996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Imagine Auto (orginally Suman's thread)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-07-2009, 06:27 AM
Highhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to behold
Imagine Auto (orginally Suman's thread)

Im scared IA has totally screwed me and is shutting the doors with my car in it! Can someone please go down there and take a look for me? PLEASE GUYS THIS IS A CRY FOR HELP!

Suman

Please PM me if you can go check it out for me. Im begging you guys. Maybe even help me get it out of there and Ill pay whatever. Im having a tough time flying down there right now but I think I have to.

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 04-09-2009 at 03:31 PM.
Old 04-07-2009, 06:40 AM
Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !
What makes you think they are closing there doors?

Good luck on getting your car

Old 04-07-2009, 06:47 AM
Highhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to beholdHighhats is a splendid one to behold
All the emails saying hes evicted! I need help you guys!

Old 04-07-2009, 07:02 AM
with no success. He sends me emails saying how his life is over blah blah blah. I jsut want my car back.

Old 04-07-2009, 07:09 AM
KPG
KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !
Sorry to hear this... hopefully you will get your car back. No one deserves this.

Old 04-07-2009, 07:14 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Wow,

Hope it isnt true.

Good luck Suman

MK

Old 04-07-2009, 07:18 AM
Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Highhats
with no success. He sends me emails saying how his life is over blah blah blah. I jsut want my car back.
If he is saying that than you are probably screwed, good luck

Old 04-07-2009, 07:19 AM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !
WTF...unbelievable, He should at lease make arangements to get you the car back!

Good Luck...

Old 04-07-2009, 07:19 AM
Im trying to fly down there ASAP. Its tough man I never thought this would happen. Im in shock I need help here. I have a trailler leaving to go pick up my car but I need to know if Im sending them for nothing. What if my cars not even there? What do I do?

Old 04-07-2009, 07:20 AM
When was the last time you saw your car?

Old 04-07-2009, 07:22 AM
hes doing nothign to help! Its craziness! Taqlk about being selfish! I asked him to just box things for me but he wont even do that. I even offered to pay more to get my motor together quicker and he wouldnt do that! Im screwed here!

Old 04-07-2009, 07:34 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Call Dr. Jitsu,

Or that Alan guy (Gracie Brazillian JuJitsu Black Belt)

Old 04-07-2009, 08:00 AM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
Suman
You had someone last week who was going to get your car and everything for you at Imagine Auto. They were going to put you car and the unfinished motor in a crate and bring it to there shop. They were in contact with Stephen and he was willing to meet them at his ex shop. But you only offered them 2000 dollars to pick up the car, with the dismantled motor additionally you stated that the 2000 dollars should cover you guys for puting the motor back into your car? I don't want to rain on your parade; however, you seem to be making your own problems.
Robert

Old 04-07-2009, 08:45 AM
jcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond reputejcb-memphis has a reputation beyond repute
So, IA is no longer in business is what I am gathering. I thought that the car's owner "owns" the car and has rights to it. Am I naive. Wherever it is, it is yours. At the value on it, it would be grand theft if someone took it from you.

Someone (lawyer) out there please educate.

TIA

Jeff

Old 04-07-2009, 01:34 PM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by robmd99
Suman
You had someone last week who was going to get your car and everything for you at Imagine Auto. They were going to put you car and the unfinished motor in a crate and bring it to there shop. They were in contact with Stephen and he was willing to meet them at his ex shop. But you only offered them 2000 dollars to pick up the car, with the dismantled motor additionally you stated that the 2000 dollars should cover you guys for puting the motor back into your car? I don't want to rain on your parade; however, you seem to be making your own problems.
Robert

wait...does this make what he (IA) did OK?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Imagine Auto (orginally Suman's thread)