996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Traqmate install - with pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-22-2009, 06:54 PM
FAST FWD Is a GOD !FAST FWD Is a GOD !FAST FWD Is a GOD !FAST FWD Is a GOD !FAST FWD Is a GOD !FAST FWD Is a GOD !FAST FWD Is a GOD !FAST FWD Is a GOD !FAST FWD Is a GOD !FAST FWD Is a GOD !FAST FWD Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by heavychevy
Sounded a lot easier when you mentioned it before. Now I'm confused, pics would be great if you could provide some.

I got the connector part, because I have race seats too, but are you connecting this to the seat belt wire or the big bundle that the seat used to plug into? And what ground near the GPS unit? You mean the traqmate GPS unit or SU?
Sorry - didn't mean to make it sound complicated. As Mike said, it is pretty easy. The figures below should help. First one shows the connector and where I plugged in to +12V. Second one shows where the ground terminal is. I photographed it through the slot in the seat - it's the stud with the 10mm nut on it, and already 2 wires grounded to it. Third figure is the schematic.

Let me know if you need anything more...

Jon

Attached Images   
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Schematic.pdf (16.4 KB, 113 views)
Old 04-22-2009, 07:08 PM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
Ok, that makes it easy. Thanks a lot!!!