996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Z06 vs Tx Porsches....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 09:42 AM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
Tell me more

What kind of Vette, how much spray, how much motor?

900 RWHP?

Old 03-24-2009, 09:56 AM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by germeezy1
Tell me more

What kind of Vette, how much spray, how much motor?

900 RWHP?
The Vette is a 99 Hardtop (the Z06 bodystyle before the Z06 was released aka the Fixed Roof Coupe) and has a MTI (of Houston) LS2 427 with a baby cam and a bad *** set of heads. Back on it's old heads (really old set, that flowed 319cfm) he made 530rwhp on MTI's dyno and 510rwhp on our buddies dyno. He just got a set of heads that flow 356cfm so we are hoping for another 40-50rwhp on our buddies dyno. It is equipped with a LSx 90mm intake with a NX Direct Port on it pilled for 300.
Intake:

Car: It normally has 19" Fikse Profil5s in the back and 18" Profil 5s in the front for street driving.

http://videos.skinnywhiteduderacing.com/newbest.wmv <-- First passes whene he was all motor
http://videos.skinnywhiteduderacing....esawclutch.wmv <-- pardon the french at the end, but it was a 10.1 @ 144 with the clutch giving out in 2nd gear at TX2K8

Lately it's been a best of a 10.7 @ 147 going into a 30mph headwind. On that pass the n2o was delay .5 seconds into the run and it was set to build from a 100-300 in 5 seconds (the car has a progressive). We are hoping to geto a 150-155mph on the new heads with the n2o actually not having to be progressed to much.

Old 03-24-2009, 10:04 AM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
Any car that can trap 150 is a real terror, damn and what heads ETP 225's? AFR 225's? What is he 60 footing ?, seems like he should be in the 9's with all that mph. I would imagine traction issues could maybe be a problem

He has the combo I want to build for mine, but with FI instead and get rid of the spray.....wow is my car slow!

Old 03-24-2009, 10:14 AM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Any car that can trap 150 is a real terror, damn and what heads ETP 225's? AFR 225's? What is he 60 footing ?, seems like he should be in the 9's with all that mph. I would imagine traction issues could maybe be a problem

He has the combo I want to build for mine, but with FI instead and get rid of the spray.....wow is my car slow!
They are TEA ported Trickflow 245's. He's been 3 or 4 1.5x 60fts. Including one 1.50. Traction is our biggest issue because we cannot run at our big track here in Houston due to no cage (or Parachute ). We just have bad luck when we are at Sealy when it is actually prepped good.

After it goes 9s on the spray the n2o is coming off and hopefully he mans up and puts a F1R on it

If he was REALLY about keeping it a 6speed race car I'd say we are hoping for 9.2s or 9.3s. He will just be happy with something anywhere in the 9s, hopefully LOL!

Old 03-24-2009, 10:17 AM
Your going ot let him F1R it, tell him to represent and put twin turbo's on it!

and 1.5x 60 foots is moving out of the hole for a 6 speed car! So is he against doing 4L80E swap?

Old 03-24-2009, 10:22 AM
Your going ot let him F1R it, tell him to represent and put twin turbo's on it!

and 1.5x 60 foots is moving out of the hole for a 6 speed car! So is he against doing 4L80E swap?
He's talked about doing an automatic swap but he said it will kill the fun of the car. We have looked at that ECS Powerglide kit. It would be REALLY nice since no wires have to be added or removed. But nothing will ever come of that. Though an 8.7-8.9 would be pretty sick since it weighs almost what my car did when it was going 8.9s (My old LS1 that is).

Old 03-24-2009, 12:54 PM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Jamie,

I have been in this town long enough to know where to find an empty 5 lane stretch of highway before 11 at night. It sure as hell isn't on I 10 (although I have experience there) and it is a lot better. If you had not dick tucked my original e-mail we could have run in the day-time. I know a perfect place that is almost car-less on Sat and Sunday afternoons.

Living in Houston I get to race pretty much anytime I want so you can be sure I am going to avoid the 2-4 AM 40 car packs of ****tards.

And what makes you think I only grapple? My stand up is damn good as I would be happy to show you.
Nobody was interested in driving all over town looking for an early spot to run when all you have to do is wait until the roads clear. Two, there weren't any ****tards out with us - all these cars and bikes would have shown you your ***. Three, I responded to your PM just letting you know I'm sure we'll hook up at some point as I had no clue where I'd be at an exact time, but as you well know, the meet is small enough that you run into everyone. But my assumption was that you would actually attend the event instead of staying home Friday night, skipping the drag racing Sat and going home early Sat night. I ran Justin twice Sat afternoon on I10 out in Sealy, so if you would have just shown up Saturday at some point and admitted you couldn't be out late Sat, I would have left the track and ran you westbound on I10 for ****s and giggles and let everyone watch the video. If someone drove 1500 miles each way into my town, I'd make sure we show them a good time. This is not complicated. Honestly, you and I know it wouldn't have been a good race anyway even on one stage. Hell, I'd have run you N/A. But be a man and at least show up.

And stop with the short man syndrome Sean. Makes you look even more insecure than you already are.

Old 03-24-2009, 01:10 PM
Yeah you should have at least showed up to lose if that's what you think was going to happen. I have had to man up and take many losses before when I know I'm out gunned.

http://videos.skinnywhiteduderacing.com/smackdown.wmv

This is my old 497rwhp 98 Cobra 'Vert vs a Heads/Cam/200 Shot LS1 Camaro SS that I mouthed off to. Needless to say I took my beating that I deserved when I was clearly outgunned. I still showed up for the race though.

Old 03-24-2009, 01:11 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
WOW Jamie don't be shy, just tell it like it is.

Old 03-24-2009, 01:12 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Short man....this is coming from someone who is 5'6 in heels. When I saw you at Lonestar you had to get a step seat just to place your order for a hamburger.

In any event, I would have gladly run you...w/ your 2 stage (100 plus 150) I know your car would have pulled, NA my car and the 100 shot would have been interesting.

My point is that I don't have to drive 1500 miles or wait around to 2 AM I can have a race anytime I want.

By the way, the person who really deserves props is Eric Carver for running all 4 events and taking the overall title. I tried to get you to run me on the road course last year (and compete against me for the overall title...that is a TRUE test) but you weasled out of that challenge.

Old 03-24-2009, 01:17 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Speaking of short, here is Jamies next ride:

Old 03-24-2009, 01:19 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
[quote=Dr_jitsu;2315582]Short man....this is coming from someone who is 5'6 in heels. When I saw you at Lonestar you had to get a step seat just to place your order for a hamburger.

Sean that did make me laugh out loud..

Old 03-24-2009, 01:22 PM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
Oh my Jesus ....... Peter, can I sign up for TX2K10 now? Particularly to reserve my seat for the day 5 addition to the event ........ Jitsu vs. Ohio ....... No holds barred.

Old 03-24-2009, 01:26 PM
Name:  wrestling.gif
Views: 227
Size:  43 Bytes

Old 03-24-2009, 01:32 PM
Name:  asian-guys-gay_small.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  3.5 KB Ladies & Gentlemen introducing in the blue "Tiger" Jitsu & in the red "Ankle Bitter" Ohio.

Last edited by PAULIEWALNUTS; 03-24-2009 at 02:29 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Z06 vs Tx Porsches....