996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

RUF Replicas on. Pictures of Course :)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-30-2009, 09:46 PM
Small Shrimp is a name known to allSmall Shrimp is a name known to allSmall Shrimp is a name known to allSmall Shrimp is a name known to allSmall Shrimp is a name known to allSmall Shrimp is a name known to all
You mean the Fabspeed tips? If so, considering I fitted them to a Fabspeed exhaust, not great. I had to cut and bend a few things to match them as close as I could. I expected more for the cost.

Old 04-30-2009, 09:48 PM
Small Shrimp is a name known to allSmall Shrimp is a name known to allSmall Shrimp is a name known to allSmall Shrimp is a name known to allSmall Shrimp is a name known to allSmall Shrimp is a name known to all
Thanks AJ

Old 04-30-2009, 09:56 PM
Hayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to behold
Nice, Tim! Big Ruf fan here so you can never go wrong with those wheels.

Could you possibly shoot a ground level photo from the **** end showing both of those fat meats?

Old 04-30-2009, 09:57 PM
Sure! If it does not rain tomorrow I will do that for you.

Old 04-30-2009, 10:03 PM
Hayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to beholdHayabusa is a splendid one to behold
Thanks, Bro!

Old 04-30-2009, 10:17 PM
gwapo996tt is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Small Shrimp
You mean the Fabspeed tips? If so, considering I fitted them to a Fabspeed exhaust, not great. I had to cut and bend a few things to match them as close as I could. I expected more for the cost.
Same here. I went to the muffler shop to have them widened so they would fit deeper onto the muffler. They have a machine that expands the tip's throat. I'd probably sell tips once I get enough post.

Old 04-30-2009, 10:21 PM
rjp
rjp is infamous around these parts
Car looks fantastic.

Please let me in on your suspension setup...the lowered stance is just what I'll be looking for.

Thanks for the other info by PM.

-RJ

Old 05-01-2009, 07:48 AM
RJ

They are H&R springs on stock shocks.

NP on the info

T

Old 05-01-2009, 06:46 PM
Rain has delayed the **** shoot...........

That sounds oddly demented...........

Old 05-01-2009, 06:55 PM
Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !
Looks pretty sweet. Any idea on how much they weigh?

Old 05-01-2009, 07:16 PM
Former Vendor
Autoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud of
Nice set up! Good choice..

Old 05-02-2009, 06:59 AM
Ari

I will weigh one for you

Old 05-02-2009, 11:35 AM
g8rdmd is a splendid one to beholdg8rdmd is a splendid one to beholdg8rdmd is a splendid one to beholdg8rdmd is a splendid one to beholdg8rdmd is a splendid one to beholdg8rdmd is a splendid one to beholdg8rdmd is a splendid one to behold
Sick...and I mean in the way, not like the swine flu way

Old 05-02-2009, 12:26 PM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
Looks really nice...good choice!

Old 05-02-2009, 08:26 PM
Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !
Love those rims. Real RUF wheels are heavy as well, so are factory GT2 wheels. It's obviously stronger because of it.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: RUF Replicas on. Pictures of Course :)