996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Skinny White Dude Racing XXX Kit Update!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-22-2009, 07:53 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Paulie,

You failed to mention that my Bud Eric (Atomic Z),
Ran a beautiful 10.72 (twice) in his Z06 !!!
In the heat and conditions that Powell was talking about!

Old 03-22-2009, 07:53 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Any Mexico runs last night after Frankensteins ?????????????????????

Old 03-22-2009, 07:55 AM
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
No, I loaded up (wasted) 5 gallons of C 16, went out to Frank N Steins and tried to get something set up...no one wanted to go so I came home around 11...the moment I pulled into my driveway my phone rings and it is Peter w/ Jamie.

I will see you all out at the track today.

Lame !!!

Old 03-22-2009, 07:56 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
WOW Congrats Eric ,Diane and I left about 3PM so I did not get to see Eric's 10.xxx pass.Excellent job Eric.

Old 03-22-2009, 08:13 AM
audikp is a splendid one to beholdaudikp is a splendid one to beholdaudikp is a splendid one to beholdaudikp is a splendid one to beholdaudikp is a splendid one to beholdaudikp is a splendid one to behold
Congrats, Powell!!! Very impressive

Old 03-22-2009, 08:44 AM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Wish I could be there. Getting plastered in Vegas though.

Old 03-22-2009, 08:47 AM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BlackHorseTurbo
Wish I could be there. Getting plastered in Vegas though.

Plastered in the good way or the bad way?

Old 03-22-2009, 08:53 AM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
In the good way!! Got the "hook up" from VRAlexander last night at Ghost Bar in the Palms. Got right in, the line was 200 people deep at least. Played golf earlier in the day. Life is good.

Old 03-22-2009, 09:02 AM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BlackHorseTurbo
In the good way!! Got the "hook up" from VRAlexander last night at Ghost Bar in the Palms. Got right in, the line was 200 people deep at least. Played golf earlier in the day. Life is good.

Awesome, have a good time bro!! Save some money, don't forget you have a car on the shop when you get home!!!!

Old 03-22-2009, 10:13 AM
Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !Swole Powell Is a GOD !
The car was awd, and at a race weight of 3650lbs. Chris might be alittle to confident with the 142 traps but I can see the car touching 140 in cold weather. Chris did not launch the car ever time he tried it wheel hopped or spun I can promise that with a good launch mph will go up since his car lags pretty bad in first gear.
Matt

Old 03-22-2009, 10:24 AM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
Yes
I can agree that Chris car is fast... I was playing around with some of the guys in Mexico I think friday night when I ran Chris. His car suprised me how fast it was! It sounded great as well! I think I will turn the boost to Hi and give him something to shoot for in his next build ;-) Now the question of the day... who has the fastest Porsche in H town among Chris, Sean, Paulie, Adam, etc......
Congrats
Robert

Old 03-22-2009, 10:28 AM
_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future_Zac has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by flash68

I'm sure I could search and find it, but maybe others will wanna know too.... what is your basic setup there? GT30s?
30/24's.
Originally Posted by ixotuckeroxi
i saw several of your runs at the track.

the car is making tons of power on the big end. it looks like the setup is definitely paying off!

is your car 2wd or rwd? a few times on the launch, i noticed you were getting some serious wheel hop.

edit: just watched video. 2wd would expain the wheel hop.
It's AWD. When we built the car we wanted it to remain as streetable as possible. 700rwhp on the street is hard to put down with any tire, but Chris drives it everywhere even in the rain so a real street tire was nessisary. In the future we may go to RWD, but for now we have it so we might as well use it.
Originally Posted by WOODTSTER
Great trap speeds !

What did your car dyno on Friday at the show and shine.

You are at the edge of 10's like me and can taste it...

adding "an easy 140 to 142 trap " will not be easy, mph does not come from simple changes in weather.
my traps were the same in Houston (hot) as they were in Wisconsin.

It would be fun to see you break into the rarified territory of 140+

Good luck
MPH does come with cold weather, unless your car is pulling timing. It's all in the tune Marty!

That being said I do agree with Matt, 140 would be nice, and it will remain the goal.

Last edited by _Zac; 03-22-2009 at 10:30 AM.
Old 03-22-2009, 10:36 AM
jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !jimmer23 Is a GOD !
Man Chris, that is HAULIN! And on the stock bottom end that's awesome! If you want to touch 140, take a hundred or two pounds out of that sucker next time. Can't wait to see the 60-130s dude.

Oh yeah, and pull fuse B9 to help you out with that wheel hop

Old 03-22-2009, 10:48 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Congrats, Chris. Your car is very strong!

I'm so damn jealous of you guys right njow. You are all enjoying your fast cars in H-town and I'm stuck in a 3rd world country.

Any good Mexico stories? I'm particularly curious to hear how Jamie's Z was doing. I imagine very well.

Old 03-22-2009, 11:22 AM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
Scott
We miss you! Maybe next year?
Be safe
Robert

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Skinny White Dude Racing XXX Kit Update!