996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

959 S at RSS/Stuttgart Performance - Porsche DNA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-24-2009, 12:55 PM
Former Vendor
Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !
SoCal Locals – Come On By To Check Out Our 959 S

The Porsche television commercial has been completed and our 959 S is back safe and sound.

If anyone in the Southern California area would like to come by this Saturday July 25 (tomorrow) to check out our 959 S – you are more than welcome.

I will be available from 9AM - 1PM to show the car and will be happy to give anyone a tour of our facilities as well.

You can also see Project GT3 RS "The Angry Pumpkin" and a number of our other vehicles...

Let me know if you would like to come down or just swing on by...

Stuttgart Performance / Road Sport Supply
1275 Logan Ave., Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Thanks and have a great weekend!

–Bryan

Old 09-10-2009, 05:09 PM
Former Vendor
Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !Sales@RSS Is a GOD !
Video Sneak Peak at New Porsche Television Commercial

Here is a new sneak peak of "behind the scenes" at the new Porsche television commercial launching the new Panamera in America.
You can catch a glimpse of our RSS / Stuttgart Performance Red 959S amongst all the other amazing Porsches.
We have also done upgrades on the Cayenne camera car being used. More to come, enjoy...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWguaRNsmX0

Last edited by Sales@RSS; 09-10-2009 at 06:46 PM.
Old 09-11-2009, 08:43 AM
Meeyatch1 is infamous around these parts
Thank you so very much for driving this car. Beautiful.

I still remember seeing Michael Jordan's silver 959 stuffed into a dark corner of a storage building, all dusty and sad, with just over 1,300 miles on the odometer (or maybe it was kilometers). Just being able to see and touch one in person I felt was a priviledge. Evidently that car had not even seen daylight, or been out of that storage building, in almost a decade. It made me sad for the car, and made me wonder why he would even keep a car that magnificent if he was just going to let it sit with a thick layer of dust gathering on the paint and the interior (the window was left down).

Last edited by Meeyatch1; 09-11-2009 at 08:48 AM.
Old 09-11-2009, 10:36 AM
fdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud of
Thanks Bryan for posting this and couldn't agree more with Meeyatch1.

In addition, that 911 GT1 is spectacular. I think the 917, 959s and GT1 are my fav's

Originally Posted by Meeyatch1
Thank you so very much for driving this car. Beautiful.

I still remember seeing Michael Jordan's silver 959 stuffed into a dark corner of a storage building, all dusty and sad, with just over 1,300 miles on the odometer (or maybe it was kilometers). Just being able to see and touch one in person I felt was a priviledge. Evidently that car had not even seen daylight, or been out of that storage building, in almost a decade. It made me sad for the car, and made me wonder why he would even keep a car that magnificent if he was just going to let it sit with a thick layer of dust gathering on the paint and the interior (the window was left down).

Old 09-11-2009, 12:42 PM
$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !
The GT1, the 917/30, the "Baby Turbo" and the Lowenbrau car all belong to a buddy of mine!!!! I have posted some pics of the GT1 and 917 for you guys in the past!!!!

Old 09-11-2009, 01:15 PM
fdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud offdorn has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by $manager
The GT1, the 917/30, the "Baby Turbo" and the Lowenbrau car all belong to a buddy of mine!!!! I have posted some pics of the GT1 and 917 for you guys in the past!!!!
damn dude, must have missed those post (or just forgot).

That is a very impressive collection of rides your friend has. There is something about the 911 GT1. I would assume you have you seen it in person?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECQv95kN-38

Old 09-11-2009, 01:19 PM
$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !$manager Is a GOD !
I have sat in it!!!!

Old 09-11-2009, 01:21 PM
Oh..and the guy who owns them, although a private guy and one who would not want his name plastered all over the place, is the most genuinely nice guy I have ever met. Kinda cool as his mechanic works on my car. Every time I go to his shop I get to look at a cool car!!

Old 09-11-2009, 01:27 PM
I have sat in it!!!!
not only do you have a nicer 996 TT than me, but you also have far better friends.

Last edited by fdorn; 09-11-2009 at 01:41 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 09-11-2009, 02:37 PM
I dunno bro....you are in Chicago, home of "The Markski." Seems you could take care of both of those issues with but one phone call!!!!

have a good weekend,
Tom.

Old 09-11-2009, 02:39 PM
, maybe I need to get out a little more
I dunno bro....you are in Chicago, home of "The Markski." Seems you could take care of both of those issues with but one phone call!!!!

have a good weekend,
Tom.

Old 09-11-2009, 05:01 PM
Former Vendor
Here is another shot from the commercial shoot, our 959 S can be seen on the far left.... more to share soon...

Old 09-11-2009, 06:00 PM
Great shot..did you meet any of the other owners?

Old 09-11-2009, 06:03 PM
See-Fu is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by RSSbryan
Yes, Bill Gates did have a few stuck in customs for a long time.
Bill Gates and friends were instrumental in pushing through the legislation to federalize these cars for the U.S.
so he actually contributed something else to society other than the BSOD? nice

Old 09-11-2009, 06:12 PM
Former Vendor
Great shot..did you meet any of the other owners?
Yes, it was a good time. The Porsches through history on location were simply stunning (except the new Panamera, just cant except it yet). Jerry Seinfeld was there with much of his collection. The car owners and those in charge of certain collections that were on location were all great people...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 959 S at RSS/Stuttgart Performance - Porsche DNA