996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

My car is going up for sale today!?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-12-2009, 07:48 AM
colorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond repute
My car is going up for sale today!?

Well guys i think im going to pull the trigger on a new ride and im probably going to sell the turbo time for something new... if you know of anyone interested pm me it has a built bottom end and has never been tracked
tim

Old 05-12-2009, 09:08 AM
art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !
Hey Tim, GL with the sale. Beautiful car and modded nicely.

Old 05-12-2009, 09:32 AM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
GLWS... someone is going to get one hell of a car! What's next?

Old 05-12-2009, 09:44 AM
colorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond reputecolorinc has a reputation beyond repute
thanks guys... my plan is a ford gt

Old 05-12-2009, 10:48 AM
phillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to beholdphillym5 is a splendid one to behold
lol.......
damn... looks like im back to being a "lone wolf".

Let me get that intake and intercoolers!! No body will know the difference.

Good luck with the sale..... !!

Old 05-12-2009, 10:59 AM
ikold is infamous around these parts
Interested

I'm interested in your car. Send me an email or PM.

Please include a description some pictures and where you are located.

Old 05-12-2009, 11:53 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Good luck,

Lovely to have a 996TT with a newly rebuilt motor...the possibilities are endless.

mK

Old 05-12-2009, 12:32 PM
ikold is infamous around these parts
Got your PM system won't allow me to respond. Please send email to
j k il be rg @ g mail com

Old 05-12-2009, 12:48 PM
domesticdemon is a splendid one to beholddomesticdemon is a splendid one to beholddomesticdemon is a splendid one to beholddomesticdemon is a splendid one to beholddomesticdemon is a splendid one to beholddomesticdemon is a splendid one to beholddomesticdemon is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by ikold
Got your PM system won't allow me to respond. Please send email to
j k il be rg @ g mail com
Got to build up that post count there buddy. You'll be able to respond then

Old 05-12-2009, 12:54 PM
oak
oak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by colorinc
Well guys i think im going to pull the trigger on a new ride and im probably going to sell the turbo time for something new... if you know of anyone interested pm me it has a built bottom end and has never been tracked
tim
how many times have you been to mexico?

j/k! good luck on your sale!

Last edited by oak; 05-12-2009 at 12:57 PM.
Old 05-12-2009, 12:55 PM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Tim, sad to see that you're selling her! Though a Ford GT will be a nice replacement. I've thought about selling mine to step up to a Gallardo, but a house payment + Lambo payment is not even CLOSE to fitting in my budget right now LOL!

Old 05-12-2009, 01:48 PM
MTheory is a splendid one to beholdMTheory is a splendid one to beholdMTheory is a splendid one to beholdMTheory is a splendid one to beholdMTheory is a splendid one to beholdMTheory is a splendid one to beholdMTheory is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by colorinc
thanks guys... my plan is a ford gt
Just curious, but have you driven a Ford GT for any length of time? I love the look of the FGT, in my opinion one of the best looking HP cars in the world. However, after a couple of hours behind the wheel, my FGT fetish was cured. IT IS NOWHERE NEAR THE QUALTY OF A PORSCHE, in any department. But hey, just my opinion.

Old 05-12-2009, 02:01 PM
TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !TXGold Is a GOD !
Sorry to hear that Tim. I always enjoyed your posts. Hope you'll still be around.

Good luck with the sale.

Ryan

Old 05-12-2009, 02:07 PM
boca996tt is just really niceboca996tt is just really niceboca996tt is just really niceboca996tt is just really nice
Ford Gt great car... but I agree cant see it being used as easy as a 996tt.. if its a pure toy.. nice choice... it should hold value also.

Old 05-12-2009, 02:53 PM
NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !
Good luck with sale Tim!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My car is going up for sale today!?