996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Z06 vs Tx Porsches....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-17-2009, 05:02 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
What happened did you run out of money for the Tues & Sat girls?

Old 03-17-2009, 05:35 PM
Former Vendor
onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !onelove Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by houstonT
John confirmed C16 and 109 unleaded on Fri and Sat. He will not have the gas station open on Sun....
Peter
Means he has plenty of time to stock up I don't think I'll have C16 with us but Jessica may for her car.

Old 03-17-2009, 05:36 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
They both were giving me the "marry me or else ultimatum" so I married one of em.

Old 03-17-2009, 09:31 PM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Wife has "informed" me that she is comming along sat night.

Can someone at Frank n Stiens baby sit her? She is occupying the space where my can of C 16 was going to be so it looks like I will run a mix of sunoco 114 and pump and go at 1.3 bars.

I know I sound P whipped, but she has been training her *** off at Cross Fit and actually I don't mind taking her out and showing her off.
Weak Sean. Regardless, show up on empty, run your 5 gallon pail and do the same thing at Lonestar Sunday. It doesn't get any easier to plan than that. But it sure it nice running my Z on pump gas for a change.

As for meeting up, I said I'm sure we'll see each other at some point. It's too early to make plans any more specific than that. I'm happy to run you Friday or Saturday, day or night, doesn't matter to me.

Rob, just be sure to let me know what night you'll be out on kill mode.

Powell, is there anywhere near the track, hotel, etc. to refill bottles? I have a feeling the 3 I'm bringing down won't quite be enough....

Old 03-17-2009, 09:39 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by OhioGT2
Weak Sean. Regardless, show up on empty, run your 5 gallon pail and do the same thing at Lonestar Sunday. It doesn't get any easier to plan than that. But it sure it nice running my Z on pump gas for a change.

As for meeting up, I said I'm sure we'll see each other at some point. It's too early to make plans any more specific than that. I'm happy to run you Friday or Saturday, day or night, doesn't matter to me.

Rob, just be sure to let me know what night you'll be out on kill mode.

Powell, is there anywhere near the track, hotel, etc. to refill bottles? I have a feeling the 3 I'm bringing down won't quite be enough....
Jamie, LMR is out that way. Steven and them always have plenty of nitrous and they are pretty good on their price. On Friday at the dyno day I'll get you in touch with them if you need any n2o.

I miss the days of only needing 93oct if I needed to lay the smack down

Old 03-17-2009, 09:51 PM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Ok, I'm thinking I may need to stop somewhere Sat afternoon depending on how many runs I make Friday night. Not sure if anyone has gone through 40 lbs of nitrous in one night before.

Old 03-17-2009, 09:56 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Ok, I'm thinking I may need to stop somewhere Sat afternoon depending on how many runs I make Friday night. Not sure if anyone has gone through 40 lbs of nitrous in one night before.
Sean after all the smack talk you better stand up and run this man on all the boost you can!

Old 03-17-2009, 10:18 PM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
Smiley's in The Woodlands has plenty of laughing gas....
Robert

Old 03-17-2009, 10:53 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
I will be on a mix of Sunoco 114 and pump at 1.3 bars at all times except for Sunday when I will be running straight C 16 at 1.5.

On the mix I can drive 500 miles and be ready to race at any moment. I am certainly not ducking anyone. My car is still very respectable at 1.3. It will run a 6.6 at that boost level.

BTW, is anyone meeting anywhere Friday or Thursday night?

Old 03-17-2009, 11:04 PM
I will be on a mix of Sunoco 114 and pump at 1.3 bars at all times except for Sunday when I will be running straight C 16 at 1.5.

On the mix I can drive 500 miles and be ready to race at any moment. I am certainly not ducking anyone. My car is still very respectable at 1.3. It will run a 6.6 at that boost level.

BTW, is anyone meeting anywhere Friday or Thursday night?
Then I'll give you some of my VP Import for free. I think VR said you can run 1.8 bar on the good stuff.....

Old 03-17-2009, 11:09 PM
actually, he tried to get me to run 1.6 on...honestly she probably can but I won't risk it. If you have C16 and we meet up I will run it at 1.5 and buy you dinner.

Old 03-18-2009, 02:37 AM
Banned
Shotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud ofShotcaller has much to be proud of
Hey OhioGT2

Take a look to that small stroker 430ci C6Z plus 250-300 shots ON 345 NITTO INVO!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHbsg...layer_embedded

It is same ur engine setup ..right? what rims/tires/size u r using?

Last edited by Shotcaller; 03-18-2009 at 02:39 AM.
Old 03-18-2009, 06:43 AM
TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !
Isn't 6.6 your old number before all the upgrades?

Old 03-18-2009, 07:48 AM
actually, he tried to get me to run 1.6 on...honestly she probably can but I won't risk it. If you have C16 and we meet up I will run it at 1.5 and buy you dinner.
You missed the sarcasm.

Old 03-18-2009, 07:56 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
You missed the sarcasm.
I didn't.

You guys better get video.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Z06 vs Tx Porsches....