996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

New Project called B9R Under Construction...at BBi

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 09-10-2009, 11:15 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
That's as crazy as yllwturbo getting from his room is Vegas to the By Design showroom in L.A. in 3.5 hours cuz his HRE's were delivered!
Be safe dude...I am subscribed.

Sam

Old 09-11-2009, 12:36 AM
TurboChris996tt is just really niceTurboChris996tt is just really niceTurboChris996tt is just really niceTurboChris996tt is just really nice
If you knew Art from childhood, you'll know how crazy he gets. His nose has been broken 3 times LOL. Good friend and a party animal

Originally Posted by SamboTT
That's as crazy as yllwturbo getting from his room is Vegas to the By Design showroom in L.A. in 3.5 hours cuz his HRE's were delivered!
Be safe dude...I am subscribed.

Sam

Old 09-12-2009, 12:00 PM
art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !
Waiting on IC's to make it home by this week and some fab work. We need to break in the motor then tuning will start shortly. Cheers

Old 09-12-2009, 03:09 PM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
We're as anxious as you bro!!!

Old 09-12-2009, 06:57 PM
art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !
I've learned the game...being patient in life. Just keeping busy until it's all done mate

Originally Posted by ttboost
We're as anxious as you bro!!!

Old 09-13-2009, 10:48 AM
TurboChris996tt is just really niceTurboChris996tt is just really niceTurboChris996tt is just really niceTurboChris996tt is just really nice
They have re-torqued the heads properly and the engine assembly is complete. With your new compression ratio and the insane pistons you should be able to run a lot more boost. She will run strong my friend Good Luck Art!!!

Old 09-13-2009, 11:59 AM
KPG
KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TurboChris996tt
They have re-torqued the heads properly and the engine assembly is complete. With your new compression ratio and the insane pistons you should be able to run a lot more boost. She will run strong my friend Good Luck Art!!!
VR, is your TT going to be ready in time for the mile? I am looking forward to seeing it in person

Old 09-13-2009, 07:59 PM
DMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by art4iza
You're telling me. Those IC's still on the way other than that everything is ready. My thread is becoming like Chad's thread LOL, going and going and.....I'm sure everyone is tired too by now. But Patience is the key, just a bit more fellas
cant wait to see you on the road my brother!!!
VIDEOS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-13-2009, 08:05 PM
MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !
Waiting on IC's to make it home by this week and some fab work. We need to break in the motor then tuning will start shortly. Cheers
Hey Art!
What can you tell us about your ICs??

Old 09-13-2009, 08:54 PM
Thanks brotha, it would be a must

Originally Posted by DMaffo
cant wait to see you on the road my brother!!!
VIDEOS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
4.5" Cores made by Todd K., I did not go with 6.5" due to my reasons. It's more than enough for what I need.

Originally Posted by MBailey
Hey Art!
What can you tell us about your ICs??

Old 09-14-2009, 05:50 PM
Todd, where is Art's IC's buddy? His engine is completed. Send them quick so they can awaken the monster

Old 09-15-2009, 06:23 AM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Art come on all ready!!! But a friken double stacked stock intercooler with a y-pipe going to 2 inlets and outlets and be done already! LOL
Brother i fell your pain!! Well not really LOL

Trust me there must be 40+ member on here waiting for you to start this car up!

Old 09-15-2009, 08:10 AM
TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !
Nice to hear from you home boy. You figured me out quick as soon as you met me Who do you know that goes 190mph on a bike with only a helmet and shorts, not to mention going from Burbank to Palm Springs in 50 minutes
I did Lauderdale to Key West in 2:25. Talk about splitting lanes. I'm just happy I got out of the game years ago. But 50 minutes, jeezzzzzzzzz that's like 126 average yeah?
Can't wait to see the dyno numbers and video of you stomping that red-headed Italian step-child.

Old 09-15-2009, 08:34 AM
We are gonna tell Todd to over night it today.

Originally Posted by TurboChris996tt
Todd, where is Art's IC's buddy? His engine is completed. Send them quick so they can awaken the monster

Old 09-15-2009, 08:35 AM
Hey man I am patiently waiting, it's the freakin car LOL. It's coming guys, it's getting there, the final product will be worth it

Originally Posted by PALETTE
Art come on all ready!!! But a friken double stacked stock intercooler with a y-pipe going to 2 inlets and outlets and be done already! LOL
Brother i fell your pain!! Well not really LOL

Trust me there must be 40+ member on here waiting for you to start this car up!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: New Project called B9R Under Construction...at BBi