996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

GT3 Sway Bars on my Car

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-16-2009, 05:57 PM
Kato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really nice
I'm running the Eibach's front and rear, both adjustable (I believe)-for sure the rear is. I'm currently running stock drop links which I may be upgrading shortly given what I've learned on this thread! Don't want to snap one on the track and I'm slowly starting to drive the car on the car more and more...

Old 04-17-2009, 03:19 AM
Liquidcooled is just really niceLiquidcooled is just really niceLiquidcooled is just really niceLiquidcooled is just really nice
How do you like the eibach swaybars? did you notice an improvement in the handling and feel of the car.

Old 04-17-2009, 10:12 AM
Kato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really nice
I love the sways. I did some other upgrades at the same time but overall the package has come together pretty nicely. I've almost always upgraded sways on my cars and I wanted the adjustability to help dial out the massive understeer that my car was exhibiting. I've now got it set up pretty nicely but will probably stiffen up the rear one more adjustment to really liven up the car. It rides super flat right now, however (very little sway) and my passengers and always jaw droppingly shocked at the handling prowess of the chunky turbo! There is definitely more to go and I'll keep upgrading slowly as needed so that I can enjoy the newfound abilities of the car. Go for the droplinks, though! Might as well if you are there-I should have!