996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Car is loaded on trailer, heading to EVOMS....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-07-2009, 04:22 PM
$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !
Is your accumulator leaking?

Old 05-07-2009, 05:02 PM
Harold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud ofHarold has much to be proud of
Project looks great and is an inspiration. Good luck with it and cant wait to see the finished build...

Old 05-07-2009, 07:06 PM
topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !topgun Is a GOD !
Kevin, looks awesome....

Old 05-07-2009, 08:57 PM
BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !
Kevin,

Mine will be joining yours on Monday or Tuesday. I meet the transporter in the US on Friday morning.

Keep the pic's coming.

Last edited by BigBadBen; 05-07-2009 at 11:39 PM.
Old 05-07-2009, 09:34 PM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
looks great congrats!

Old 05-07-2009, 09:53 PM
KPG
KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BigBadBen
Kevin,

Mine will be joining your on Monday or Tuesday. I meet the transporter in the US on Friday morning.

Keep the pic's coming.
Ben, That is great news. We spoke today of your car and they are eager to get it in their hands, fix it and get it back to you for the 2 week Summer driving season up there
They are moving very quickly on my car and I would not be surprised if it is running Monday afternoon. John will be installing the fuel system Friday and Joe was already running the wires for the Zeitronix into the cabin for the EGT,AFR,and boost gauges. I would not be surprised if it is wrapped up by the end of next week..... I am sure they just want it out of there to make room for you

Old 05-07-2009, 09:55 PM
KPG
KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !KPG Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by $manager
Is your accumulator leaking?
Anything is possible , but I doubt it. I think that is just something that dripped on it. That car hasnt run since last Oct and the clutch pedal is still soft. I would think a leaking accumulator would make it rock hard by now. I will have them check it out anyway...

Old 05-07-2009, 09:58 PM
KPG
Originally Posted by Harold
Project looks great and is an inspiration. Good luck with it and cant wait to see the finished build...
Thanks Harold, I cant help but chuckle though, this build has been called many things by many people but " inspirational" isnt one I have heard yet. Best of luck on your build and hopefully you will be behind the wheel soon enough...

Old 05-07-2009, 10:06 PM
Basic Sponsor
markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !markski@markskituning Is a GOD !
Kevin,
I am still waiting for my starbucks coffee... lol

2001 996TT 3.6L and stock ECU
seconds @ 147.76 mph 1/4 mile
click to view
160 mph @ 9.77 seconds in 1/4 mile click to view
50% OFF ON PORSCHE ECU TUNING BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL

Old 05-07-2009, 10:14 PM
KPG
Originally Posted by MARKSKI
Kevin,
I am still waiting for my starbucks coffee... lol
I know, I know!!!

Old 05-07-2009, 11:32 PM
BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !BigBadBen Is a GOD !
Kevin,

Tell me more about the Zeitronix. I just e-mailed Todd about this. Can you take a couple of pic's of the installation as I want something that is stealthy but informative..not into bling in the cabin...want it clean and elegant!

Haha, you got that right about the two week summer driving season, thank God summer has not arrived just yet!

It's a very impressive shop that EVOMS has, wait til they have the Gumpert in the showroom!

Looking forward to more updates!

Old 05-07-2009, 11:34 PM
wowgogs is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by LUISGT3
Imagine how much faster they would be working if you weren't there bugging them, taking pics like the paparazzi
lol thats too funny I was just thinking the same thing and then I read your post.

Old 05-07-2009, 11:41 PM
KPG
Kevin,

Tell me more about the Zeitronix. I just e-mailed Todd about this. Can you take a couple of pic's of the installation as I want something that is stealthy but informative..not into bling in the cabin...want it clean and elegant!

Haha, you got that right about the two week summer driving season, thank God summer has not arrived just yet!

It's a very impressive shop that EVOMS has, wait til they have the Gumpert in the showroom!

Looking forward to more updates!
Ben, this is the unit I have....
http://www.zeitronix.com/Products/zt2/zt2.htm#LCD Also, check the warning module. I have it setup so I can have a 100 decibel alarm go off if the parameters I set are met. For example, I am going to set it to go off if my AFRs get too high. It can be programmed as an If-Then type statement. If I want it to go off if AFRs go over 12.0 , then it would be going off all the time at part throttle. So you set it to go off IF AFRs are over 12 and Boost is over 1.x bar and throttle position is >90% etc... You would be able to custom set any parameter(s) you would like. It also does datalogging as well and has a connector to your laptop. Check with John, he really likes the unit and said he does street tuning with it as well....

Old 05-07-2009, 11:50 PM
OK Kevin, I want one....as soon as I read "The remote LCD display gives you a "stealth" look and important data in high contrast digital format".
I was sold... plus the programmable features which are the business!

Thanks for sending me the link

Old 05-07-2009, 11:54 PM
KPG
OK Kevin, I want one....as soon as I read "The remote LCD display gives you a "stealth" look and important data in high contrast digital format".
I was sold... plus the programmable features which are the business!

Thanks for sending me the link
No prob... I think you can even hear the alarm over your straight pipes!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Car is loaded on trailer, heading to EVOMS....