996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

the stroke guy makes a day of it

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-26-2009, 07:44 PM
steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !
Talking the stroke guy makes a day of it

well i got up early sunday am. a made it to euro sunday at the auto musem in sacto. hung till about 10am, and decided to take the treck up hwy 80 to the famous rainbow lodge... the 996tt makes me forget about my by now famous limp.. feel great till i get outa the car.... anyway pulled into the lodge hopped in,cruzed to the rest room(no greb rails for us cripples) and then limped my way to the bar for a beer and flatiron steak.. got the beer and ordered the lunch... well here goes, the bartener comes back sez sorry we are to busy to serve you lunch (she was very nice) blamed the cook who must not need the $30.00 for the meal or doesnot care.... so heres my sad story i drove from sacto to the rainbow lodge( near truckie) my leg stiffened up , my left arm did the same i got as good as tossed out(well unless i wanted to drink my lunch) sooooooooo if your drivin up to the famouis rainbow be advised they are only open 3 days a week ,and my not serve u if they are to busy. had a great drive back and lunch at crush 29 in roseville.... a truly great spot whats life without a detour or two steve. went alone cuz my wife tossed me out for the day . is it me?????

Old 07-26-2009, 09:09 PM
art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !
Too busy to serve lunch? As Trump would say "you are fired" Glad you at least had lunch brother.

Old 07-27-2009, 09:08 AM
landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !
That is the first time in my life that I ever heard of a restaurant saying they were too busy to serve someone lunch.

Old 07-27-2009, 03:36 PM
buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !buzzm Is a GOD !
too busy doing what ! his sole job is to serve you lunch and hes too busy...wtf

i'm generally not a complainer as i'm british and we put up with anything but if i was told that i would want to talk to the manager to find out what the problem is

Old 07-27-2009, 03:54 PM
speedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud of
omg they hired the soup ****. "no soup for you!"