996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

North Florida Oktoberfest Pictures

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-18-2004, 07:21 PM
Greyghost is infamous around these parts
911Turbo... I don't think you realize how much PShop is acutally in the photos... so, I put a few before and afters in just for you. Each of these shots takes at least 10 minutes to clean up, some up to 30 minutes. Even with the best camera in the world you always... ALWAYS need to use PhotoShop to make it better.

Old 10-18-2004, 07:25 PM
Greyghost is infamous around these parts
This shot is for Darren & Ryan! Between Rob, Tommie, Max, myself and the other 6Speeders at this event we gave away over 250 cards for the forum so prepare for a flood of new members.

Old 10-18-2004, 07:53 PM
RDH
RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !
I dont know why we even bother to bring a camera when we know you'll be there awesome... You would of had a field day at the concourse in Winter Park!!!

Old 10-18-2004, 08:45 PM
The Newest "Bling King"
Gary (Fl) is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by RDH
I dont know why we even bother to bring a camera when we know you'll be there awesome... You would of had a field day at the concourse in Winter Park!!!
It was great seeing you guys... Sorry about pushing the shopping Max... But it was fun to see you squirm a bit...

Britt could have taken a few pictures of the nice ladies that were walking around..

Britt, If you get a chance don't forget my photo..

Rob can you send me a standard package on what we were discussing? Thanks

Old 10-18-2004, 08:50 PM
Jax03C4s is infamous around these parts
Rob You got PM. It was great seeing everybody there and meeting new people. Looking forward to next. Need christmas Party some where!

Old 10-18-2004, 08:53 PM
Sloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud of
Originally posted by Gary (Fl)
... Sorry about pushing the shopping Max... But it was fun to see you squirm a bit...
I am pleased you were amused. Charli is already wanting me to enter the GT for next years show.

Old 10-18-2004, 08:56 PM
The Newest "Bling King"
Originally posted by Sloth
I am pleased you were amused. Charli is already wanting me to enter the GT for next years show.
Fine, I'll pay for next years shopping spree. It is always better being around a woman with a big smile on her face then the other choice...

I can tell your in trouble in Vegas Buddy !!!!

Old 10-18-2004, 09:12 PM
Sloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud of
Originally posted by Gary (Fl)
Fine, I'll pay for next years shopping spree. It is always better being around a woman with a big smile on her face then the other choice...

I can tell your in trouble in Vegas Buddy !!!!

You can say that again. She deserves it for being such a good sport while I drag her from one car show to another. So long as she's happy, I'm happy.

She will be fine in Vagas... I'm more worried about the damage I will inflict upon myself.

Old 10-18-2004, 09:20 PM
The Newest "Bling King"
You can say that again. She deserves it for being such a good sport while I drag her from one car show to another. So long as she's happy, I'm happy.

She will be fine in Vagas... I'm more worried about the damage I will inflict upon myself.
Just keep her away from the craps table !!!!

Old 10-18-2004, 09:46 PM
JON913D is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by RDH

I know right! I had about 30 pics that I thought were decent, but now that I see these, its like a blind man could have taken better pics with a disposable camera than my shots with my digital. lol

Great shots as always Britt

You definitely missed out on the Winter Park cars WOW
link to pics: https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...threadid=17266

I will post up some of my pics in another thread.

Last edited by JON913D; 10-18-2004 at 11:21 PM.
Old 10-18-2004, 10:26 PM
RDH
RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !
This brought a smile to my face so I thought I would share with you guys. Kirsten, my wife, who could really care less about cars but deals with me, stated that when she saw us (Max, ED, & myself) comming up on the freeway approaching her car (she was in another vehicle that left 1/2 before) she could see us in her rear view mirror quickly closing in, she thought the visual of us was AWESOME....Our colors, the power, the sound etc... Maybe I'm converting her...

Old 10-18-2004, 10:33 PM
The Newest "Bling King"
Originally posted by RDH
This brought a smile to my face so I thought I would share with you guys. Kirsten, my wife, who could really care less about cars but deals with me, stated that when she saw us (Max, ED, & myself) comming up on the freeway approaching her car (she was in another vehicle that left 1/2 before) she could see us in her rear view mirror quickly closing in, she thought the visual of us was AWESOME....Our colors, the power, the sound etc... Maybe I'm converting her...
Hmm... TT cab for the lady on the weekends while you watch the kids...

Old 10-18-2004, 10:54 PM
DT04R is infamous around these parts
Wow, beautiful pics!

The weather here in North Florida was amazing this past weekend (we're in Vilano Beach, just the intracoastal north of St. Augustine). The wifey and I had planned on heading over to WGV to check out the cars, but we couldn't escape the call of the ocean this weekend, heheheh - it was an incredible day for boating, and morning turned into late night.

Thanks for sharing the pics - fantastic looking group of cars.

Cheers!

DT

Old 10-18-2004, 11:21 PM
Hey Rob... glad we left a good impression on her. Lucky she did not see us when we turned onto I4...

Old 10-18-2004, 11:29 PM
The Newest "Bling King"
Hey Rob... glad we left a good impression on her. Lucky she did not see us when we turned onto I4...
Did you mean.. Lucky she didn't see ROB and that 2 wheel thing...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: North Florida Oktoberfest Pictures