996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

(sunday drive 10 cars deep 3/08/09)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-16-2009, 12:19 AM
mojottx50 is a splendid one to beholdmojottx50 is a splendid one to beholdmojottx50 is a splendid one to beholdmojottx50 is a splendid one to beholdmojottx50 is a splendid one to beholdmojottx50 is a splendid one to beholdmojottx50 is a splendid one to behold
(sunday drive 10 cars deep 3/08/09)

another sunday drive in pch heading to the rock with the boyz... it's been a while to see my sunday crew....
check out the pictures....

Attached Images  
Old 03-16-2009, 01:14 AM
SSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond repute
nice picture! lets see some more!

gotta go on another run soon!

Old 03-16-2009, 01:27 AM
HIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud of
sick spot! lets see some more pics...and some more of that corolla too...thanks!

Old 03-16-2009, 01:35 AM
SSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond reputeSSMugen has a reputation beyond repute
wow those wheels look good in the picture below highcard, which wheels are those?

we gotta get another run going, that was too much fun... I hear there is something going on at CEC very soon...

Old 03-16-2009, 02:06 AM
NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !
luckily i kept the daily out of the picture ...

Fixed the boost leak and the pentosin leak.. lets setup something this Sunday

Wil, post up the video of Tito and Art

David, those are LM's with the same offsets as Wil.

Old 03-16-2009, 09:22 AM
mojottx50 is a splendid one to beholdmojottx50 is a splendid one to beholdmojottx50 is a splendid one to beholdmojottx50 is a splendid one to beholdmojottx50 is a splendid one to beholdmojottx50 is a splendid one to beholdmojottx50 is a splendid one to behold
was up guy's....thomas,david im tryin to post more pictures but it wont let me... and i have some videos to with tito and art race and cruising towards the rock... help me to figure it out
...thanks...

Old 03-16-2009, 09:39 AM
ezmoney888 has a reputation beyond reputeezmoney888 has a reputation beyond reputeezmoney888 has a reputation beyond reputeezmoney888 has a reputation beyond reputeezmoney888 has a reputation beyond reputeezmoney888 has a reputation beyond reputeezmoney888 has a reputation beyond reputeezmoney888 has a reputation beyond reputeezmoney888 has a reputation beyond reputeezmoney888 has a reputation beyond reputeezmoney888 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm flying to South Carolina this Sunday to go on the BMW M Driving Experience. We should definitely meet up on 3/28 at CEC and then go for a drive after.

Old 03-16-2009, 10:45 AM
HIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud ofHIGHcard has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ssmugen
wow those wheels look good in the picture below highcard, which wheels are those?

we gotta get another run going, that was too much fun... I hear there is something going on at CEC very soon...
yeah those were my first set of LM's with a +50 offset in the rear and a 32mm spacer

Old 03-16-2009, 11:43 AM
NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by mojottx50
was up guy's....thomas,david im tryin to post more pictures but it wont let me... and i have some videos to with tito and art race and cruising towards the rock... help me to figure it out
...thanks...
Wil, try using imageshack or photobucket for the pictures.

and for the video, use youtube...

Old 03-17-2009, 12:23 AM
art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !
Per our friends request I was asked to help them with the pics and videos. We had a lot of fun hanging out with the boys. Hope you all enjoy them.

A picture of Tweetie's pipes

Another one of Tweetie's trunk

Another one of Tweetie from a distance, she sure looks fine

Nice Lambo

Here is a picture of the Beast "Viper"

Tweetie bird from behind

Old 03-17-2009, 12:27 AM
art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !
Here is the video. A fun run for the protomotive fans.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IITNCTcPZks

Old 03-17-2009, 12:55 AM
Originally Posted by art4iza
Here is the video. A fun run for the protomotive fans.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IITNCTcPZks
Great video/cameraman...

Old 03-17-2009, 01:53 AM
bimmer81 is a splendid one to beholdbimmer81 is a splendid one to beholdbimmer81 is a splendid one to beholdbimmer81 is a splendid one to beholdbimmer81 is a splendid one to beholdbimmer81 is a splendid one to beholdbimmer81 is a splendid one to behold
good time lets do it again after the cec meet!

Old 03-17-2009, 10:20 AM
(GLENDALE!!!!!!) hahahaha.....
thanks art for posting.....
thomas hit me up i fixed my pentosin leak ... turbo mike fixed the ole ring inside the bottom system...

Old 03-17-2009, 11:56 AM
Originally Posted by mojottx50
(GLENDALE!!!!!!) hahahaha.....
thanks art for posting.....
thomas hit me up i fixed my pentosin leak ... turbo mike fixed the ole ring inside the bottom system...
Thanks, good to hear you got it fixed. Turbo Mike, called me last night and told me about it. I ordered the part from porsche and just replaced the whole coupler, and used a silicone similiar to what i gave you to make it sit right.

Wil, did you hear about the CEC meet?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: (sunday drive 10 cars deep 3/08/09)