996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Just ran a Honda CBR 1000

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-09-2009, 12:51 PM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
pretty much the jist of it...

Old 02-09-2009, 02:24 PM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
I have beaten every possible 600 bike out there.
I even race two from a dead stop to about 160 and they were specs in my
mirror at that point (and they both got a jump on me at the start).
750's would be a good match for me, litre bikes I would not bother with,
It is very much a mental race with most bikes and the faster you start the better off
you are due to aero differences.

MK

Old 02-09-2009, 07:15 PM
Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sideWays_swe
This is a great video that shows how much power (the viper has about 1000 carnk hp) a car needs to have to hang with a stock Hayabusa. Then watch part 2 when he runs a bigbore zx12 R

part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ8A5kxED-Y

part2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjWUgI_PUTs

here is a 800 whp 996tt hanging with a modded busa

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/P...6TT_128781.htm

Old 02-09-2009, 10:55 PM
art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !
Good video D, do we know who it belongs to?

Originally Posted by Prche951

Old 02-10-2009, 12:48 AM
Terminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant future
This is a great video that shows how much power (the viper has about 1000 carnk hp) a car needs to have to hang with a stock Hayabusa. Then watch part 2 when he runs a bigbore zx12 R

part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJ8A5kxED-Y

part2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjWUgI_PUTs
...and that huge viper's wing is hurting top end big time. As I said, up to 150 mph busa will pull a gap. Beyond this you don't need 1000 bhp. 500 Porsche ponies will do just fine. ;-).

Last edited by Terminator; 02-10-2009 at 12:54 AM.
Old 02-10-2009, 05:15 AM
HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !HIRISC Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jamie furman
I own a ZX14 with pipe and tune and it will run away from my 700 hp Ford GT like its standing still and the car runs mid to low 10's at 137mph. The big bikes with good riders run away from all street cars, the only thing that keeps them close is the bike riders lack of *****!
Yep.

Thankfully, there aren't too many of these roaming the streets:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOWhtVuccMI[/media]

Old 02-10-2009, 05:16 AM
sideWays_swe is a jewel in the roughsideWays_swe is a jewel in the roughsideWays_swe is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Terminator
...and that huge viper's wing is hurting top end big time. As I said, up to 150 mph busa will pull a gap. Beyond this you don't need 1000 bhp. 500 Porsche ponies will do just fine. ;-).
You have NO chance against a Hayabusa with 500 porsche Hp. If you do a rolling start from like 170-180mph you will pass the bike when it reaches its top speed, otherwise you a screwed.

Originally Posted by Prche951

Yes I´ve seen that clip, Divexxtremes old tt, crazy fast car! But i dont know if i even call that Busa modded, a powercommand and an exhaust.. The Busa and the ZX12-R in the Viper clip has alot more done to it, Big bore kit etc.

I would love to see any streetcar keep up with this bike Power wheelie at over 300km/h would be pretty scary :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bPbqmeqyl8

Last edited by sideWays_swe; 02-10-2009 at 05:26 AM.
Old 02-10-2009, 05:58 AM
Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !Prche951 Is a GOD !
art, that was divextremes car, not even on high boost.

Old 02-10-2009, 08:12 AM
Terminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant futureTerminator has a brilliant future
You have NO chance against a Hayabusa with 500 porsche Hp. If you do a rolling start from like 170-180mph you will pass the bike when it reaches its top speed, otherwise you a screwed.

Yes I´ve seen that clip, Divexxtremes old tt, crazy fast car! But i dont know if i even call that Busa modded, a powercommand and an exhaust.. The Busa and the ZX12-R in the Viper clip has alot more done to it, Big bore kit etc.

I would love to see any streetcar keep up with this bike Power wheelie at over 300km/h would be pretty scary :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bPbqmeqyl8
You are dead wrong. Anything over 150mph roll on and 500 bhp Porsche will overtake stock Busa. Ask me how I know? Stop watching YouTube clips and listening to grandma says this and grandpa says that... try it in a real world. Busa, as I have already stated, has an aerodynamic factor (cd) of 0.68 versus 0.32 for Porsche (and busa has the best cd factor among all of the race bikes btw). Once above 150mph busa turns into a brick and when you are a brick, 200bhp is zero horses to battle wind resistance! Acceleration is all about weight, top speed is all about bhp. To overcome air you need horses. Lots of them. Read my post on previous page as I think I explained it pretty well, have a look at 0-300km/h figures which prove my point. Bike slows right down above 150mph. And ghost rider’s busa although with 499bhp, with a windshield like that (I mean it has no windshield) would not go anywhere near 200mph as your head would get blown off. Have you ever ridden a bike at 200mph? Let me tell you at 120mph you must tuck in completely, elbows in, helmet underneath the windshield, visibility becomes **** - top speed runs are not all that easy. And those are not 300km/h wheelies. More like 140–220km/h. Most bikes touchdown beyond that. The video is doctored. .

