996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Z06 vs Tx Porsches....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-16-2009, 03:23 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Jamie sorry you have to put up with Sean,but on the other hand it keeps him away from me.Thank the Lord...

Old 03-16-2009, 07:53 PM
basupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nicebasupra is just really nice
This will be good!! I'll bring the camera for all the action. Maybe I'll have to get into Kareems car to make sure we keep up, not sure if Peters car is fast enough
Maybe if he lets me turn the boost up and lets me drive, then we might be able to keep up!! See you boys in H-town tomorrow night!!! I'll be landing around 5ish.
Jaime, you sure you don't have any extra room for a P-car in that trailer??

Tim

Old 03-16-2009, 08:07 PM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
I hear Kareem's Supra is faster than Peter's old Black Supra... if that is so then he might be the fastest street car... I emphasize street car! There are many cars that are actually race cars that are driven on the street. My car has full audio, navigation, AC etc.... and it is street legal! Yes it passes inspection every year.
Robert

Old 03-16-2009, 08:25 PM
TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !
It's gonna be a fun weekend. I think my car is going to make it out of the beauty shop in time.

Old 03-16-2009, 08:31 PM
revracer is just really nicerevracer is just really nicerevracer is just really nicerevracer is just really nice
Dang, Id love to go to this. Jamie, Im from Toledo so Accerlated people post on the local forums sometimes, your supras sick. Keep it safe guys, have fun, and more importantly get it on video!

Old 03-16-2009, 09:09 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Looking forward to seeing everybody. It should be a very fun weekend!

Old 03-17-2009, 04:04 AM
Banned
Shotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud of
Don't forget to post the vidz guyz!!

Old 03-17-2009, 07:42 AM
Former Vendor
onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !
We're bringing a few street cars (4-5) with us and 2 race cars (1 6spd and 1 auto).

Old 03-17-2009, 07:50 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Rob,

Kareem's Supra has the potential to be very fast, as does Sebastien's...at this point neither of them have run anyone nor have they run a time. Until we see some 60-130's the jury is out. Having said that, TX2K9 is the perfect weekend for everyone to come run. Also, don't forget about Surush, he now has a twin turbo Ford GT...I hear he made 1200 rwhp but I'm not sure.

Peter

Originally Posted by robmd99
I hear Kareem's Supra is faster than Peter's old Black Supra... if that is so then he might be the fastest street car... I emphasize street car! There are many cars that are actually race cars that are driven on the street. My car has full audio, navigation, AC etc.... and it is street legal! Yes it passes inspection every year.
Robert

Old 03-17-2009, 07:53 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
OH LORD, here we go! If I let you anywhere near the driver's seat then one of several things will happen (or a combination of all):

1. You will blow the bottom end up...(didn't you know Peter, 900 rwhp and 36 psi is not safe on the stock bottom end, why did you let me run it that way into 6th gear???)

2. You will leave the tranny and clutch on I-10.....

3. I will **** my pants and there go my new and expensive leather Sparco's...

4. You will mis-shift over and over and over and over (see #2 above) like you did that time you drove my black car in the 60-130 and Jamie will actually beat a Supra (albeit a slow one).

How you like them apples?

Peter

Originally Posted by basupra
This will be good!! I'll bring the camera for all the action. Maybe I'll have to get into Kareems car to make sure we keep up, not sure if Peters car is fast enough
Maybe if he lets me turn the boost up and lets me drive, then we might be able to keep up!! See you boys in H-town tomorrow night!!! I'll be landing around 5ish.
Jaime, you sure you don't have any extra room for a P-car in that trailer??

Tim

Old 03-17-2009, 08:06 AM
Former Vendor
onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !
I just got word that a few big time street cars from South Florida are coming up to join the caravan as well. Quite a few 9 second cars in the mix, should be fun!

Old 03-17-2009, 08:20 AM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Jamie what are you using for tires. We can't get Matt's car to hook up on the street even with his 26x12x16" M&H Slicks. It's just so violent when the n2o hits. I've tried to progress it a little bit, but as it starts to bring in the bigger part of the kit it blows the tires right off.

Also if anyone is interested in a dig race I know of a stock bottom end C5 that will probably race ANYTHING if the price is right (and if it's not a full blown drag car). I know they've been looking on LS1Tech, but if anyone wants knows if the out of towners want to do something just let me know.

Old 03-17-2009, 12:03 PM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Powell
Jamie what are you using for tires. We can't get Matt's car to hook up on the street even with his 26x12x16" M&H Slicks. It's just so violent when the n2o hits. I've tried to progress it a little bit, but as it starts to bring in the bigger part of the kit it blows the tires right off.

Also if anyone is interested in a dig race I know of a stock bottom end C5 that will probably race ANYTHING if the price is right (and if it's not a full blown drag car). I know they've been looking on LS1Tech, but if anyone wants knows if the out of towners want to do something just let me know.
I'm using M&H 28" DR's.

Old 03-17-2009, 01:41 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Wife has "informed" me that she is comming along sat night.

Can someone at Frank n Stiens baby sit her? She is occupying the space where my can of C 16 was going to be so it looks like I will run a mix of sunoco 114 and pump and go at 1.3 bars.

I know I sound P whipped, but she has been training her *** off at Cross Fit and actually I don't mind taking her out and showing her off.

Old 03-17-2009, 02:39 PM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
Sean I may be showing up on Saturday night i'll let you know if I am and I'll carry your gas for you. Sorry I haven't called back i'll call you when I leave the office.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Z06 vs Tx Porsches....