996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Imagine Auto (orginally Suman's thread)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-10-2009, 07:43 AM
Highhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by truckgod
summan you were the only thing that has been holding your car up for the past month. Do you forget about the phone calls saying you and some buddy's were coming down to get the car later that week! or the on were you said you had a flight the next day and it landed at 1:00. how about the one were you beged us to put the motor in and trailer it to Arkansas, even though i told you we have no truck let alone a trailer to pull it down there with, then there was the hand full a builders that you called and said weree coming to get your car, they never showed up even after i cleared a saturday with my family to be at the shop waiting. Even the day the trasport showed up we were told via e-mail it was a hour away that was around 9:00 a.m. and at 2:30p.m. a open transport showed up. We were told it waas Demans guy coming to pack your parts and take the car Your quote to me was he has a big two car trailer he can fit it all. We did everything possible to help you get your car back. I even offered the trasport driver my personal vechile so he could go get ruber containers to put your parts in, then we helped pack and load your car. You never mentioned this stuff in your post just you crying about i canget my car. ITS A CAR not your life your passion and your living Stephen lost all of that.

Just in case you are wondering this is chris the one you talked to on the phone about four times a week

Chris
Its a car thats been at your shop for 2 years and not touched for the last 6 months. Regardless of what you think of the situation and bare in mind Deman sent the guys not I. I asked you nicely to get the boxes ready for me to pick up the car last week, so if I was comng last week, how come that wasnt done????! ON TOP OF ALL THAT! I even offered to Pay Stephen to Finish the car in 2 weeks but that offer was declined! I dont know how you run a business but when a cars been there for 2 years it would have priority if you were closing the doors. You cna laugh all you want bu tthe bare fact is you screwed up! Just like you guys missing my intercoolers and stuff how come there no sense of organization in your whole business! It makes no sense! THe fact that there are others in my situation just negates everything you said! I hope Redturbo and everyone else in this boat dont have to deal with no phones being picked up. YOU KNOW I HAD TO SPOOF CALL IA TO GET THEM TO PICK UP THE PHONE! CAN YOU GUYS BELIEVE WHAT KIND OF BUSINESS MEN THESE GUYS ARE! you signed on 6speed to defend what? Defend the fact you were not even prepared for me to pick up the car? thats al I see in your post

I want you guys to realize that not every porsche owner has ubsurd amounts of money! When you have a car thats worht 100k tied up for 2 years when it could be sold especilly in times like right now, having that money away from you can be a real problem. EVERYONE is goign though tough times right now in there own businesses this is a global epidemic. For me to have a car I pay monthly for (1100 bucks) tied up for 2 years untouched and forgotten about isnt just OK!

Last edited by Highhats; 04-10-2009 at 07:57 AM.
Old 04-10-2009, 08:28 AM
Zuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant future
Hope it all works out for you guys with cars/parts at risk. As far as IA and that Kaspar cat, Karma's a *****.

Old 04-10-2009, 09:00 AM
ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !
I don't know who "truck god" is, nor do I particularly care. However, I noticed he has one post to his name and has the audacity to laugh about the situation. I for one do not find it amusing. For someone, anyone, to have a car for 2 years is unacceptable. We're not building particle accelerators here.

Old 04-10-2009, 09:51 AM
Rasputin is just really niceRasputin is just really niceRasputin is just really niceRasputin is just really niceRasputin is just really nice
Originally Posted by Highhats
For me to have a car I pay monthly for (1100 bucks) tied up for 2 years untouched and forgotten about isnt just OK!
Dude, you had a 1100 pymnt and went ahead witha 100k buildout

Old 04-10-2009, 09:59 AM
cjv
cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Christian
How in the hell can someone leave there car with a shop for 4 years, that is absurd. I would have done something along time go to get my car back, hell, the 911 isn't a NASA project

Good luck to those involved, you're gonna need it

Christian
I have had my car at a shop for over four years. Depending on what is being done your comments could or could not have merit.

Old 04-10-2009, 09:59 AM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
this thread sure has degenerted from it's original noble intent...reason enough to close it again...

Old 04-10-2009, 10:02 AM
cjv
cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by CarreraMark
I remember when Roock in Atlanta shut the doors and ran. I saw all those half finished cars sitting there in the empty garage, very sad.
I appears Neil from Orton Preformance, who worked at Roock, open his own business and now has simular issues with customers.

Old 04-10-2009, 10:06 AM
cjv
Originally Posted by VSE Chuck
unfortunately, the list of members who have long standing issues with Stephen, and wish to remain confidential, is growing...Porsche owners must be some of the most patient people on the planet...I encourage any member that has an issue with IA or Stephen Kaspar to post it here or pm me the information if you don't wish to take it public. I have changed the name of the thread to get the attention of more members
I believe the lesson to be learned is not to let your payment get ahead of the work. If you do, you are opening yourself to a loss.