996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Who's Going to WIN the Shootout?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-26-2004, 11:15 AM
PorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond reputePorschePhd has a reputation beyond repute
I wouldn't bet against Alex on the 1/4. Damn chictronic. Oh well. At least he won't have to change his clutch when the car comes back. I know I will.

Old 10-26-2004, 11:22 AM
Banned
sticky is infamous around these parts
is this red c5 from supraforums?

Old 10-26-2004, 11:51 AM
Red C5 is a splendid one to beholdRed C5 is a splendid one to beholdRed C5 is a splendid one to beholdRed C5 is a splendid one to beholdRed C5 is a splendid one to beholdRed C5 is a splendid one to beholdRed C5 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Re: Re: Who's Going to WIN the Shootout?

Originally posted by toddstacky
Oh a C5 on a Porsche TT/GT2 Forum, a chevy dude huh???
Try a Chevy forum dude, we all here know that if you can't turn right your car is a fright, yee haa!!

GIDDY UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Duh ya GIDDY up dUdE.
Thanks for the warm welcome. The Chevy forums don't have cool people like you.

Are you entered in the shootout so you can show us all how "fright" your car is? Come on boy, GIDDY UP!!!

Old 10-26-2004, 11:51 AM
Red C5 is a splendid one to beholdRed C5 is a splendid one to beholdRed C5 is a splendid one to beholdRed C5 is a splendid one to beholdRed C5 is a splendid one to beholdRed C5 is a splendid one to beholdRed C5 is a splendid one to behold
Originally posted by sticky
Are you sure I'm not a Mustang guy?

Old 10-26-2004, 11:57 AM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
Re: Re: Re: Re: Who's Going to WIN the Shootout?

Oh a C5 on a Porsche TT/GT2 Forum, a chevy dude huh???
Try a Chevy forum dude, we all here know that if you can't turn right your car is a fright, yee haa!!

GIDDY UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ever driven a C5?

Old 10-26-2004, 12:29 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally posted by PorschePhD
I wouldn't bet against Alex on the 1/4. Damn chictronic. Oh well. At least he won't have to change his clutch when the car comes back. I know I will.
Hehe... We'll see but I still wonder just how much more **** this tranny can take. It's certainly proven to be a miracle of physics thus far.

I saw the one we put in Fred's and the same one that Todd has and HOLY ****... that clutch is not going to get out of whack anytime soon. Of course if those guys launch anything like that one that Cort fried Tyson's clutch then....

I am guessin' you are gonna be bringing the BEEF! At least your rods won't be all bent like (points at myself).

Last edited by sharkster; 10-26-2004 at 12:31 PM.
Old 10-26-2004, 12:30 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally posted by sticky
The one... the only.. RedC5 is king.

Old 10-26-2004, 12:30 PM
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Who's Going to WIN the Shootout?

Originally posted by Soon2be993tt
Ever driven a C5?
Yes! I've driven the C6, C4, the Chris Tucker C3...

Old 10-26-2004, 12:36 PM
cjv
cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !cjv Is a GOD !
Originally posted by sharkster
Hehe... We'll see but I still wonder just how much more **** this tranny can take. It's certainly proven to be a miracle of physics thus far.

I saw the one we put in Fred's and the same one that Todd has and HOLY ****... that clutch is not going to get out of whack anytime soon. Of course if those guys launch anything like that one that Cort fried Tyson's clutch then....

I am guessin' you are gonna be bringing the BEEF! At least your rods won't be all bent like (points at myself).
sharkster,

And just where did those clutch's come from?

Last edited by cjv; 10-26-2004 at 12:38 PM.
Old 10-26-2004, 12:41 PM
fattony is infamous around these parts
Re: Re: Who's Going to WIN the Shootout?

Try a mans sport like road racing, you know where you turn the wheel left and right?????
You think drag racing requires no skill? and I'm not talking the 9-11 second cars.

Old 10-26-2004, 12:42 PM
Banned
sticky is infamous around these parts
The one... the only.. RedC5 is king.
King of wheelspin I hear...

Old 10-26-2004, 01:17 PM
Porsche Fiend
Hamann7 is infamous around these partsHamann7 is infamous around these parts
Of course if those guys launch anything like that one that Cort fried Tyson's clutch then....
The launch was quite abusive, but the clutch was hardly fried. Fried to me means requiring replacement. This was hardly the case.

You didn't think we were running a stock clutch, did you?

Old 10-26-2004, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by cjv
sharkster,

And just where did those clutch's come from?
Our pal Hayden at WEVO

Old 10-26-2004, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Hamann7
The launch was quite abusive, but the clutch was hardly fried. Fried to me means requiring replacement. This was hardly the case.

Hehe yes I did actually Yeps after that run he couldn't change gears and it prolly overheated. I figured you drove home ok tho

Old 10-26-2004, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Hamann7

Will your car be there?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Who's Going to WIN the Shootout?