996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

Which Kit K24/20 or Tial 3071?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-07-2009, 01:53 PM
contigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant futurecontigo has a brilliant future
pm sent

Old 08-07-2009, 01:55 PM
ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PALETTE
or keep/sell your 24's and buy my 20's that are fulled decked out!
Corey
Have been thinking about that!
Will send you PM shortly

Old 08-07-2009, 02:22 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Sorry ant 8u 24/18's or 24/20's are illegal in England,the roads are to damn skinny & bumpy to hold the power.

Old 08-07-2009, 02:30 PM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
Sorry ant 8u 24/18's or 24/20's are illegal in England,the roads are to damn skinny & bumpy to hold the power.

Good Point!! they are like one lanes with Ugo's right?? man i was there 3 years ago and they all drive like Jeremy Clarkson with 3 Redbulls in a Coffee!

Old 08-07-2009, 02:41 PM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Its a constant game of chicken & if a Lorry (this is the fancy english word for truck)is coming you better get over.

Old 08-07-2009, 03:08 PM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
Paulie you'd die if you heard some of my pops stories from growing up. Rallying mini's through the roads in the village he grew up in. Hysterical stuff. Mowing down entire hedge rows!!! hahaha.

Old 08-07-2009, 03:09 PM
ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !ant_8u Is a GOD !
Ok, it is true our roads aren't all that great, and I'm sure the people that lay our roads and motorways (this is the fancy English word for freeway) have a lot to answer for

In fact I'm sure our road surfaces are to blame for a high percentage of our English toothless grins

The game of Chicken is just one of many such things that keeps us entertained whilst driving around in our Hatchbacks

There are however still a small handful of people that don't find the narrow single lanes and potholes enough of a challenge by themselves

I can only guess that these are the people that are employed by our Highways Agencys to design our "roundabouts" (sorry - traffic islands)

For those of you that like a real challenge, may I introduce you to "The Magic Roundabout" A central roundabout surrounded by five ancillary roundabouts....

Last edited by ant_8u; 08-07-2009 at 03:12 PM.
Old 08-07-2009, 03:57 PM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Looks like Hurricane England to me !!! What at 200KPH winds LOL

Old 08-07-2009, 03:59 PM
Originally Posted by bmoores
Paulie you'd die if you heard some of my pops stories from growing up. Rallying mini's through the roads in the village he grew up in. Hysterical stuff. Mowing down entire hedge rows!!! hahaha.
Ben thats funny,my dad used to run special stage rally's when we lived in England,his choice of rally cars was the bug-eyed sprite & the Ford Anglea.

Old 08-07-2009, 04:03 PM
Whats even more surprising is I grew up going to school with Phillip Astor & we used to play in Heaver castle.His parents Lord & Lady Astor were always out of the country & we got to stay with his nanny.

Old 08-07-2009, 04:09 PM
Bmoores, Paulie, where did you live when in England?

Old 08-07-2009, 04:13 PM
East Grinstead,Sussex. This is were I was born & raised till 7yrs old.Moved to Canada & then USA, my dad was the British vice consul in Houston many moons ago.

Last edited by PAULIEWALNUTS; 08-07-2009 at 04:16 PM.
Old 08-07-2009, 04:19 PM
Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
East Grinstead,Sussex. This is were I was born & raised till 7yrs old.Moved to Canada & then USA, my dad was the British vice consul in Houston many moons ago.

Canada? Paulie did we kick you out for knowing DR_JITSU?? ¬ø¬

Old 08-07-2009, 04:20 PM
Originally Posted by PALETTE
Canada? Paulie did we kick you out for knowing DR_JITSU?? ¬ø¬
Thank god it was way before Jitsu.

Living in New York was interesting. We lived in Queens,alot of Italians back then,now alot of Jamaicans I hear.

Last edited by PAULIEWALNUTS; 08-07-2009 at 04:22 PM.
Old 08-07-2009, 04:32 PM
Sounds like you moved around a bit when you were younger?

I'm still planning on moving to the US at some point

Must have been good fun running round Hever Castle Gardens?!
I bet you had no interest in the place when you were there though

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Which Kit K24/20 or Tial 3071?