996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

New Project called B9R Under Construction...at BBi

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 10-13-2009, 07:19 AM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Art,
Will you be running the UGR GTT's in TX or Allan's Heffner car back in CA?

Old 10-13-2009, 07:19 AM
art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !
Thanks bud, appreciate it.

Originally Posted by Powell
Congrats Art!! That is insane man!!!
Thanks bro, safety is always number one.

Originally Posted by flash68
Art, nice work dude. Now be safe with that weapon!
Thanks, we will post the graph as soon as it comes in.

Originally Posted by Boost Logic
Good power!
Appreciate it bro. How's the roll bar?

Originally Posted by ttboost
Congrats Art. No one deserves this more than you now. Your patience and methodology of this build is an inspiration to us little guys!!! Can't wait to meet you and your car!!! See you in a few days!!!
Thanks Paulie and looking forward to see Texas.

Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
WOWser BOWser Art great power now we are talking ,1000+HP Porsche's will be expected kind of like Supra's. Porsche's just take alot more money.Attachment 107319
Thanks dude, I still need some seat time to feel things out here

Originally Posted by bone_doc s4
Those are amazing #s, congrats to you Art, BBI, and TK!! Cant wait to see vids w the TTGs, they got their hands full now
Thanks Tom...the funny thing is there is too many Silver P cars now

Originally Posted by topgun
Congrats! The Porsche's will be represented well ....Lets see if we can break the 240 mark...

Old 10-13-2009, 07:23 AM
art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !
Thanks bro.

Originally Posted by turbofal
nice
What's up Ry? Appreciate it, hope we can meet there are you coming down?

Originally Posted by TXGold
Incredible, and for such a humble, nice guy! Congrats, Art.
Little of both. Kerry has all my info, I registered with him just waiting for the last email. I look forward to run some of those TT G's, that has been my whole dream dude. As far as Allan, I just need him to tell me when and where

Originally Posted by LUISGT3
Art,
Will you be running the UGR GTT's in TX or Allan's Heffner car back in CA?

Old 10-13-2009, 07:31 AM
MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !
Glad to hear the news Art!! Its comin togather at a good time.

Old 10-13-2009, 07:56 AM
Thanks Mike. Jake from Tial will post the graph in a few minutes and this number was not the record holder. There is a lot more room in her

Old 10-13-2009, 08:05 AM
MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by art4iza
Thanks Mike. Jake from Tial will post the graph in a few minutes and this number was not the record holder. There is a lot more room in her
Look forward to it!! Are you going to post record?

Old 10-13-2009, 08:06 AM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Hey Art what is left for you to do now? Anything at all? I mean to get the car ready for the mile that is. Suspension all set up? Brakes are good?

Old 10-13-2009, 08:31 AM
TiALSport has a reputation beyond reputeTiALSport has a reputation beyond reputeTiALSport has a reputation beyond reputeTiALSport has a reputation beyond reputeTiALSport has a reputation beyond reputeTiALSport has a reputation beyond reputeTiALSport has a reputation beyond reputeTiALSport has a reputation beyond reputeTiALSport has a reputation beyond reputeTiALSport has a reputation beyond reputeTiALSport has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by art4iza
Here it is

Old 10-13-2009, 08:35 AM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
Nice Art! See you Friday bud!

Old 10-13-2009, 08:37 AM
Originally Posted by TiALSport
Here it is
Art Fantastic number!!
Jake,
Could we see the entire graph?

Old 10-13-2009, 08:39 AM
TiALSport has a reputation beyond reputeTiALSport has a reputation beyond reputeTiALSport has a reputation beyond reputeTiALSport has a reputation beyond reputeTiALSport has a reputation beyond reputeTiALSport has a reputation beyond reputeTiALSport has a reputation beyond reputeTiALSport has a reputation beyond reputeTiALSport has a reputation beyond reputeTiALSport has a reputation beyond reputeTiALSport has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MBailey
Art Fantastic number!!
Jake,
Could we see the entire graph?
If i get the go-ahead i will, that is what Art sent me

Old 10-13-2009, 08:52 AM
sid350 Is a GOD !sid350 Is a GOD !sid350 Is a GOD !sid350 Is a GOD !sid350 Is a GOD !sid350 Is a GOD !sid350 Is a GOD !sid350 Is a GOD !sid350 Is a GOD !sid350 Is a GOD !sid350 Is a GOD !
Congrats again Art!! Damn that was just one of the runs at 4 digits....not to mention breaking straps and smoking both tires...they even had to stop the dyno because the bad boy was ready for takeoff!! Feel the beast at 2.0bar for now. The video should be up by the end of today from this run.

Old 10-13-2009, 08:53 AM
Thanks Jake for posting a quick snap shot. Here is the proof when it broke the first 4 digits guys at 2.0bar and we did go up to 39psi like I said before. No heads lifting and all seems good for now. The motor was taken out 4 times and re-torqued b/n 3 heat cycles at different Revs and all this when Todd K. was present. I consider myself blessed with the man being present to live tune the car. Thanks to Tial for the amazing turbos you sent me. I will post the whole graph when I return from Texas guys, there is some bets out there and we do not want to give the whole picture to those TT G boys Cheers

Old 10-13-2009, 09:12 AM
robertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud of
Big money produces big results. 1000+ HP, I will need a 1/2 mile head start in a 1/4 mile race. .

Old 10-13-2009, 09:16 AM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Art,
You should post your record #'s. I am sure that UGR is not going to back down from your race with the 1500 whp Gallardo, so you have nothing to worry about. Make your 6speeders proud!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: New Project called B9R Under Construction...at BBi