Last edited by Terminator; 02-10-2009 at 08:24 AM.
Old 02-10-2009, 08:27 AM
sideWays_swe is a jewel in the roughsideWays_swe is a jewel in the roughsideWays_swe is a jewel in the rough
You are dead wrong. Anything over 150mph roll on and 500 bhp Porsche will overtake stock Busa. Ask me how I know? Stop watching YouTube clips and listening to grandma says this and grandpa says that... try it in a real world. Busa, as I have already stated, has an aerodynamic factor (cd) of 0.68 versus 0.32 for Porsche (and busa has the best cd factor among all of the race bikes btw). Once above 150mph busa turns into a brick and when you are a brick, 200bhp is zero horses to battle wind resistance! Acceleration is all about weight, top speed is all about bhp. To overcome air you need horses. Lots of them. Read my post on previous page as I think I explained it pretty well, have a look at 0-300km/h figures which prove my point. Bike slows right down above 150mph. And ghost rider’s busa although with 499bhp, with a windshield like that (I mean it has no windshield) would not go anywhere near 200mph as your head would get blown off. Have you ever ridden a bike at 200mph? Let me tell you at 120mph you must tuck in completely, elbows in, helmet underneath the windshield, visibility becomes **** - not all that easy. And those are not 300km/h wheelies. More like 140–200km/h. Most bikes touchdown beyond that. .
I´ve been riding bikes since i was 8years old so i know what i am talking about, and i have raced alot of bikes. And about ghostriders bike- 140-200km/h are you kidding me? look at the speedometer of the bike that he is "racing", the speedometer says 295km/h at the end when the turbo busa passes him on the backwheel. he is well known here in sweden and has (or had, dont know if anyone has beaten him) the worldrecord for the fastest wheelie on a bike (the same bike that i posted) with 348km/h. Do a search on Patric furstenhoff...

Last edited by sideWays_swe; 02-10-2009 at 08:45 AM.
Old 02-10-2009, 08:49 AM
I´ve been riding bikes since i was 8years old so i know what i am talking about, and i have raced alot of bikes. And about ghostriders bike- 140-200km/h are you kidding me? look at the speedometer of the bike that he is "racing", he is well known here in sweden and has (or had, dont know if anyone has beaten him) the worldrecord for the fastest wheelie on a bike (the same bike that i posted) with 348km/h. Do a search on Patric furstenhoff...
By the way you talk; I know you don’t know lots about bikes and btw I've heard of ghost-rider when you were probably in diapers. My cousin is Swedish and I spend lots of time in Sweden. I remember Ghost-rider’s first video. And there he was, tucked right in and bike topped out at 299km/h. True speed was more like 275km/h as bike speedos are known to completely over-read. What bikes have you raced, mopeds? If you were really ever seriously racing bikes, you would know that what I am saying is 100% true. Stock Busa versus 500 bhp Porsche TT above 150mph, is all over for busa, gsx-r fireblade, and kawa. Period. I have ridden Busa at top speed and I have driven my Porsche at top speed and I really know what’s what… So chill out bro, and take busa for a top speed run and then report back. .

Old 02-10-2009, 09:09 AM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
By the way you talk; I know you don’t know lots about bikes and btw I've heard of ghost-rider when you were probably in diapers. My cousin is Swedish and I spend lots of time in Sweden. I remember Ghost-rider’s first video. And there he was, tucked right in and bike topped out at 299km/h. True speed was more like 275km/h as bike speedos are known to completely over-read. What bikes have you raced, mopeds? If you were really ever seriously racing bikes, you would know that what I am saying is 100% true. Stock Busa versus 500 bhp Porsche TT above 150mph, is all over for busa, gsx-r fireblade, and kawa. Period. I have ridden Busa at top speed and I have driven my Porsche at top speed and I really know what’s what… So chill out bro, and take busa for a top speed run and then report back. .
I've driven my car at top speed also with 600+rwhp and I know how long it takes to top out 6th. The only time you will compete with a bike and be close to it is if you started the race at 150mph LOL! If you are going from a dead stop to 200mph the Busa will blow you out of the water. There is a reason why they go a 150mph+ in the 1/4 and a 700hp Porsche goes ~136-139mph. They will be there WAY before you come close to 200.

Old 02-10-2009, 09:13 AM
They way i "talk" has to do with that im swedish and i cant really put the words down right,ok your cousin is swedish, that has alot to do with this And what does GR:s GSX-R have to do with his busa? He still has the world record for fastest wheelie with the same busa that is in the movies, it also has registered a topspeed of 439km/h, of course with the windshield on. In a topspeed run a Porsche tt with 500hp is faster, never said anything else. but from 150mph you will be left behind just to pass him at maybe 180mph

Last edited by sideWays_swe; 02-10-2009 at 09:21 AM.
Old 02-10-2009, 09:16 AM
Originally Posted by Powell
I've driven my car at top speed also with 600+rwhp and I know how long it takes to top out 6th. The only time you will compete with a bike and be close to it is if you started the race at 150mph LOL! If you are going from a dead stop to 200mph the Busa will blow you out of the water. There is a reason why they go a 150mph+ in the 1/4 and a 700hp Porsche goes ~136-139mph. They will be there WAY before you come close to 200.
Agreed. That is what I have been saying all along. 150mph onwards bikes start to struggle. Up to 150mph and especially from a standstill Porsche has no chance at all, unless 800wbhp plus...

Old 02-10-2009, 09:20 AM
ok, your cousin is swedish, that has alot to do with this And what does GR:s GSX-R have to do with his busa? He still has the world record for fastest wheelie with the same busa that is in the movies. In a topspeed run a Porsche tt with 500hp is faster, never said anything else. but from 150mph you will be left behind just to pass him at maybe 180mph
Not so. We were talking stock busa. 150mph onwards 500bhp Porsche will take STOCK busa. . Lets now agree to disagree. .

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Just ran a Honda CBR 1000