996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Steve G's garage in Malibu!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-22-2004, 11:57 PM
MKW
MKW is infamous around these parts
Following the HRE wheel theft thread, I 'd be concerned for my family's safety if I kept a collection like this " in the back yard " , esp in isolated areas like Malibu. Vehicles like this are " special ordered " by third world shady figures where for all intents and purposes, they ARE the local law enforcers .

Old 10-22-2004, 11:59 PM
P O R S C H E
KSA Turbo is infamous around these parts
With a garage like that you'll need the right girl, watch and suit to match each and every one of them. A PERFECT COMBINATION FOR A BACHELOR

Old 10-23-2004, 01:39 AM
Porsche Fiend
Hamann7 is infamous around these partsHamann7 is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by MKW
Following the HRE wheel theft thread, I 'd be concerned for my family's safety if I kept a collection like this " in the back yard " , esp in isolated areas like Malibu. Vehicles like this are " special ordered " by third world shady figures where for all intents and purposes, they ARE the local law enforcers .
What in the hell are you talking about?

So you think storing them in more dense areas like Beverly Hills or San Francisco would be safer? There are far more robberies in the cities than in so-called isolated areas like Malibu.

In certain parts of Malibu I'd like to see how far you will drive away without getting hit by multiple 10mm or shotgun rounds in the chest, head, etc.

I've got news for you, Malibu is one of the safest areas in the country, and certainly one of the most expensive for a reason... There are only a few routes in an out of the city, and the LA County Sheriff's Department, which is one of the largest law enforcement agencies in the country, does a great job at protecting it. Corruption is hardly a problem at the LASD. In fact, did you know that the Sheriff makes more than the President?

Last edited by Hamann7; 10-23-2004 at 01:42 AM.
Old 10-23-2004, 01:52 AM
996turbo is infamous around these parts
I like this Enzo more...

Attached Images  
Old 10-23-2004, 01:55 AM
996turbo is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by Hamann7

So you think storing them in more dense areas like Beverly Hills or San Francisco would be safer? There are far more robberies in the cities than in so-called isolated areas like Malibu.

In certain parts of Malibu I'd like to see how far you will drive away without getting hit by multiple 10mm or shotgun rounds in the chest, head, etc.

I've got news for you, Malibu is one of the safest areas in the country, and certainly one of the most expensive for a reason... There are only a few routes in an out of the city, and the LA County Sheriff's Department, which is one of the largest law enforcement agencies in the country, does a great job at protecting it. Corruption is hardly a problem at the LASD. In fact, did you know that the Sheriff makes more than the President?
Tyson is right.....Malibu falls under the LA Sheriif's Dept, and those guys take care of business. I too live in an area patrolled by LASD and have been very happy with the service.

Old 10-23-2004, 02:23 AM
MKW

I'm talking about ANY neighborhood , really. Malibu, Atherton, Los Altos Hills, Palos Verdes. I'm just saying I'd keep a large collection like THIS ONE (which most exotic car dealer showrooms can't match ) off my family property .

(BTW, guy , why are you so angry that you have to use expletives in your responses so often ? . )

Last edited by MKW; 10-23-2004 at 02:26 AM.
Old 10-23-2004, 03:27 AM
jigga622 is infamous around these parts
enough of the bickering.......who cares...i'm sure if he has spent that much in cars...he has a top notch security system....

but who the hell is this guy?????steve goldman??? what is he a powerball winner???????hahaha

Old 10-23-2004, 03:32 AM
Happy Now?
Rave TT is a jewel in the roughRave TT is a jewel in the roughRave TT is a jewel in the rough
Nice cars!! I hope to have a nice collection, when/if I ever go public.

Old 10-23-2004, 03:44 AM
Porsche Fiend
Hamann7 is infamous around these partsHamann7 is infamous around these parts
Originally posted by MKW
I'm talking about ANY neighborhood , really. Malibu, Atherton, Los Altos Hills, Palos Verdes. I'm just saying I'd keep a large collection like THIS ONE (which most exotic car dealer showrooms can't match ) off my family property .

(BTW, guy , why are you so angry that you have to use expletives in your responses so often ? . )
Where did I use expletives in the last post?

I'm not angry... just pointing out that your statement doens't make a whole lot of sense to me.

That garage is also very low key, from the street, you can't even tell it houses a collection like that, nor does it even look that monstrous.

The gentleman is a very successful entrepreneur in the electronics field.

Old 10-23-2004, 03:53 AM
Don Relentless is infamous around these parts
what kind of sick bastard has 2 enzo's. they only have like 300 of them, you should only be entitled to 1. thats whats wrong with the rich GREEDY ****.

Old 10-23-2004, 04:00 AM
MKW
Word gets around. If it's like most estates in California, there are always lots of " strangers " on the property , like the "helpers" on yard maintenance and various " day laborers" who haul the stones when building a new deck, etc. So it's hard to keep things " low key ". A friend who's an ex law enforcement person says that a lot of those guys are illegals with criminal records " back home " who are picked up as " help" at various street corners by labor contractors and use these jobs to case out homes and their contents and how sloppy their owners are with perimeter security . Then they tip off their friends for the easy pickings . Just a heads up - FWIW.

Last edited by MKW; 10-23-2004 at 04:03 AM.
Old 10-23-2004, 04:03 AM
RufTurbo is infamous around these parts
Does not have two Enzo's but if he did, you can always go buy one from him. Law of supply and demand sets the prices and for close to a mil you too can have one two or three. He would not have gotten two at MSRP, so we would not be greedy if he had two

Old 10-23-2004, 04:11 AM
Don Relentless is infamous around these parts
thanks for the tip, i'll have to write that down. supply and demand.....

Old 10-23-2004, 04:31 AM
Ken
Ken is a jewel in the roughKen is a jewel in the roughKen is a jewel in the roughKen is a jewel in the rough
Low key?

he is a very low key guy who lives in Malibu

I don't think anyone with those cars could be called low key....

Old 10-23-2004, 04:43 AM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
Re: Low key?

Originally posted by Ken
I don't think anyone with those cars could be called low key....
sure they can, I mean look Chad drives a 4 door mercury as his daily

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Steve G's garage in Malibu!