996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Anyone running 33 offset in front? Speedline corse?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-17-2003, 09:42 AM
PorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone running 33 offset in front? Speedline corse?

Any of you running the 33 offset in the front with the Speedline Corse? I just put mine on with 235s in the front and I am going to knock the fender off if I hit a good bump. Just wondering if an of you guys are running this setup and if you have any issues.

Old 09-17-2003, 09:47 AM
PN-
PN- is infamous around these parts
any pics stephen ?

Old 09-17-2003, 09:57 AM
PorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond repute
Sure I will take sometoday...

Old 09-17-2003, 09:59 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Those look p1mp from what I've seen. Fender rolling is a lot of fun!

Old 09-17-2003, 03:39 PM
LSM
LSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of light
Originally posted by sharkster
Those look p1mp from what I've seen. Fender rolling is a lot of fun!
Sharky,

How's that tranny??

edit----misspelled tranny

-Lou

Last edited by LSM; 09-17-2003 at 03:41 PM.
Old 09-17-2003, 03:42 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Well funnily enough not too bad yet. Actually when I saw Stephen he came up with a really good idea in terms of adding a tranny cooler (aftermarket). I haven't yet done the research and don't know where to look in San Jose but will certainly "have" to get my **** together and do so.

Also worth noting, the tranny is the same ZF one as in the Merc S600 which has crazy torque so (especially the one Ben Treynor has) so it could well take this kind of abuse

Old 09-17-2003, 03:56 PM
LSM
LSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of light
Originally posted by sharkster
Well funnily enough not too bad yet. Actually when I saw Stephen he came up with a really good idea in terms of adding a tranny cooler (aftermarket). I haven't yet done the research and don't know where to look in San Jose but will certainly "have" to get my **** together and do so.

Also worth noting, the tranny is the same ZF one as in the Merc S600 which has crazy torque so (especially the one Ben Treynor has) so it could well take this kind of abuse
Wow, didn't realize it was the same as in the MB. How much HP are you currently running?

-Lou

Old 09-18-2003, 08:44 AM
I don't know....I love the wheels, but I think they look like an F150 truck

Attached Images  
Old 09-18-2003, 08:44 AM
more

Attached Images  
Old 09-18-2003, 08:45 AM
last one

Attached Images  
Old 09-18-2003, 12:11 PM
I think it looks way cool. Then again you should add some MASSIVE negative camber lol.

Old 09-18-2003, 10:08 PM
Right....I am not trying to get on the Duane plan for tires

Old 09-19-2003, 01:58 AM
Ah come one man... get some shoe polish and paint those sidewalls.

PS First time I saw that pic, I thought it was a Cayenne

Old 09-19-2003, 05:34 AM
cjv
cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !
Stephen,

It apears the car is sitting rather high or is it the pic? How much room is there between the bottom of the fender and the top of the tire?

Last edited by cjv; 09-19-2003 at 05:36 AM.
Old 09-19-2003, 07:40 AM
It was because I had just put the front end back down from jacking it up.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Anyone running 33 offset in front? Speedline corse?