996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Who's Going to WIN the Shootout?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-26-2004, 07:22 AM
Red C5 is a splendid one to beholdRed C5 is a splendid one to beholdRed C5 is a splendid one to beholdRed C5 is a splendid one to beholdRed C5 is a splendid one to beholdRed C5 is a splendid one to beholdRed C5 is a splendid one to behold
Who's Going to WIN the Shootout?

Looks like the there's going to be some incredible cars this year at the High Roller Shootout. Who do you guys think is going to WIN??

Dyno- ? Who really cares?
Track- ??
Drag Race- The only event that really matters. Good to see it's being done at a real track this time. A few too many times people's laptops crashed during some of the best runs last time. Plus those times with GPS and laptop aren't real anyway.

Hope there's a good turnout. Than again, who wouldn't want to see the BIG DOGS tearing up the track in one of the nicest automobiles made.

Old 10-26-2004, 07:24 AM
john stephanus is infamous around these parts
The drag race is the only race that matters?

Old 10-26-2004, 07:26 AM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
ALEX ***

Old 10-26-2004, 07:26 AM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
OOPS! ALEX ROSS

Old 10-26-2004, 07:27 AM
HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !HotRodGuy Is a GOD !
Originally posted by john stephanus
i'm as confused as you, I'd think road course is most important

Old 10-26-2004, 07:41 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Re: Who's Going to WIN the Shootout?

Originally posted by Red C5
Looks like the there's going to be some incredible cars this year at the High Roller Shootout. Who do you guys think is going to WIN??

Track- ??
Drag Race- The only event that really matters. Good to see it's being done at a real track this time. A few too many times people's laptops crashed during some of the best runs last time. Plus those times with GPS and laptop aren't real anyway.

Hope there's a good turnout. Than again, who wouldn't want to see the BIG DOGS tearing up the track in one of the nicest automobiles made.
Alex Diablow because you are STILL swinging from his nuts. The other day he came by here and was BEGGING me to try and have you get off of his nuts lol...

Actually there's a few big and tasty cars coming. I'm just goin' to bring up the rear Being a gay *** tip and all...

Old 10-26-2004, 08:49 AM
Red C5 is a splendid one to beholdRed C5 is a splendid one to beholdRed C5 is a splendid one to beholdRed C5 is a splendid one to beholdRed C5 is a splendid one to beholdRed C5 is a splendid one to beholdRed C5 is a splendid one to behold
Originally posted by john stephanus
Yes. In America that's all that really matters. Well that and 0 - 60.

Old 10-26-2004, 08:50 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Yes. In America that's all that really matters. Well that and 0 - 60.
Well said

Old 10-26-2004, 08:56 AM
Banned
toddstacky is infamous around these parts
Re: Who's Going to WIN the Shootout?

Track- ??

Drag Race only one that counts??????????
Yee Hah, must be a Mustang drivar..

Try a mans sport like road racing, you know where you turn the wheel left and right?????

Old 10-26-2004, 08:56 AM
Re: Re: Who's Going to WIN the Shootout?

Originally posted by sharkster
Alex Diablow because you are STILL swinging from his nuts. The other day he came by here and was BEGGING me to try and have you get off of his nuts lol...

Actually there's a few big and tasty cars coming. I'm just goin' to bring up the rear Being a gay *** tip and all...
Shankster,

He would never beg. Why the hatorade? Who do you think is rooting for the the little TIP that could? Me. It's too bad more cars aren't coming out. Like all other events, I'm sure people get scared about looking bad and not performing to what people perceive them to be, cars break, etc.
With all the hard work you guys have put in, I'm sure you will do very well at the shootout. Except the dyno, but trap speed will tell who is really making power.

NOS it up!

Old 10-26-2004, 09:02 AM
Re: Re: Who's Going to WIN the Shootout?

Originally posted by toddstacky
Drag Race only one that counts??????????
Yee Hah, must be a Mustang drivar..

Try a mans sport like road racing, you know where you turn the wheel left and right?????
Apparently my screen name is too difficult to understand.

Old 10-26-2004, 09:14 AM
adsc4s is infamous around these parts
If we knew who was going to win, we wouldn't be having a shoot out, would we?

Old 10-26-2004, 10:05 AM
Re: Re: Re: Who's Going to WIN the Shootout?

Shankster,

He would never beg. Why the hatorade? Who do you think is rooting for the the little TIP that could? Me. It's too bad more cars aren't coming out. Like all other events, I'm sure people get scared about looking bad and not performing to what people perceive them to be, cars break, etc.
With all the hard work you guys have put in, I'm sure you will do very well at the shootout. Except the dyno, but trap speed will tell who is really making power.

NOS it up!
I'm just busting your chops. I know where your best videos are made What does Mrs RedC5 thing?

I think it'll be a fun event regardless of who wins... It was fun last year. Some of the bigger tuners like RuF and Gemballa said they might show up but had "better" things to do. I can see where they're coming from since they have a lot more to loose and nothing to gain....

Old 10-26-2004, 10:55 AM
Banned
toddstacky is infamous around these parts
Re: Re: Re: Who's Going to WIN the Shootout?

Apparently my screen name is too difficult to understand.

Oh a C5 on a Porsche TT/GT2 Forum, a chevy dude huh???
Try a Chevy forum dude, we all here know that if you can't turn right your car is a fright, yee haa!!

GIDDY UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-26-2004, 11:05 AM
Look at that hatorade flow...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Who's Going to WIN the Shootout?