996 Turbo / GT2 Turbo discussion on previous model 2000-2005 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo and 911 GT2.

DR JITSU runs a legal 60-130 for a change

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-31-2009, 06:04 AM
ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !ReeknHavic Is a GOD !
Walnut, you passed on an opportunity to tease DrTyKwanDo. You're displaying unusually erratic behavior. We on the forum have never seen you act like this and we're worried. Place your hand to your forehead. Are you running a fever? Any headaches, blurred vision or ringing in your ears? It could be a concussion or an infection leading to fever and hallucination. Go straight to the ER for a check up.

Last edited by ReeknHavic; 07-31-2009 at 06:06 AM.
Old 07-31-2009, 06:11 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
Yes yes I know I hope its not manopause. COME ON PAULIE SNAP OUT OF IT.
Sorry for the scare ReeknHavic I will get help immediately.

Old 07-31-2009, 06:26 AM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BlackHorseTurbo
I just might. Only prob with that GTG is there are no Mexico runs.
It seems I get a "Mexico run" in everytime I get on 59, so a day posing is a welcome change.

Old 07-31-2009, 06:28 AM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sharkster
Nice run and great looking 2. Doesn't get any better!
Thanks, Sharky.

Walnut, you not adjust your dosages again or you accidentally take Diannes' pills?

Old 07-31-2009, 07:11 AM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ReeknHavic
Walnut, you passed on an opportunity to tease DrTyKwanDo. You're displaying unusually erratic behavior. We on the forum have never seen you act like this and we're worried. Place your hand to your forehead. Are you running a fever? Any headaches, blurred vision or ringing in your ears? It could be a concussion or an infection leading to fever and hallucination. Go straight to the ER for a check up.
Have you taken the little blue pill or the pink one?

Old 07-31-2009, 08:02 AM
DMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud of
PAULIE?? THE BIG WALNUT going soft?
This board is useless without you two going at it!!
Its like having a steak without salt and montreal sauce all over it!
Its like hamburgers and no fries... Its like ...freeaking depressing...thats what it is...
ruffle 'em feathers up bigbird and go get him!! I think he said your car runs 11 second 60-130's and you power shift like a grandma on a lawnmover....

Old 07-31-2009, 08:13 AM
PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !PAULIEWALNUTS Is a GOD !
DMaffo,Don't worry I was just giving Sean a little break,he has been acting like a little girl lately & I was trying to snap him out of it. I have to hear how he can't please his wife all the time, it just go's on & on all the time. I think with a little more counseling he should be back to normal (how is that for a oxymoron Sean & normal).

Old 07-31-2009, 08:20 AM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by DMaffo
PAULIE?? THE BIG WALNUT going soft?
This board is useless without you two going at it!!
Its like having a steak without salt and montreal sauce all over it!
Its like hamburgers and no fries... Its like ...freeaking depressing...thats what it is...
ruffle 'em feathers up bigbird and go get him!! I think he said your car runs 11 second 60-130's and you power shift like a grandma on a lawnmover....

dude dont you have a car to go sell? or test drive? Pushy salesmen!! if you guys know how Big Dmaffo is trust me i am hiding under a desk right now!!!

Last edited by UrbanHotrod; 07-31-2009 at 08:23 AM.
Old 07-31-2009, 08:43 AM
art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !
I can't imagine Dio being that big c'mon Corey. Give him a break.

Old 07-31-2009, 09:04 AM
DMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud ofDMaffo has much to be proud of
LOL.. Corey you joker!! I am curling desks right now, lil slow, but dont worry, it gets busy later on!!

WALNUT... Im glad that you woke up already!! dont scare us like that!!

Doc.. YOU GONNA LET tweety talk bout you like that!!

LOL....man i have to find something to do.....

Old 07-31-2009, 09:16 AM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Did we run LP's car that day? I can't remember if we ran the same day as Sean's car. I wish someone had some videos of his 10.7 @ 147 (5.2 60-130) pass and some of his other passes.

Old 07-31-2009, 09:27 AM
Originally Posted by PAULIEWALNUTS
DMaffo,Don't worry I was just giving Sean a little break,he has been acting like a little girl lately & I was trying to snap him out of it. I have to hear how he can't please his wife all the time, it just go's on & on all the time. I think with a little more counseling he should be back to normal (how is that for a oxymoron Sean & normal).

Hey, as you know wifey and I had a date night last Sat, and I "pleased" her very much for almost 2 minutes straight!

Old 07-31-2009, 09:30 AM
Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !Powell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Hey, as you know wifey and I had a date night last Sat, and I "pleased" her very much for almost 2 minutes straight!
Which beats his previous record of close to 45 seconds.

Old 07-31-2009, 09:46 AM
art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !art4iza Is a GOD !
See all of the Houston crew at the TX mile. Sean you better be there buddy, VR is coming down.

Old 07-31-2009, 09:54 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
Thanks, Sharky.

Walnut, you not adjust your dosages again or you accidentally take Diannes' pills?
LMAO !!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: DR JITSU runs a legal 60-130 for a change