996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Tial's new Aplha286

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-24-2009, 09:18 PM
art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !
I hear that somethings are cookin lately, am I hearing right Rich?

Old 09-25-2009, 06:45 PM
yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by art4iza
I hear that somethings are cookin lately, am I hearing right Rich?
lol no bro, just trying to set up boost respond for the canyon.

Old 09-25-2009, 08:26 PM
art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !
Slowly and slowly you are climbing up there eh? I hear good things.

Originally Posted by yllwturbo
lol no bro, just trying to set up boost respond for the canyon.

Old 09-26-2009, 12:24 AM
yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by art4iza
Slowly and slowly you are climbing up there eh? I hear good things.
dont want to go up any more, im happy at where i am at?

Old 09-26-2009, 12:32 AM
ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !
dont want to go up any more, im happy at where i am at?
I couldn't help but notice the question mark. Was your wife, g/f listening or something?

Old 09-26-2009, 03:31 AM
Originally Posted by ReeknHavic
I couldn't help but notice the question mark. Was your wife, g/f listening or something?
sorry it was a typo...lol yes she was next to me

Old 09-26-2009, 10:35 AM
aroonkl is a jewel in the rougharoonkl is a jewel in the rougharoonkl is a jewel in the rougharoonkl is a jewel in the rough
Smile

i did beat a 20g car, twice from bottom to top. i dont want to mention any name (sorry)
Any idea how much Hp is your car making? Are you happy with boost response and top end power compare to other set of turbo. I try to make a decision between A3071 and new A28. Thank you for your help.

Old 09-26-2009, 02:55 PM
Originally Posted by aroonkl
Any idea how much Hp is your car making? Are you happy with boost response and top end power compare to other set of turbo. I try to make a decision between A3071 and new A28. Thank you for your help.
i had 2860s before i think the Alphas are different animals. for canyons they have too much power. coming out of a corner they always spin 2nd n 3rd. awesome spool up. im very happy with them. they pull all the way up top. oh when the set up is right they feel very scary by the way my car is not TUNE for these turbos. cant seem to get a hold of Todd at EvoMs

Old 09-26-2009, 03:01 PM
flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !
i had 2860s before i think the Alphas are different animals. for canyons they have too much power. coming out of a corner they always spin 2nd n 3rd. awesome spool up. im very happy with them. they pull all the way up top. oh when the set up is right they feel very scary by the way my car is not TUNE for these turbos. cant seem to get a hold of Todd at EvoMs
You had the old GT700 setup before right? And you just switched out the old Garrett/EVOMS turbos for the new alpha tial 28s? and do you have meth hooked up?

Apparently getting ahold of Evoms even if you have spent a ton of money with them can be very difficult... I don't get that.

Get someone else to tune it. Proto or EPL!

Old 09-26-2009, 03:52 PM
Originally Posted by flash68
You had the old GT700 setup before right? And you just switched out the old Garrett/EVOMS turbos for the new alpha tial 28s? and do you have meth hooked up?

Apparently getting ahold of Evoms even if you have spent a ton of money with them can be very difficult... I don't get that.

Get someone else to tune it. Proto or EPL!
yes meth hooked up but no tune Todd n John B are good ppl. ive been w/them almost 10 years

Old 09-27-2009, 01:25 AM
aroonkl is a jewel in the rougharoonkl is a jewel in the rougharoonkl is a jewel in the rougharoonkl is a jewel in the rough
Too much power is good. Thanks for sharing. I will go for A28 then.

Old 09-27-2009, 03:05 AM
flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !
Todd n John B are good ppl. ive been w/them almost 10 years
Even more the shocking that you cannot get ahold of them!

You're a more patient man than I am!

Old 09-27-2009, 03:45 AM
Originally Posted by flash68
Even more the shocking that you cannot get ahold of them!

You're a more patient man than I am!
not really bro!!!!!!!!!! just dont wanna start over (tuning)

Old 09-27-2009, 07:03 PM
not really bro!!!!!!!!!! just dont wanna start over (tuning)
I hear ya. Just bustin ballz a little...

Would love to see what your setup dynos at when you get it all tuned with the meth setup since I have those same turbos and should soon be adding meth too.

Old 09-27-2009, 08:20 PM
These are fun things Rich and you should look forward to it. Patience my friend, patience, good luck with all

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Tial's new Aplha286