996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

P-box data logger

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-21-2009, 08:28 PM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
P-box data logger

guys does anyone have a P-box for sale? I really want to buy or if someone wants to lend me one in Toronto, I am seriously interested!!

Old 04-21-2009, 08:33 PM
Former Vendor
Autoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud of
We might have one for sale? I will check in the morning?

Old 04-22-2009, 07:40 AM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Great thanks!!!

Old 04-22-2009, 08:34 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Old 04-22-2009, 09:04 AM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
Hey Scott,
Does the Pbox record ALL the parameters on all the screens when you are out making runs or ONLY the screen you have up "on the screen" at the moment?

Old 04-22-2009, 09:06 AM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ttboost
Hey Scott,
Does the Pbox record ALL the parameters on all the screens when you are out making runs or ONLY the screen you have up "on the screen" at the moment?
I believe it takes all the readings. I had mine on during my track day recently. Went back later and pulled the lap times.

Old 04-22-2009, 09:09 AM
ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !ttboost Is a GOD !
So if you have the screen up for recording 1/4mile or 0-60 or 0-100, it will still record a 60-130, 50-70 from another screen?

Old 04-22-2009, 09:20 AM
MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !MY996TT Is a GOD !
So if you have the screen up for recording 1/4mile or 0-60 or 0-100, it will still record a 60-130, 50-70 from another screen?
It is the same screen; when you have the box, you can't go wrong... it is very easy to use. For each run, it creates a data file and a report.

Old 04-22-2009, 09:21 AM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Right, I'm normally on the default screen. It records ALL the good stuff as well.

Old 04-22-2009, 09:31 AM
MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !MBailey Is a GOD !
Yes, you can have the power or the speedo screen up and it will still log acceleration data on the card. You can even scroll back to acceleration screens and see your last 0-xxx run and your best 0-xxx run.

Old 04-22-2009, 09:33 AM
Originally Posted by BlackHorseTurbo
Right, I'm normally on the default screen. It records ALL the good stuff as well.

Perfect. Saturday is our opening day, first race. I want to mount the Pbox on my gas tank of my bike. I've been dying to record some of those times. I'm going to set it on 1/4 mile screen to compare to my timeslip, but also want my 0-60, 60-130 and so on.
Thanks Todd.

Sorry for the hijack Palette!!!

Old 04-22-2009, 09:40 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Yes...as everyone said; it records all data regardless of the screen you are using.

Old 04-22-2009, 09:43 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
ttboost do you have a cigarette lighter on your bike?you will need a place to plug the box into.

Old 04-22-2009, 09:46 AM
Paulie,
Yup, I already hit Autozone and "got help". I will wire it up hot from the battery and pout it in the trunk and run the cord under the tank, under the seat and just open the trunk to plug it in before every pass.

I actually drove around yesterday to make sure it will record "upside down" and it does. I cannot stick it on my windscreen as it blocks my tach, so I am going to stick the suction cups on the front of my gas tank.

Awesome, thanks Scott.

Last edited by ttboost; 04-22-2009 at 09:49 AM.
Old 04-22-2009, 10:01 AM
Yup, I already hit I actually drove around yesterday to make sure it will record "upside down" and it does. I cannot stick it on my windscreen as it blocks my tach, so I am going to stick the suction cups on the front of my gas tank.
If you use the external antenna you can mount the p-box wherever you want, and in any position.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: P-box data logger