996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Spike TV - Bullrun - Porsche Turbo Team

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-28-2009, 03:36 PM
Banned
amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by landjet
I tuned in for a couple of minutes and saw the Porsche guys swaggering about, and one of the women cursing like a sailor, then turned it off. Another man with a vagina. Why didn't she just pull her dick out instead?

I saw and thought the same thing . How are things going Larry....long time; no talk buddy?

Old 03-02-2009, 12:10 PM
Hayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by mxk116
Hayabusa- Based on how the entries were described in the first episode the cars are owned by the drivers. I agree with the P-car embarrassment; clearly this was not Walter Rohrl in the driver's seat!
Thanks, Bro. It IS hard to believe that someone could drive like he was ,, someone that apparently couldn't shift his way out of a paper bag.

My old adage - 'There are two types of people that should own Porsche's; those that should and those that definitely should not!'

Old 03-02-2009, 02:41 PM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by schred
Just caught this on the tube,, lots of ham fisted shifting going on, made my teeth hurt watching that guy flailing away on the shifter. The car did sound good when he actually got it in gear and accelerated.
LMAO !!!!!!!!!!

I thought the same thing when watching this