996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Pics of my New Car - in 0-60 Magazine Mobil 1 Garage

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-20-2009, 02:39 PM
thankful is a glorious beacon of lightthankful is a glorious beacon of lightthankful is a glorious beacon of lightthankful is a glorious beacon of lightthankful is a glorious beacon of light
Pics of my New Car - in 0-60 Magazine Mobil 1 Garage

Hello friends, I hope you all are having a great week so far.

I have been working with 0-60 Magazine (If you aren't familiar with the magazine - definitely check it out - great book.) and we started to do buildups of my car.

The issue just came out - so I can finally share photos of how it's looking. It has since changed a bit - which that is coming out in the next issue of 0-60 Magazine.

Just wanted to share some photos and the article.

Excited to be apart of this amazing family. I LOVE MY CAR!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to Chris Green from USP Motorsports for all his help with this build. Got a lot of fun things planned with the power category here as well...

Enjoy and thank you all for your support with this project.

For those that want to know -

KW Variant Coilovers - Yeap, lowered just right. Slightly rolled fenders - Thank You Chris Green.

Custom One Lug Wheels - 20" Gloss black lips with matte black faces. Gold bolts and center lug.

Falken Tires FK452 - Front 245/30/20 Rear 305/25/20

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 08-18-2009 at 08:54 AM. Reason: embedde link to a nonsponsor
Old 05-20-2009, 02:59 PM
Omarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant futureOmarcoolguy has a brilliant future
wow ...bad ***...those wheels are sick? did u have to change out all the mounting hardware?

Old 05-20-2009, 03:11 PM
thankful is a glorious beacon of lightthankful is a glorious beacon of lightthankful is a glorious beacon of lightthankful is a glorious beacon of lightthankful is a glorious beacon of light
No I didn't. This is a new wheel company that has been around for a few years just making custom packages for high end cars and limited edition runs...

So the wheels were custom made for my car. So I have maxed out offsets etc. Exactly what I wanted.

The wheels are forged centers and barrels - super high quality.

Here is how they work -

onelugwheels.com/hardwareincluded.html

onelugwheels.com/index.html

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 08-18-2009 at 08:57 AM. Reason: embedded links
Old 05-20-2009, 05:40 PM
BallinGPM is infamous around these parts
Beautiful car. Keep us updated

Old 05-20-2009, 05:56 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Congrats on the magazine article and pictures! Your car is beautiful!

Old 05-20-2009, 05:56 PM
LamboTT has a spectacular aura aboutLamboTT has a spectacular aura about
Sweet! So when are our yellow twins going to meet up? hit me up Andy.

Old 05-20-2009, 06:03 PM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Very cool. Congrats.

Old 05-20-2009, 06:33 PM
SaintGT2 is just really niceSaintGT2 is just really niceSaintGT2 is just really niceSaintGT2 is just really niceSaintGT2 is just really nice
Very nice, love the wheels.

Old 05-20-2009, 09:42 PM
Thank you all for the kind words. I love this car - drive it daily. Since this photo shoot we have added more performance goodies and some other things. Having fun for sure.

I will keep posting the progress as I go.

All smiles here!

Old 05-21-2009, 10:57 AM
NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !
Wow.... great pictures. Congrats on being in 0-60. It's good to finally see pictures of your car. The onelugwheel is interesting; It seems very similiar to center locking wheels.

Enjoy it in good health.

Old 05-21-2009, 06:57 PM
albuht813 is infamous around these parts
exceptional! I love the wheels

Old 05-21-2009, 07:19 PM
Miami Photog is a jewel in the roughMiami Photog is a jewel in the roughMiami Photog is a jewel in the roughMiami Photog is a jewel in the rough
Congrats and SICK!!!!

Old 05-21-2009, 10:50 PM
Chris Green has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green has a reputation beyond reputeChris Green has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Miami Photog
Congrats and SICK!!!!
it was sick, cant wait for the next one

Old 05-22-2009, 06:28 AM
Miles965UK is infamous around these parts
Congrats, i like the filled arches

Old 05-22-2009, 08:28 AM
NY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud ofNY6SPEEDER has much to be proud of
Wow 9K on wheels and tire upgrade. BAALLLLLEERRR!!! Looks amazing.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pics of my New Car - in 0-60 Magazine Mobil 1 Garage