous
You will use it either way, so there was no point in asking Raudel is on the forum, I mean you can ask him what I was told..

Old 02-12-2009, 07:42 PM
You will use it either way, so there was no point in asking Raudel is on the forum, I mean you can ask him what I was told..
I know what you were told by Raudel and I know who told Raudel. You can go ask that same person today about "my nitrous" and you would get a way different response then what he originally said.

Why don't you ask Raudel what happened when 1.2 bar meet a little grey z06

Old 02-12-2009, 07:45 PM
I know what you were told by Raudel and I know who told Raudel. You can go ask that same person today about "my nitrous" and you would get a way different response then what he originally said.

Don't know man, it's all good.. All I know is I DUST stock/na modded z06's, have ran an R1 and several other bikes with me pulling too, with many forum members to witness on ERally... So the fact that your car was that quick is quite impressive indeed, but you can't even say our last run that evening wasn't a good one ... It was def. damn fast that's for sure, how's your new Z06 compared to the old "freak"

Old 02-12-2009, 07:52 PM
RCNJ is infamous around these parts

Why don't you two key board racing ****** grow a set and settle this like men. OBI this Sunday 8am. By the way kid I don't know where you got 1.2 from. It was my first day out with the new motor and I was only running .82 bar on pump. At 1.2 you'll need binoculars to see my rear.

Old 02-12-2009, 07:53 PM
Don't know man, it's all good.. All I know is I DUST stock/na modded z06's, have ran an R1 and several other bikes with me pulling too, with many forum members to witness on ERally... So the fact that your car was that quick is quite impressive indeed, but you can't even say our last run that evening wasn't a good one ... It was def. damn fast that's for sure, how's your new Z06 compared to the old "freak"
Like I told you, Z06 is sensitive to driver their are no freaks. But lets just call the last one a freak, this one went 10.85 that one only went 10.95(same stuff).

Old 02-12-2009, 07:56 PM
Originally Posted by RCNJ
Why don't you two key board racing ****** grow a set and settle this like men. OBI this Sunday 8am. By the way kid I don't know where you got 1.2 from. It was my first day out with the new motor and I was only running .82 bar on pump. At 1.2 you'll need binoculars to see my rear.
Its running great man. Only running 1.2 bar now but feels great. Will be tuning for 1.5 in the next couple weeks. Should feel a little quicker
You may be able to beat a stock z06. How about one with cam and headers like yours had. We got one of those, it will be ready very very soon.

As for calling me a keyboard racer, last time we raced for real you were the one seeing my rear. Lets not forget you had atleast 75 more horsepower and no passenger. Your face sure was priceless when you rolled down the window and said wow whats done to that, I said an Intake and a Tune. Looked like you saw a ghost

Im in florida right now, so no go on sunday. Athought i am there EVERY other sunday

Last edited by THEKID; 02-12-2009 at 08:18 PM.
Old 02-12-2009, 08:06 PM
I wish man, this past Tuesday during my basketball game I went up for a layup fast break and came down stiff legged/hyperextended my left knee (guy collided with me mid air) I am out of commission for the month, and it sucks as I am suppose to go to VIR (still am hopefully) and my car should be going to Farnbacher to get setup, but I cannot drive my car to get it there :/

See you soon though, how's the car running?

Old 02-12-2009, 08:17 PM
You're mixing up two different occasions. You mentioned 1.2 ...thats boost ...that would be my GT2 which I have never raced you with. If you're talking about my old ZO6 when I ran you that one time. Yes you won..kudos to you. My car was making 526 rwhp and from what I understand you were at about 490-500 rwhp. I was rolling on big heavy 20's and you had stock wheels (very light). And yes you had a passenger but I outweigh you probably by 100 lbs. But hey a win is a win. You got skills and a well tuned car. Hope to catch up when you get back.

Old 02-12-2009, 08:23 PM
You're mixing up two different occasions. You mentioned 1.2 ...thats boost ...that would be my GT2 which I have never raced you with. If you're talking about my old ZO6 when I ran you that one time. Yes you won..kudos to you. My car was making 526 rwhp and from what I understand you were at about 490-500 rwhp. I was rolling on big heavy 20's and you had stock wheels (very light). And yes you had a passenger but I outweigh you probably by 100 lbs. But hey a win is a win. You got skills and a well tuned car. Hope to catch up when you get back.
Im talking about 2 things. 1 when you raced the grey z06 at captree, he beat you up and down. Then 2 dyno numbers mean nothing, we had the same car except you had cam and headers. Generally proven to gain 60-75 horsepower. But technically yes my car made 508 and your car made 526. Also you had the Stock wheels powder coated black, not heavy aftermarket 20's. We will see you out there sometime soon Im sure, Hope youve got the Wick turned up.

Old 02-12-2009, 08:36 PM
Im talking about 2 things. 1 when you raced the grey z06 at captree, he beat you up and down. Then 2 dyno numbers mean nothing, we had the same car except you had cam and headers. Generally proven to gain 60-75 horsepower. But technically yes my car made 508 and your car made 526. Also you had the Stock wheels powder coated black, not heavy aftermarket 20's. We will see you out there sometime soon Im sure, Hope youve got the Wick turned up.
..I gotta laugh. Get your facts straight bro...that Florida sun is not doing you well. First race he had me, second race I took him, and third race he had me by a bumper and I was only running .82 bar...my car was dead. My turbos don't make power till after 1 bar.

The day I ran you I didn't have stock wheels I was running my buddy's Avus 20'" black and chrome wheels which are anchors. But, dude I already said it YOU WON.. see ya at the beach.

Old 02-12-2009, 08:48 PM
TonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of light
I'll smoke all of you, just got my new bike!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 1/25 small Captree LI run photos..