996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Car is loaded on trailer, heading to EVOMS....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-19-2009 | 07:40 AM
KPG
|
KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by K24madness
Without reading through the 16 pages I knew what was going to happen early on. KPG I am glad to see you moved the project over to a team of people that can get the job done. Lessons learned I am sure. I respect your composure in this situation.

Never been a fan of Kevins. Too many lies and misinformation that only serve his own purpose. No need to air it all here.

Best wishes on finally completing the project!!
Composure/restraint has never been my strong suit. It has been an acquired taste as of late. Thanks for wishing me well on the completion of the car. Kevin

Old 05-19-2009 | 02:45 PM
$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !
Kevin-
I don't know you from Adam but have followed your build. I'd say composure and restraint are definitely a strong suit of yours. You have handled this unbelievably tamely and I don't know how many others would have been able to "discuss" a similar experience in the same calm manner you have shown. I think a lot of us are quite surprised actually. Not that YOU have shown the restraint, but rather anyone would have given your situation. Goodonya bro.

Old 05-19-2009 | 03:17 PM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by $manager
Kevin-
I don't know you from Adam but have followed your build. I'd say composure and restraint are definitely a strong suit of yours. You have handled this unbelievably tamely and I don't know how many others would have been able to "discuss" a similar experience in the same calm manner you have shown. I think a lot of us are quite surprised actually. Not that YOU have shown the restraint, but rather anyone would have given your situation. Goodonya bro.

I agree...

Old 05-19-2009 | 04:25 PM
KPG
|
KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !
Kevin-
Thank you, I appreciate it....

Old 05-19-2009 | 05:06 PM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !
Without reading through the 16 pages I knew what was going to happen early on. KPG I am glad to see you moved the project over to a team of people that can get the job done. Lessons learned I am sure. I respect your composure in this situation.

Never been a fan of Kevins. Too many lies and misinformation that only serve his own purpose. No need to air it all here.

Best wishes on finally completing the project!!
They were plenty of lessons learned! (I'm in the same boat)...We have decided to move on & not get caught up in bull. These cars will be running before they qualify for classic car insurance, thanks to EVOMS

Last edited by topgun; 05-20-2009 at 05:51 AM.
Old 05-19-2009 | 07:11 PM
9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute
Kevin-
Kevin has ice water in his veins.

Old 05-19-2009 | 10:50 PM
K24madness is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by KPG
Composure/restraint has never been my strong suit. It has been an acquired taste as of late. Thanks for wishing me well on the completion of the car. Kevin
I have followed your passion for the project. That will never die. You will not be denied!!!

Composure/restraint is not my strong suit either. There is soooooooooo much more I should say on the topic.

Look forward to the results!!!

Old 05-20-2009 | 12:14 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
I have followed your passion for the project. That will never die. You will not be denied!!!

Composure/restraint is not my strong suit either. There is soooooooooo much more I should say on the topic.

How's your car coming? You should come out one Sat. to Santana Row if you can get down sometime...

Old 05-20-2009 | 05:49 AM
KPG
|
Originally Posted by 9Eleven
Kevin has ice water in his veins.
Medically speaking, ice water in the veins is the only known treatment to prevent blood from boiling which is an acute side effect of this past project along with a dwindling bank account. These symptoms are not to be confused with a similar, sometimes more severe condition known as marriage.... KPG MD

Old 05-20-2009 | 05:52 AM

The truth will set you free!

Old 05-20-2009 | 05:55 AM
Originally Posted by KPG
Medically speaking, ice water in the veins is the only known treatment to prevent blood from boiling which is an acute side effect of this past project along with a dwindling bank account. These symptoms are not to be confused with a similar, sometimes more severe condition known as marriage.... KPG MD

Like I said, "the truth will set you Free"...Amen Bro

Old 05-20-2009 | 05:56 AM
KPG
|
Originally Posted by topgun
Like I said, "the truth will set you Free"...Amen Bro
Jack Nicholson once famously quoted " you can't handle the truth"

Old 05-20-2009 | 06:09 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Name:  big yellow face.png
Views: 151
Size:  18.2 KB

Old 05-20-2009 | 08:20 AM
Former Vendor
StuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to beholdStuartsPNB is a splendid one to behold
Good luck with your future plans!

Old 05-20-2009 | 09:02 AM
$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by KPG

I have developed this simple yet unbelievably effective way to handle that severe condition known as marriage. Try this:

"You are right."
"You have always been right."
"You will always be right."
"May I go play with my car?"

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Car is loaded on trailer, heading to EVOMS....