996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

360Forged Mesh8 Quick photoshoot

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-27-2009, 10:17 AM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !
360Forged Mesh8 Quick photoshoot

Sorry everyone for the delay. Work has been really busy and I finally had time to take some pics of the 360's on the car this morning. I was leaving for an early morning jog and decided to pull over to take some quick cheap pics. I have someone taking more professional pics but here are some in the meantime.

The specs are 19x8.5 and 19x12. 2.5" outer lip and 4.5 outer lip for the rears. After the centers were bolted on, it's about a 2" and 4" outer lip. I'm also running a 7mm spacer in the rear with rubbing on big dips with only passengers in the back.

Quick list of mods on the car:

MISHA TA front end
Precision Porsche custom 997 sideskirts
Precision Porsche rear TA pieces
custom LED
k16g Hybrids with EPL tune
Strosek wing
Brockway R1000
Eclipse HU and Infiniti and Boston components

See the cop in the background?

He swings back around and pulls up. I thought I was going to get a ticket for on front plates but he was really cool and told he was a porsche guy. We talked for a good 10 mins and he was very complimentary and nice.

Anyway, as always, please let me know your comments/criticism. Thanks

Edwin

Old 06-27-2009, 10:24 AM
iorih is infamous around these parts
beauty! I love the LED! My splitter was carbon fibre, do you think I could fit those LED in?

Old 06-27-2009, 10:25 AM
landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !
Looking good. Where did you pick up the Strosek wing?

Old 06-27-2009, 11:14 AM
boca996tt is just really niceboca996tt is just really niceboca996tt is just really niceboca996tt is just really nice
wow almost looks like we have twins

Old 06-27-2009, 11:24 AM
r34dy2walk is infamous around these parts
car looks real clean brotha.

Old 06-27-2009, 12:51 PM
pfizzle is infamous around these parts
Very nice!

Old 06-27-2009, 09:24 PM
smokinxtreme has a spectacular aura aboutsmokinxtreme has a spectacular aura about
Looks good edwin........

Old 06-28-2009, 03:21 AM
ScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond repute
Edwin, car looks amazing! I love it.

Old 06-28-2009, 03:39 AM
enoyskt is a splendid one to beholdenoyskt is a splendid one to beholdenoyskt is a splendid one to beholdenoyskt is a splendid one to beholdenoyskt is a splendid one to beholdenoyskt is a splendid one to behold
a beaut

Old 06-28-2009, 05:36 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Edwin,1st jogging thats crazy talk.2nd that street looks like Greenhouse @ W. Little York.

ps. Your car looks great.

Old 06-28-2009, 06:41 AM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by iorih
beauty! I love the LED! My splitter was carbon fibre, do you think I could fit those LED in?
I'm sure your shop can make it fit (similar to angldrkns) but I am not sure I would hack up a CF one to put those led's on. I would suggest to get a fiberglass one, drill the holes and then overlay it with CF. Just my $0.02

Originally Posted by landjet
Looking good. Where did you pick up the Strosek wing?
We sell them

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ing-996tt.html

Originally Posted by boca996tt
wow almost looks like we have twins
We pretty much are I have been thinking of getting a big wing lately

Originally Posted by r34dy2walk
car looks real clean brotha.
Originally Posted by smokinxtreme
Looks good edwin........
Originally Posted by ScottKelly911
Edwin, car looks amazing! I love it.
Thanks fellas!

Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
Edwin,1st jogging thats crazy talk.2nd that street looks like Greenhouse @ W. Little York.

ps. Your car looks great.
Paulie, you're right... jogging in this weather is prob not the smartest thing but I did leave at around 6:45am to try to beat the heat. See you at the 60-130

Edwin

Old 06-28-2009, 07:58 AM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
Edwin
Your car looks better than the new GT-2!
Congrats
Robert

Old 06-28-2009, 08:38 AM
raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !
Love the car! That was cool that the policeman came over and chatted! You should have asked him to race! :-)

Old 06-28-2009, 05:23 PM
LiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond repute
Cars looking sweet, do you run the 7mm spacer on the rear so that the inner part of the wheel isnt affecting your boost hoses or fender? or just for looks to fill out the fenders?

Old 06-28-2009, 06:42 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by robmd99
Edwin
Your car looks better than the new GT-2!
Congrats
Robert
Rob, that's quite a compliment. Thank you!

Originally Posted by raineycd
Love the car! That was cool that the policeman came over and chatted! You should have asked him to race! :-)
Haha... you know, he kept asking me questions like "how fast have you taken it" "have you raced other cars" "you need to push these cars..they are built for that"

It was weird for me to have him ask me those questions... I thought he was trying to set me up or something

My response... "well officer, I try my best to be a law-abiding citizen"

Originally Posted by LiNks
Cars looking sweet, do you run the 7mm spacer on the rear so that the inner part of the wheel isnt affecting your boost hoses or fender? or just for looks to fill out the fenders?
Link, it's solely for me to push it out as far as I could to the fenders

Edwin

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 360Forged Mesh8 Quick photoshoot