996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Silver 996 TT With Upgrades - Pictures

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-29-2009, 11:04 AM
Banned
Lawell Motorsports is infamous around these parts
Smile Silver 996 TT With Upgrades - Pictures

Hello everyone, here are some pictures I wanted to share of the completed progress on a 996 Turbo that came to us from Corpus Christi. This is the beginning phase of a Turbo that will come back after the Texas Mile for upgraded Turbos, body, wheels, etc.

The upgrades included a Fabspeed performance exhaust w/tips, GIAC performance tuning, H&R adjustable coilover kit and for the initial visual upgrades the wheels were painted gloss black as well as the upgraded turn signals to smoked versions.

These pictures are from the completed initial upgrades, I hope you enjoy the pictures.

Old 01-29-2009, 11:07 AM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Looks really nice. Glad to see you're finally a sponsor on here! I think you know my uncle Joe Tuffly. He has said nothing but good things about you alls work over there.

Old 01-29-2009, 12:37 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Powell
Looks really nice. Glad to see you're finally a sponsor on here! I think you know my uncle Joe Tuffly. He has said nothing but good things about you alls work over there.
Thank you Powell, we are looking forward to contributing good content for all Porsche enthusiasts.

Old 01-29-2009, 01:26 PM
roadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to beholdroadsterdoc is a splendid one to behold
Hey Terry. Great pics. Most people here do not know that you have been making 911s faster for many years. I think you were the first shop to slap Garretts on a 996TT a few years back. Can't wait to see what you do to this one.

Old 01-29-2009, 06:48 PM
Banned
Smile

Originally Posted by roadsterdoc
Hey Terry. Great pics. Most people here do not know that you have been making 911s faster for many years. I think you were the first shop to slap Garretts on a 996TT a few years back. Can't wait to see what you do to this one.
Hey Doc, good to find you here on the forum, thanks for the comment, 18 years and counting since we started . I hope we get to meet again soon, let me know if you will be attending any of the upcoming car meets to make sure we see you there.

We have been busy at the shop thankfully and have some good projects going, we will definitely keep you and all the forum members updated!

-Terry.

Here's a picture of the old shop where we started

Attached Images  
Old 01-30-2009, 01:12 AM
Former Vendor
MishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond repute
Looks great

Old 01-30-2009, 04:51 AM
VOLIDA is infamous around these parts
Clean work.