996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Andreas' Bay Area Beast Photoshoot Gallery

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-14-2004, 01:23 PM
eshaun is infamous around these partseshaun is infamous around these parts
Andreas' Bay Area Beast Photoshoot Gallery

Another fun day in the sun

Click for photos ->

I'll upload all the photos to ~1280x*** wallpaper size HERE so grab em while they're HOT!

Old 10-14-2004, 02:10 PM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
SOOO HOT!!!

Us so cal guys should get you to fly down here and do a shoot for some of us. I'd love for you to shoot my suburban.

Old 10-14-2004, 08:59 PM
MANA is infamous around these parts
Just Damn!!!!

Old 10-14-2004, 09:04 PM
P O R S C H E
KSA Turbo is infamous around these parts
i love your taste in MODS. hot pics

Old 10-14-2004, 10:31 PM
03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold
Great looking pics of an absloutley beautiful car.

Old 10-14-2004, 10:47 PM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
Andreas, Bravo! Love the look of your car. I personally would add a sportec front lip (3T has 3 in stock ) or even a Strosek front lip just to offset the big wing. Looks simply Great!

BTW, Great Pics.....got any high res ones I can blow up for my garage.

Old 10-14-2004, 10:58 PM
Greyghost is infamous around these parts
NIcely done. The only thing I would change is the wheels. Kinesis F110's would look awesome on that car... and they're a heck of alot lighter too!

Old 10-14-2004, 11:34 PM
Banned for Life
Cole_21 is a jewel in the roughCole_21 is a jewel in the roughCole_21 is a jewel in the rough
Knight Rider!!!

Old 10-15-2004, 12:19 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally posted by ShankGT2
Andreas, Bravo! Love the look of your car. I personally would add a sportec front lip (3T has 3 in stock ) or even a Strosek front lip just to offset the big wing. Looks simply Great!

I like that lip too, only thing is his car is SOOOO low that he went with the painted C4S one so that he could handle some of the driveways where he lives

Old 10-15-2004, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by ShankGT2

Appreciate the compliments!

Sharky would you guys mind hosting the super high res for me. I'm planning on coming by to meet dave when he has the first set of prints done so I'll have all the current image files on the laptop ready for upload as well.

Last edited by eshaun; 10-15-2004 at 03:09 AM.
Old 10-15-2004, 03:18 AM
JWGT2 is infamous around these partsJWGT2 is infamous around these parts
Sweet pics....I definitely need to invest in a better camera...point and shoots can only do so much.

Old 10-15-2004, 03:27 AM
6spd, 2wheels, 600cc x2
Thundarr is infamous around these parts
point 2 shoots

Originally posted by JWGT2
Sweet pics....I definitely need to invest in a better camera...point and shoots can only do so much.
Well the ones I took of your M5 with Shaun's S50 (that friday when U came by Akkurat) came out pretty nice. Ill have shaun make a lil gallery of em if he hasnt already.

LOL, I bet ur like "whos this guy taking pics of my car?"

Youve got some sweet rides dude. Have Shaun do a shoot on the GT2, well have some fun. Dunno, ur car might be too low to gets the ones we did of RobynC's, but that was lots of fun. I was standing lookout for the Parking Lot Patrol dude.

Old 10-15-2004, 03:34 AM
JWGT2 is infamous around these partsJWGT2 is infamous around these parts
Re: point 2 shoots

Originally posted by Thundarr
Well the ones I took of your M5 with Shaun's S50 (that friday when U came by Akkurat) came out pretty nice. Ill have shaun make a lil gallery of em if he hasnt already.

LOL, I bet ur like "whos this guy taking pics of my car?"

Youve got some sweet rides dude. Have Shaun do a shoot on the GT2, well have some fun. Dunno, ur car might be too low to gets the ones we did of RobynC's, but that was lots of fun. I was standing lookout for the Parking Lot Patrol dude.
hey Ivan.

thanks man...would love to see the pics of the m5.
my email is: jameswhwong@yahoo.com....much appreciated.

i already pm'd shaun about doing a shoot....that would be VERY COOL.

Old 10-15-2004, 03:51 AM
I picked up a canon s50 last year as my portable point and shoot. It's not as small as the elph or the new sony models, but the 3 main factors behind my purchase were capabilities, quality, and price.

My plan was to bring it along on mountain bike rides and other activities where a full SLR just isnt needed or safe(for the camera). With some planning I would bring the SLR just about anywhere but as the photographer you really can't participate in the action haha...so better to carry the P&S on those occasions

The s50 will do 5mp and produce great shots given careful setup and attention to the environment. I also like the limited number of full manual controls which enable me to simulate a conventional SLR's long exposure at night for example. The noticable drop in quality is basically coming from the small cheap built in lens which is inherent in most point and shoots.

So in the end you can get "good" quality shots with most $400 P&S's, it just depends on your needs. For most people nowadays 3-4mp P&S cameras will suffice but if you want the color clarity, saturation, and depth of field or plan on doing large prints I'd definitely recommend stepping up to a conventional SLR....and for the sub $1500 price point my vote is for the nikon D70 (which is what I use). I could go on all day here but feel free to ask me any questions and I'll try to help you out.

Of course I couldn't resist a useful mod...so shortly after I bought the s50 last year I found this custom adapter to mount a wide angle lens up to the camera

- Got your pm btw, and i'm about to write back

Last edited by eshaun; 10-15-2004 at 02:52 PM.
Old 10-15-2004, 01:02 PM
andreas is infamous around these parts
Thanks for all the great compliments?? I too love how it all came together. What's next??

andreas

A big thanks to Shaun for all the great pix. He really is talented.

Andreas

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Andreas' Bay Area Beast Photoshoot Gallery